[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon... I'll always be with you!" You hear her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: Rika.jpg (16KB, 210x295px) Image search: [Google]
Rika.jpg
16KB, 210x295px
"Anon... I'll always be with you!" You hear her say. Although both of you promised to be with each other forever, the sudden death of her parent's forced her to move to her grandparent's house in a foreign country.

"Maki!" You try and call out to her as the car moves further and further away.

Then you wake up.

"That dream again..." You whisper to yourself. You don't know what it was but for some reason you've been dreaming of an event that happened more than 10 years ago.

You wake up and go to the bathroom. You get ready for your day, although you are still a high school student you live alone. Your parent's have kicked you out of the house for being a "delinquent" but really you were just expressing yourself.

"Lets see here" You open your fridge as you try and decide what to eat. Maybe it was your appearance, or maybe it was your reputation that has been with you ever since junior high but nobody ever messes with you. You like the peace and quiet that comes with your reputation.

The only thing that bothered you anymore was... her.

Your phone rings. "Anon!"

"What do you want Rika?" She was an ex girlfriend who you caught cheating on you. Instantly you broke up with her and ever since then she has been trying to get back together.

"I've missed you Anon... how about we walk to school together today? Just like old times!"

"I'm hanging up" Once again she hears the line goes dead. That must be the 40th time this week, but she is persistent.

After you eat breakfast you decide where to go.

"Hmmm... maybe I should go to school today..."

[ ] You are a delinquent, of course you will skip.

[ ] You should show up to school once in a while.
>>
>>25784172
option 3, kill urself faget
>>
File: loin.jpg (64KB, 262x748px) Image search: [Google]
loin.jpg
64KB, 262x748px
>>25784172
picks up phone, who is this..?
>>
NO

I AM NOT GETTING SUCKED INTO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS
>>
go to school nigga thats how these animes go right?
>>
File: Girl in trouble.png (95KB, 291x278px) Image search: [Google]
Girl in trouble.png
95KB, 291x278px
"I guess I should drop by school once in a while..." You grumble to yourself. It would probably be bigger trouble for you if you get kicked out of school. After preparing yourself to go to school, you head out. "I'll stay until lunch time... I just need to make an appearance.

On the way to school however you are interrupted.

"Come on little miss... just give us your number okay?"

"I-I'm sorry..." She tries to walk away but the three guys stop her immediately.

"Where are you going?"

"I-I'm going to be l-late..." She was terrified, out of her mind. You try to recognize those three guys and they were some punks from a nearby high school.

The girl looked foreign, that was probably why she was getting hassled by these guys.

They then grabbed her hand and they try to drag her away. "Lets go okay? we'll show you some fun"

"P-please s-stop..." She begs them as tears start coming to her eyes.

She then meets gaze with you. She tries to open her mouth and yell over to you but no sound comes out. The fear prevents her from doing anything else. You could see the desperation in her eyes.

[ ] Help her. All it would really take is for you to call out to them. Your reputation should take care of the rest.

[ ] You can't be bothered to help everyone you come across.
>>
>>25784366
Leave the bitch

Not my job to save everyone who's in trouble, what do you think this is, an anime?
>>
>>25784366

help her
>>
>>25784366
Leave her, your gonna be late for school
>>
>>25784366
Help her, this is anime land.
>>
>>25784366
help her, like in one of my animes
>>
>>25784366
Join the other guys and rape her
>>
File: Natsume.png (147KB, 444x352px) Image search: [Google]
Natsume.png
147KB, 444x352px
Unfortunately you couldn't just let her go like that. It was a simple matter, all you had to do was probably talk to them and they woudl recognize you. However, before you could say anything the girl takes the situation into her own hands. "Hey!" You try and ignore her but she continues. "Ah! That's pretty mean of you to ignore your girlfriend!"

"E-Eh? That guy is your boyfriend?" You could hear the delinquents whisper to her.

"Yep! Hold on!" She then runs past the two of them. The girl starts to walk up to you and once she gets enough distance between her and her harassers, she burst into a full sprint. You couldn't believe it... This girl is planning to use you as nothing but a decoy. You could see the smile on her face as she passes by you. It was written all over her face. "Thanks for helping me!"

"Wait!" You call out to her but she was fast. She is probably part of the track club or something. Unfortunately you didn't have time to dwell on the girl. You had other things to take care of.

"So... You are that bitch's boyfriend huh? She pulled a fast one on us so I guess we'll just have to take it out on you."

