[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First night /homeless/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Homeless at twenty three. This is going to be a shitty journey. It's a lot colder than I expected. I'm paralyzed with fear & anxiety.
>>
what happened anon kun?
>>
sell your phone, dumb phoneposter
>>
>>25780779
find a homeless shelter.
>>
sell your phone and buy 2 flats and a giraffe
>>
>>25780819
worst advice 0/10

>>25780779
OP post a good timestamp if you want people to believe you. Draw it with rocks or something.
After that you can tell the area and we can find the nearest homeless shelter.
>>
>>25780779
Acuire a tent, sleeping bag, a backpack, and maybe a bike.
>>
>>25780814
Life got exponentially worse. Too a point where it got ahead of me and took hold. It was mental quicksand and now I'm drowning.
>left my girlfriend of 7 years
>regret very soon after but too late
Brought me to the edge of sanity
>lost my job due to my distress
>can't hold down a job because I'm obsessed with her.
>forced to live with mum
>she can't stand my depression, kicks me while I'm down while telling me to "kill yourself and follow through with something"
I'm scared to be quite honest. I had a decent chance and I squandered it. While people weren't great and never helped, I really only have myself to blame.
>>
File: 1446349314253.png (395KB, 1011x743px) Image search: [Google]
1446349314253.png
395KB, 1011x743px
>>25780902
oneitis: not even "once"
>>
>>25780779
Where you at OP? Come live with me
>>
File: ape.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
ape.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>25780779
You should nab some tape and cardboard. Make a little cardboard sleeping bag, stuff it with newspapers and wrap your feet in newsprint. Trust me. At least it isn't snowing. Do a workout and hit the sack.
>>
>>25780895
>a bike
>leave to go on a joy ride
>come back and my whoel home is gone
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25780895
I have what I need to not freeze. No funds, no friends, no family.

>>25780832
My phone had free service so I won't sell it. It's all I have from not going completely insane. My podcast is all I have.

I want to do a time stamp but it's dark and no pen. I also don't want to be moving around because I'm next to an apartment window and don't want cops.
>>
>>25780902
You are in a moment of distress now, try to calm down. Do as others said, you have some battery left so try to find a homeless shelter on google maps or google. Or tell us your area and we will find one for you.

In the morning you can think with some more quality about what to do from now.
>>
>>25780944
I'm in LA so more than likely going to happen. I'll tell them to kill me if they steal my phone.
>>
>>25780779
How'd this happen? Are you ABSOLUTELY alone?
>>
How good are you at blowing strangers for cash?
>>
>>25780984
I have my phone a charger and an extra battery. I know where homeless shelters are. This is not my fear you guys.

I'm 23. Homeless. It'll only dig my grave deeper. I don't see a light at the end of this tunnel. I live in a city with so many homeless. It doesn't matter.
>>
clarity not quality, fuck
>>
>>25781032
What about food and water?
>>
>>25781064
I bought a large jug of water with my last dollar. And made three tupperware of chicken and rice. Since its filling.
>>
>>25780779

Does your ex have a roastie?
>>
File: 1394502067583.jpg (84KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1394502067583.jpg
84KB, 300x288px
>>25780980
Just go do something crazy till the cops pick you up. You better off in there than on the streets white boi
>>
if i didnt live with my parents, id come pick you up my dude.
>>
>>25781097

fuck this advice, once you get your life together you dont want a record
>>
>>25781088
Well that will do for now. Maybe tomorrow or in a couple of days your mother will be more calm and regret letting you out?
>>
>>25781032
Really all you can do is make the most of this fucked up situation. start getting good at panhandling. the homeless where I live make quite a bit of money in a day.
>>
Put down a piece of cardboard or something if you lie down. Lying directly on the ground will suck the heat out of you.
>>
>>25781095
Not really. She was great. I just got cabin fever and tossed it away.
>>25781097
I am a skinny jean wearing white boy. Niggers and cholos already hate me. I'd get raped in jail and prison.

