[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ehh.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: shrektits.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
shrektits.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
I fell in love, for real, one time. It was a violent rollercoaster of emotion which collapsed in such spectacular flames that the prospect of subjecting myself to the same thing again is exhausting and repulsive.

I do not love anybody else. I have tried to. That capacity no longer exists in me. My heart rejects other women the way your body rejects the wrong blood type or incompatible donor organs.

Compounding this, while I am average looking in the face but very physically fit (from lifting for 3 years, mostly out of insecurity following being dumped) I don't have much money.

As a result, I cannot seem to attract women in my own weight range. Even if they aren't any better looking in the face than I am, it seems that because obesity is so prevalent now, skinny women command some sort of premium.

A man like me can either get an exceptionally ugly thin woman (requiring a lot of finesse mind you) or an obese woman with a pretty face. That's the exchange rate right now. Most of those women will probably also be feminists/SJWs. :/

I do not want ugly/obese women. I only want a woman that is my equivalent. A partner to make a life with, to raise children with, and possibly to rekindle my ability to love.

I don't want to be anybody's second choice, nor do I want to be the backup plan after she is done sleeping around. I don't know how things got this way. Good deal for women but a nightmare for men.

So for the time being I've given up and focused on making money, which I will probably just spend on drugs, a nice car and high end electronics. I simply don't want any of the women that are attainable to me right now, and would rather live a life of solitary hedonism.

If I could still fall in love as easily as I once did it would probably compel me to settle for one of the swamp mutants that's within reach. But it's already hard enough to feel any shred of romantic love even for a beautiful woman, let alone Shrek with tits.
>>
>>25782653

Is this your 100 word essay that you only have two weeks to write?
>>
>>25782653
I have noticed that. Just walking around in public that fat women are about as common as healthy women. It's crazy just how common it is.
>>
>>25782684

No, I'm not sure how you could mistake it for an academic essay.
>>
Inability to love women. Poor. Drug addict. Treats a relationship as a transaction. Victimization complex. Ugly.

Yeah, I wonder why it is so hard for "men" to meet women. Truly, we live in an age of oppression for men. I mean, you have been lifting weights for like, three years? Why aren't women lining up to let you fuck them?!?

My man. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25782761
>Why aren't women lining up to let you fuck them?!?

What? I never said this. How it is unreasonable to want your female equivalent?

>Drug addict.

That's a really outdated and shitty view of the recreational/therapeutic use of psychedelics. They've helped a lot of people beat conditions like PTSD and depression.

>Inability to love women

You say that like it's intentional

>Treats a relationship as a transaction

I notice inequality. Am I not supposed to?
>>
>>25782793
>What? I never said this.

I guess I can add "dumb" to the list too. I knew I was forgetting something. Of course you didn't say that, moron, I said that about you. It is an example of sarcasm. I meant it to imply that the reason women categorically reject you is obvious - i.e. your many and terrible flaws make you an undesirable partner. The one thing you have going for you is that you have lifted weights for a few years. Not a huge plus.

>How it is unreasonable to want your female equivalent?

Really? You'd date a poor, ugly, drug addicted, socially maladapted girl so long as she had been lifting weights for a few years? No, I don't think so.

>That's a really outdated and shitty view of the recreational/therapeutic use of psychedelics

Uh oh, my druggie alert is going off. Are you "high" right now, man?

>They've helped a lot of people beat conditions like PTSD and depression.

Do... you have PTSD or depression? If so, we can add impaired cognitive function to your long and growing list of flaws.

>You say that like it's intentional

Wrong again dummy. Your flaws don't have to be intentional in order to repel women. I doubt you intended to be ugly. You just are, and women just won't like you because of it. Likewise, you can't connect emotionally. That doesn't mean it is your fault, but it will make it much harder for you to get a partner.

>I notice inequality. Am I not supposed to?

No, no, no. You notice the flaws in other people. Are you not supposed to? Deal with the log in your eye before the mote in the eye of others.
>>
>>25782944
>Really? You'd date a poor, ugly, drug addicted, socially maladapted girl so long as she had been lifting weights for a few years? No, I don't think so.

Yes I would. It does depend which drug but if I like her physique and personality, I don't care about her finances.

>Uh oh, my druggie alert is going off. Are you "high" right now, man?

Why do you think you're in a position to criticize my own personality and opinions when you're like this?

>Do... you have PTSD or depression? If so, we can add impaired cognitive function to your long and growing list of flaws.

Case in point. There is no tenderness in you. You're just inherently rigid and cruel.

>Likewise, you can't connect emotionally. That doesn't mean it is your fault, but it will make it much harder for you to get a partner.

That's probably true and the only thing remotely resembling well intentioned advice I have so far heard from you.

>Deal with the log in your eye before the mote in the eye of others.

We were originally discussing the imbalance that presently exists with respect to what sort of women are available to a man based on his appearance and finances.

Right now, men have to settle for less. Women have brought about a state of affairs where they are able to command higher quality partners than they should be able to.

That's impressive. Women are clearly very clever to have achieved this. I'm sure I'd have nothing bad to say about it if I were a woman. It is just a bad deal for men.
>>
>>25783025

>I don't care about her finances.

If she doesn't care about you lifting for three years then you are fucked!

>Why do you think you're in a position to criticize my own personality and opinions when you're like this?

My flaws don't make you any better. This is an irrational defense against criticism. I may be a mean, arrogant, jerk and a sadist. That doesn't change the fact that the reason women won't date you is that you are an ugly, poor, drug using, emotionally unavailable simpleton who is obsessed with his ex.

>Case in point. There is no tenderness in you.