You smile at the two violent guys coming closer and closer. "Ah, let's not be hasty gentlemen, we can talk this out right?" Your diplomacy skills weren't really the best, plus from the anger in their eyes you knew it was futile. Thanks to that pesky girl you were late to school that morning.

As the two delinquents lay down on the floor you put your school uniform's jacket back on. "Crap... I hate being late... I hate the stares people give me when I walk in late." They were unconscious while you were barely touched. Fighting has been your life for years now, you were used to it.

[1/2]
>>
File: Teacher.jpg (91KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Teacher.jpg
91KB, 850x637px
>>25784823
When you get to class you walk into class in the middle of a new student introduction. "Hey everyone! My name is Natsume Kyoko! I hope we can get along together!"

You were surprised when you saw her. "Ah! It's you! It's that girl who left me to fend off for myself! I can't believe you left me like that!" So surprised you couldn't contain yourself.

At first she was confused as to who you were. She squints her eyes as if she was trying to remember who you are. It was a bit offensive since you did save her... "Ah! It's the nice boy who helped me earlier!" When she finally realized who you were, she innocently smiles at you. Then she bows. "Thanks for earlier!" She then sticks out her tongue trying to act cutesy as she apologizes. "Sorry I had to leave early... I couldn't be late for my first day of school!"

You couldn't believe her... There was just something about her that irked you. "Now, now, let's all settle down. Natsume, take your seat anywhere."

"Yes." As the new transfer picks takes her seat by the window, you couldn't help but watch her.

"Well? What are you doing? Take your seat as well." Your teacher snaps at you. She has always given you a hard time. If only she would get a boyfriend already she would probably lighten up a bit.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Taking a look around the classroom there were only two seats left.

[ ] Take the seat near Natsume

[ ] Take the seat near the teacher.
>>
>>25784366
Sit near the teacher.
Sensei is best girl.
>>
>no school girl rape
Shut this thread down
fuck you OP
>>
>>25784854

Sit next to Natsume
>>
leave school for the day. I cant handle this shit.

Or sit next to Natsume, I guess
>>
For now, you'll sit near the teacher. As weird as it may sound, Fuyutsuki was the only one you felt that doesn't judge you for who you are. Everytime you would talk to your classmates, they would look at you with fear. The moment you call out to them they immediately get scared. You've given up on making friends with people from your school, after all it was troublesome. Having friends of course was troublesome as well, having to fake interest in what they are interested in. Having to fake enthusiasm about things you don't care about. "Ah... relationships are just trouble..." You whisper to yourself.

"Alright class, let's start the lecture." Fuyutsuki goes up in the front. She has a strict look about her, and she is known as the Ice Queen at school for being cold hearted. Fortunately she does seem to have one big weakness. "Anon, did you find your book for this class yet?" You could tell she was being sarcastic.

"I have found my book." You smile at her. "How about you sensei, did you find someone to marry yet?" To the untrained eye, her emotions remained unchanged. However, you notice it. You notice the subtle, momentary twitch in her eyebrows as you remind her that she is rapidly closing in on her expiration date as a woman that is still desirable to marry.

She clears her throat. "Ermhmm... Please turn to page 73..." You give her a smile as her cheeks slowly turn red. Teasing Fuyutsuki was the only thing that was worth coming to school for.

[1/2]
>>
>>25785174
Morning classes end quite uneventfully. However, it was lunch time that was really bothersome for you. "Ah... I should leave my classroom before Rika arrives..." Every time you go to school it felt like Rika can detect it somehow. Every time you come to school she always asks you to eat lunch with her, and every time you answer her with a strict rejection. Unfortunately, she is too hard headed to know when to give up.

As you pack your things to leave, you are stopped. "Hey! Sorry about earlier." Looking behind you, it was Natsume. "I really am sorry... It's just I guess I thought you wouldn't help me." She lets out a giggle. "How about as an apology I share my lunch with you?"

[ ] You can't say no to free food.

[ ] It's too bothersome. "No thanks."
>>
>>25785156
>>25785141
Crap, sorry guys. I started writing before I saw your votes. I'll leave a message next time when I've started to write.
>>
Eat food
With Natsume
>>
>>25785192

No Thanks. MC will not be the beta dunce in this story
>>
>>25785192
>[x] You can't say no to free food.
>>
File: Rika asks 1.png (372KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Rika asks 1.png
372KB, 500x666px
You can't say no to free food. "Sure..." You sigh out. Curse your weakness to food.

