[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normies have no sense of awareness or consideration? >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1450330513963.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450330513963.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Do normies have no sense of awareness or consideration?

>be me, with a throbbing headache, living in an apartment
>go downstairs to ask the four chad frat-bros to turn their fucking music down and stop screaming
>they do, for about 30 minutes
>i call the security guards to get them to knock it off
>they do, for about 30 minutes

And the music is fucking going again, with the bass stronger than ever. I can fucking feel it in my asshole as I type. Why/How does society not shame these people out of existance?
>>
>>25781476
>man up
>stop being a fucking sperg for once in your life
>tell them to shut the fuck up
>if you don't kick their ass
>>
>>25781476
I hope you suffer faggot.
>>
>>25781551
Reading comprehension. I asked them to turn it down, but they didn't. And I post on /r9k/; how the fuck am I supposed to beat anyone up? Aside from which, I don't think noise constitutes a proper excuse for attacking someone. I actually have a shred of self-preservation, unlike the binge-drinking fuckwads making noise.
>>
>>25781476

make some mustard gas and tunnel it under their door and run
>>
>>25781618
>And I post on /r9k/; how the fuck am I supposed to beat anyone up?
get piss drunk to hype yourself up, or grab a kitchen knife or some shit.
> I don't think noise constitutes a proper excuse for attacking someone.
cut the pissufist bullshit, if you don't assert your dominance now they're going to take you as weak.
>>
>30 minutes
Damn. That's actually REALLY generous when you think about it. That's like 5+ fucking songs that they let your pastey ass sit out while they tried to party quieter on a night that's meant for partying.

But now that you called security, they likely won't give a fuck about your thoughts anymore.

I suggest you move.
>>
>>25781476
no

get them kicked out or something
>>
>>25781679
>cut the pissufist bullshit, if you don't assert your dominance now they're going to take you as weak.
I don't live in a god-damned jungle.
>>
>>25781476
Kill them.
>Leak gas into their apartment.
>Get a hold of some asbestus and toss that shit into their apartment.
>bust their window and toss venomous spiders you bought from a pet shop into their apartment.
>Put a usb full of CP in their apartment then call the police
>sneak into their apartment and upload CP from a usb into their computer then report them to the authorities.
Don't put up with inconsiderate pieces of shit. Kill them or get rid of them, quit crying about it.
>>
File: roachjak.png (175KB, 636x716px) Image search: [Google]
roachjak.png
175KB, 636x716px
>>25781666
Just like the furries at that con! If only they all got gassed.
>>
>>25781682
>implying OP should move and not the Chads breaking noise ordinances
>>
File: 1452545711999.gif (730KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452545711999.gif
730KB, 640x480px
I like how quickly this thread turned from a rant about loud music to inciting a murder.
>>
>>25781791

Welcome to modern values and self-centeredness.
>>
>>25781762

All of these ideas 100% confirm that you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>25781757
>I don't live in a god-damned jungle.
you don't understand. humans like to play themselves off as "civilized" and "cultured" and other bullshit, but at the end of the day, we're the same fucking animals that were prowling the african grasslands, chasing down prey until they got too tired to continue running. it's literally the same jungle. the sooner you understand this, the sooner you can get a gf and the sooner you stop looking like a fucking pussy,
>>
>>25781850

Maybe not everyone has the same set of ears and certain sounds throw their brain off to where rational thought is difficult if not possible. It's akin to Chinese water torture. People have killed themselves over broken eardrums.
>>
>>25781476
Are you dorming?
>>
>>25781896
This post is such a clear indicator of a high schooler it's comical.
>>
>>25781476
at least it's loud, op. you know what's worse? barely audible music. had neighbors like that all through college. made me think I was going schizo.
>>
>Insert move to japan meme here
You've even got the anime down, OP. I lived in Nagoya for a year or so. Even if the streets were noisy as hell, my apartment was always quiet, even with the nearly paper-thin walls.
>>
>>25781476
Dude pick your battles better next time.

Now you have to deal with loud music AND looking like a little bitch.
>>
>>25781476
no OP robots are shamed out. Being obnoxious and loud is the norm
>>
Keep calling security, I'm a security guard and although I hate actually working (obviously) btfoing normies for noise complaints is the best
>>
>>25781930
No, I live in an apartment, albeit in a college town. They're some of the few students living in the complex, since it's a fair distance from the university compared to other options and rent is a little higher than average.
>>
File: 1450410207847.jpg (156KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1450410207847.jpg
156KB, 499x499px
>>25781476

go buy a mask and something to send a strong electrical current with or just use an outlet if there's one. change of close would be nice as well. if there's cameras find a blind spot.

depending on the door you could send an electrical current strong enough to induce cardiac arrest and kill those noise polluters
>>
>>25782121
clothes baka baka original
>>
>>25782007

Is the sound-proofing that good? Hmm maybe I will. I like cities, but I also like my own little space where I can think and do stuff.
>>
>>25782046
you do god's work, mate. and i agree with him, op. every time this shit happens, call security until they get it through their thick skulls. maybe make some chat with the other tennants about it. i can't think you're the only one not okay with this shit.
>>
>>25782168
It's not the sound-proofing so much as everyone else around you shaming you until you shut up. If you live on the bottom of some older buildings, you might still get noise coming in. Get a higher-up apartment and you'll hear no outside noise, though.
>>
ITT: "Let's plot murder, /r9k/!"
>>
>>25781551
>man up
Literally normies solution to any problem that a man can present.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.