[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never be a space marine >you will never fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: im dead inside.png (790KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
im dead inside.png
790KB, 900x636px
tfw you will never be a space marine

>you will never fight gloriously for the emperor
>you will never have battle brothers
>you will never yell, "CLEANSE, PURGE, KILL!"
>you will never feel the glorious war cry of space marines
>you will never refer to a space marine as a brother
>you will never be part of the Blood Angels
>you will never get to shoot a bolter gun
>you will never get the satisfaction of killing your sworn enemy
>you will never be reincarnated as a dread naught
>you will never purge the unclean

why even live life?
>>
>>25782954
DIE FOR THE EMPEROR OR DIE TRYING
>>
>>25782954
I don't want to live in a universe where Chaos gods exist.
>>
>>25783010
But then the God Emperor will exist
>>
>>25783010
>he thinks they don't here

It's only a matter of time my friend.
>>
>tfw you will never walk softly while carrying a big gun.
>>
>>25782954
>bolter gun

It's just called bolter Gary. Also dreadnaught is one word.

Get your shit together Gary, space marines don't take Saturday morning scrubs.

Com'on Gary, com'on.
>>
>>25783027
Is he still hooked to the throne? Can we stop Horus from fucking shit up?

>>25783048
Nice try Chaos cultist.
>>
>>25783110
>tfw you will never quell xeno rebellions
>>
>>25782954
>you will never be one of the Black Templars
>you will never go into battle against space pirates on jetbikes, hundred-foot walkers and limitless Orks armed with a GODDAMN SWORD
>you will never emerge from a collapsed cathedral bloodied but triumphant carrying glorious relics of the Emperor
why live?
>>
>>25783159
Now why would I care if xenos were rebelling? I'd still have to kill the loyal ones.

We talked about this Gary.
>>
>you will never be a Space Wolf
>you will never spend your days slaughtering demons and your nights boxing and training with your battle-brothers
>you will never slam back gallons of potent space-brew knowing your genetically-enhanced liver can handle all of it
>you will never howl triumphantly as you close in on the enemy
again, why live?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.