"Great! I'm sure you'll like my cooking! I'm pretty good at it you know." Her proud look should've told you what you were getting into. You stare at her waiting for her to lead, as she stares at you waiting for you to lead. "Hmm... You should probably lead... I don't really know much about this school."

"Ah... Yeah... That's right." You didn't know what it was, but there was something that threw you off-balance. You were never this scatterbrained when it came to Rika. "Sorry about that, I know a good place for us to eat."

Unfortunately, you were too late. "Ano~n!" Even though her classroom was on the other side of the building, Rika still manages to get to your classrom quite quickly. "Ah! you are here today! Let's eat together!" Rika's smile was from ear to ear. "This time, I know my food will make you forgive me for sure!"

[ ] "Sorry, I'm already eating with someone else." Put your arms around Natsume. "Let's go Natsume." Give her some payback, make Rika jealous for cheating on you.

[ ] "No, not today, and probably not ever. Just stop bothering me okay?"
>>
>>25785834
[x] sorry bitches im going to go eat with teacher
>>
>>25785834
LEAVE ME ALONE FAGGOT
>>
>>25785834

Can we say no to both bitches, and fuck the teacher?

If dubs, Anon fucks the teacher, perma-cucking Rika into oblivion.
>>
[X] Sit with Bob from accouniting, to go over your stock portfolio.
>>
>>25785931
Technically yes, because the teacher will have her own special chapter.

Right now, with this choice, no. The teacher is busy. If we get far enough to the story though, her route will open.
>>
>>25786003
>>25786003
Yo anon, this story is really tight. I appreciate you doing this brah
>>
>>25786026
Thanks. I'll wait for more votes, if not, I'll just go with the first choice in the story.
>>
>>25786069
imma go with choice 1 my nigga
>>
File: 1451616326878.jpg (53KB, 399x293px) Image search: [Google]
1451616326878.jpg
53KB, 399x293px
[Make her jelly]
>>
Everytime you see that smile on your face you felt disgusted. You could still remember that day vividly. You felt like you could accomplish anything with Rika by your side. She was the perfect girl. It was the first week of your first year high school and you came home early from club activity. "Ah... Ryu... Please make me feel better..."

She was in your house, with your best friend back then, Ryu. "I can't believe you would do this with me." That was already more than two years ago and it is still burnt into your mind. Although Rika has apologized to you every day since the incident saying she didn't mean to do that, you have rejected her over and over again.

"Eh? Who is that Anon?" Rika tilts her head like a confused puppy as she looks at Natsume with confusion.

"Oh her? She is the girl I'm eating lunch with today." You felt like it was payback. All that suffering she made you feel before, you'll return it to her ten fold. You put your arms around Natsume's shoulders and immediately you felt her tense up. "Just stop bothering me Rika."

As you pass by her with Natsume in your arms, you recognize the look on her face. It was the same look you had when you found out Rika was cheating on you.

Once you get to the rooftop where you planned on eating your lunch with Natsume, you apologize to her. "I'm really sorry Natsume." You tell her. "Sorry for using you like that... We have a long history and I guess I just blurted that out..."

It was obvious she was embarrassed about it. "I-It's okay..." She whispers in an almost inaudible whisper. "It's only natural for friends to help each other right?" Then she gasps. "A-Ah... I guess we aren't really friends yet... N-Nevermind what I said." Natsume felt different from before. Was it because you held her in your arms that she is so flustered all of a sudden? She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "A-Anon... Are you going out with anybody right now?"

[1/2]
>>
File: Asking 1.png (437KB, 701x654px) Image search: [Google]
Asking 1.png
437KB, 701x654px
>>25786233
"Me? No... Not really. Why?"

"Then..." Her voice was quite low, in fact it was almost inaudible. "Then go..." You could barely hear her so you ask her to repeat what she said.

"Hmm? What was that?"

She gasps in embarrassment. It was subtle, but you could see her body shake. "I... I want you to go out with me!" Natsume was finally able to blurt out.

You give her a smile. "I guess if you really want to we can be friends." It took you a couple of second to process what she just said. "W-What? Go out with you?!"

She nods her head. "Y-Yeah..." You ask her why and Natsume answers with her honest eyes. "It's a long story but I'll make it short. I only have half a year to live. I've been living in the nearby hospital all my life. I want... I want to experience what it's like living like a normal girl at least once before I say goodbye!" She didn't sound like she was lying, plus she doesn't benefit from lying to you. "So... Is it okay if I become your girlfriend for at least this half-year?"