Riiiiiiiight. The next time a girl rejects you, try telling her that I am a tender-less asshole. It probably won't convince her to sleep with you, so what's the point? That doesn't rebut anything I've written here.

>Right now, men have to settle for less.

This is really what I'm trying to get at. I'm not just being pointlessly cruel, although I do enjoy being mean. I'm trying to drive home the idea that this isn't true and that you are wrong!

Women aren't getting a better deal then men. What do you have to offer a woman? Lifting experience isn't going to cut it! Every other detail you gave about yourself is negative. So yeah, you get shitty women only. That doesn't mean that men are imbalanced. It means you suck!
>>
>>25782944
You are cringe material mate
>>
>>25783275
>If she doesn't care about you lifting for three years then you are fucked!

You keep saying that exact line for some reason. The relevant matter is whether it's reasonable to feel entitled to partners who are more physically fit and otherwise appealing than you are. Is it?

>My flaws don't make you any better. This is an irrational defense against criticism.

Then why did you say "Deal with the log in your eye before the mote in the eye of others"? Is that just for me, but not for you?

>That doesn't rebut anything I've written here.

See above.

>This is really what I'm trying to get at. I'm not just being pointlessly cruel, although I do enjoy being mean. I'm trying to drive home the idea that this isn't true and that you are wrong!

That's sort of difficult to swallow as it contradicts the immediate apparent reality that I see when I am outside with my eyes open.

>Women aren't getting a better deal then men. What do you have to offer a woman? Lifting experience isn't going to cut it! Every other detail you gave about yourself is negative. So yeah, you get shitty women only. That doesn't mean that men are imbalanced. It means you suck!

This presupposes no women exist who have a similar set of flaws. All I am looking for is my *equivalent*. I'm not the one who feels entitled to something better.
>>
>>25783344
>Then why did you say "Deal with the log in your eye before the mote in the eye of others"? Is that just for me, but not for you?

You are judging women for their flaws, but ignoring your own. You could say that this applies to me too, but I'm not trying to do anything more than point out your flaws. I don't need to deal with my own flaws to do this. You do need to deal with yours before you can find better women.

If I were in here asking how I could get people to be nice to me, while simultaneously being mean to you, then sure, you'd have a point. Only, I'm not. I don't want anything more out of this interaction. I'm not asking why people don't like me.

>That's sort of difficult to swallow as it contradicts the immediate apparent reality that I see when I am outside with my eyes open.

I said I'm not just being pointlessly cruel. I'm also making a point. If I'm wrong, don't tell me how I'm some cruel jerk or hypocrite. Tell me how much of a catch you are. Why you deserve a higher quality girl than you get. Those things would actually show that I'm wrong.

>All I am looking for is my *equivalent*. I'm not the one who feels entitled to something better.

You rule out women who are overweight with a pretty face, or skinny with an ugly face. So.. you want skinny with a pretty face? That's like, the ideal woman. Are you sure you aren't feeling entitled to something better?
>>
>>25783470
>You could say that this applies to me too, but I'm not trying to do anything more than point out your flaws.

Which remains hypocritical given your advice to reflect on my own flaws before pointing out anybody elses.

>I don't need to deal with my own flaws to do this.

The meaning of the quote, with the log in your own eye, has to do with fixing yourself before criticizing others. Nothing to do with women.

>If I were in here asking how I could get people to be nice to me, while simultaneously being mean to you, then sure, you'd have a point. Only, I'm not. I don't want anything more out of this interaction. I'm not asking why people don't like me.

The meaning of the quote is that one must fix themselves before criticizing others. You're here to criticize me. The quote applies, and what you've done remains hypocritical. There is no escaping this.

>Tell me how much of a catch you are. Why you deserve a higher quality girl than you get.

Because I'm only looking for my equivalent.

>You rule out women who are overweight with a pretty face, or skinny with an ugly face. So.. you want skinny with a pretty face?

I am fit, and average in the face. That's what I am looking for in a woman.
>>
>>25783539

>Which remains hypocritical given your advice to reflect on my own flaws before pointing out anybody elses.

Sure, I'm a hypocrite. That doesn't solve any of your problems though.

>The meaning of the quote is that one must fix themselves before criticizing others

You should see to the flaws with yourself before judging the women you reject.

>what you've done remains hypocritical. There is no escaping this.

Why do you not understand that I'm not trying to escape it. I'm fine being a hypocrite. As I said, I don't need to resolve that. You want to resolve why you can't find a good woman. If you are going to resolve it, you need to deal with your own flaws before accusing women or the system of being flawed. Why is that hard for you to understand? Oh, it's hard because I'm a hypocrite? Okay.

>Because I'm only looking for my equivalent.

Yeah, that just isn't so.
>>
>OP makes thread seemingly seeking advice
>spends it arguing with a shitposter for an hour
I don't even know why your type comes to /r9k/. You can easily find like-minded people to argue with on /adv/ itself without adding to the shitclutter of arcanine.
>>
>>25783633
>You should see to the flaws with yourself before judging the women you reject.

I do. That's why I am looking for a similarly flawed woman.

>you need to deal with your own flaws before accusing women or the system of being flawed.

Some of the things you listed are not objectively flaws. For example you described me as a drug addict. Psychedelics are not chemically addictive. It is only your personal view that their use is somehow wrong.

>Yeah, that just isn't so.

If we don't take each other at their word, discussion will become impossible. It will just be a mess of second guessing. I already suspect there's no longer any point to continuing. Enjoy your day.
>>
File: fookin screencapped.png (127KB, 1351x962px) Image search: [Google]
fookin screencapped.png
127KB, 1351x962px
Guys, can we turn this into a fat shaming thread?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.