[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about chubby girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (76KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 610x800px
How do you feel about chubby girls?
>>
>>25781916
That's not chubby.

That is fat.
>>
I love it. As long as its not too much, I think it's pretty hot
>>
>>25781916
im japanese we hunt these things quite often
>>
They're an alright choice for a practice gf
>>
File: 1452193679647.jpg (503KB, 2015x2687px) Image search: [Google]
1452193679647.jpg
503KB, 2015x2687px
My gf is one. She doesn't know I like chubby girls, but she knows I have a stomach fetish and is accepting of it. When we lie in bed together I love to reach around and grab her belly, and feel her breathe in and out. And i like to put my head on it after she eats and listen to her stomach grumbling. Pic isn't her, but similar size.
>>
I want to fill them with my seed.
>>
This thread shouldn't be getting me hard but it is.
>>
>>25781994
Feed her something and post results.
>>
>>25781916
My penis say yes to this...but, my penis say yes to a lot of other things, so i guess is nothing so special for me.
>>
>>25782028
She's out of town, otherwise I would. But the last time I fed her I got thai food for both of us and when she told me she was full it looked nice and big. I waited until her roommate was gone to give it a nice rub.
>>
They make great practice gf's but no, I don't like fat chicks.
>>
File: 1356301542382.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1356301542382.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
It's funny. I have a weight gain fetish, buy feel no real attraction to overweight girls in my personal life.
>>
>>25781916

Very fun, but I prefer short girls, nice and easy to throw around.
>>
>>25781916
i feel like they are life
>>
>>25782088
>She's out of town
confirmed for no gf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.