[ ] "Ah... Sorry, I don't think I can."

[ ] "I don't mind it.... I guess..."

[ ] Custom
>>
>>25786292
Jump off the roof, females are trouble
>>
>>25786292
Ask Sensei for advice
>>
[I don't mind it...I guess...]
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>25786292
[x] lead on slut newgirl then leave her and fuck teacher
>>
>>25786292
fuck her, i want to get to the h-scene already.

[x] ask her if she's ever had sex
>>
Tip fedora, date m'lady
>>
>Apologising for using Natsume to get out of a situation when she did that to you

It's just exercising equality. Can Anon be any more spineless?

[x] Reject the girl. Harshly.
>>
>>25786292

this, let's give the bitch a taste of her own medicine (lol cuz she's sick)
>>
>>25786456
Before I start writing, I just wanted to clarify which option you are agreeing with.
>>
File: 1448354985525.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448354985525.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>25785834
take rika to the school toilets and fuck her already
>>
>>25786292
ONLY IF YOU LET ME AND THE PUNKS FUCK YOU EVERY DAY
>>
>>25786475
Actually, I'm just going to write now, since it's getting a bit late where I am.
>>
>>25786292
wow really half a year?
i don't know if i end up falling for you and you go my heart may be broken.
Sure why not
>>
[ x ] "Can I stick it in your popper?"
>>
bump for OP

original comment with lots of content
>>
You were stumped. You didn't really know how to answer her confession. You couldn't respond to her at all. Looking at her now, she was quite cute, but you knew that she was only trying to use you. "Hmm... Let me think about it." You smile at her. For now, you will ask the only one you can turn to for advice.

"S-Sure." She sighs out. "I guess, that would be a bit too fast huh?" She bows to you in apology. "Sorry I tried to rush it, I guess we should start off as friends first."

The two of you sit in one corner of the rooftop as she starts to share her food. She still felt awkward around you, however you couldn't blame her. She did just confess to you and got rejected. "H-Here you go... Here is my cooking." She smiles at you.

The food looked quite horrible but you were taught not to judge a book by it's cover. "Thanks for the food." You take a deep breath before taking a bite. Immediately, a weird, odd flavour fills your mouth. Your initial reaction was to spit it out but when you look over at Natsume, eagerly awaiting your feedback as she watched with innocent eyes, you knew you couldn't.

"How is it?" She asks you as you force yourself to swallow her food. You were scared that if you talked you would've thrown up so all you did was give her a thumbs up and a smile. "Thank goodness." She sighs out.

Afterwards, you start to get to know her a bit better. You found out that she used to live in this city a long time ago but she had to move overseas. "I didn't really want to leave but my father's work was moved."

[1/2]
>>
File: Natsume 1.jpg (332KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
Natsume 1.jpg
332KB, 700x989px
>>25786678
"I see..." You didn't know what it was but it felt easy to talk to her. Maybe it was because you already rejected her, but it felt natural talking with her. Almost as if you've known her for a long time.

"Hey! Is that playground near the elementary school still around?"

You were surprised. She really has been in this city before. "Yeah, it is. I used to play there all the time.

She smiles as she reminisces about it. "I used to play there all the time too! It was fun... That's why I wanted to spend my last few months left in this city." Her smile felt melancholic.

As the two of you talk about obscure details about the city, time starts to fly by. Before you knew it, the lunch bell starts to ring. "Ah, we should go back to class before we are late."

"Y-Yeah." Natsume starts to act like before, like she was acting right before she asks you to go out with her. As you try and walk away she pulls on your sleeve. "Hey... Anon... Afterschool today, are you free? Can you accompany me somewhere?"

[ ] "Sure, I"m free." You had nothing planned.

[ ] "Ah, sorry I'm going to be busy." Keep your schedule open.
>>
>>25786737

[x] Sure.
>>
File: speed-it-up-faggot.jpg (120KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
speed-it-up-faggot.jpg
120KB, 1205x721px
>>25786737
[x]sure im free. you had nothing planned.

give her the D already fuck
>>
Hey guys, OP here, sorry I have to go sleep. It's way too late where I am. I can't really say when I'll continue this story but you guys can check out more stories like this on anonkun.
>>
>>25786947
ok night night sweet prince
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.