I wish I had a gun to /suicidebycop/ but no money. Not even enough for pills.
>>
>>25780779

op how cold is it
>>
>>25781134
You can walk into any hospital and say you're going to kill yourself, and they'll stick you in the psych ward for a few days.
>>
Pissing your pants will warm you up for a few minutes if your legs get cold.
>>
>>25781122
I already know this. But I'm so tucked that despite being in an alley homeless I am sitting here thinking of my ex.

I have the luxury of having the symptoms of insanity, without the beneifiet of actually being mentally ill.
>>
>>25781191
Not OP, in the USA wouldn't you have to pay for it afterwards?
>>
>>25781170
LA cold which isn't cold to a lot of people 55f which is freezing to me.
>>
>>25781132
This. Intrinsic part of thermodynamics.

Anyway, tmrw morning you should definitely amble to a store and just ask for spare change. The stores all have AP units but they won't respond for a good few minutes. In that time you should be able to retrieve at least two bucks. Use that on travel sized essentials. Continue begging for money, find some people and maybe you can get back on your feed in a few weeks. Homeless isn't the worst man. Good luck.
>>
>>25780895
he will get robbed

or killed

by niggers
>>
>>25781227
Insurance will cover it.
>>
>>25781191
That actually is a great idea. Thank you. I think id have to show signs but I can do that since I'm too big of a coward to actually take my own life.
>>
>>25781261
Private insurance? What if he has none?
>>
>>25781267
You don't have to show any signs, if you claim you're going to kill yourself then they have to take you.
>>
>>25781250
Homeless isn't the worst when you're forty. I'm 23. My life will only go down hill. Thank anyway? I hope you're around when I go apeshit.
>>
>>25781267
>I think id have to show signs
nope
>>
>>25781271
I had to get medical since my regular insurance wanted me to pay 250 for my I inhaler.

I wonder if I went to my doctor tomorrow I could lie about pain or depression and get enough pills to failure of the liver.
>>
>>25781312
but all the people who don't like you will be happy if you die

you can't allow that
>>
>>25780902
>she can't stand my depression, kicks me while I'm down while telling me to "kill yourself and follow through with something"

Wow what a piece of shit.
>>
>>25781312
if you want to kill yourself that way just get enough money to buy a fuckload of grain alcohol and keep drinking that until you die or wake up in a hospital
>>
>>25781360
>grain alcohol

Why call alcohol grain alcohol?

And wouldn't you just puke everything?
>>
>>25781351
Yeah. But my ex would love me if I did. I know it.
Also my mom, brothers, and estranged father would be shocked which pleases me. But I don't want to give up like this. I never thought it would come to this. Two years ago I moved in with my girlfriend, got a great job paying great and i threw it away. Fuck.
>>
>>25781389
grain alcohol is alcohol with a very high proof.
It might kill you, but you'll probably just end up very sick if you do somehow manage to down enough of it (that stuff is vile)
>>
>>25781389
I'm really referring to something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_%28alcohol%29 that's nearly 100% ethanol, to distinguish from just any spirits.

if you puke while passed out, there's a good chance you'll choke on it and die.
>>
>>25781360
Never drank in my life. I doubt I could get it down.
But herion id be more than willing to do. Of a hotshot. I just want to be numb/content sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>25781405
I know this image is gay as fuck, but remember what Tyler said
>>
>>25780779
hang in there, anon

http://guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/2004/10/introduction-to-project.html
>>
>>25781446
I know. But Tyler had the benefit of being imaginary. I would love to be a martyr. I don't care about anything. I would see no issue being the project mayhem goon. But I'll probably just stay here paralyzed in fear in this alley.
>>
>>25780779
Good luck anon, I've been there homeless at 20, I'm back on my feet now though, kinda. I spent my first night sleeping in a concrete tunnel under the highway in the pitch black, sleeping on a guitar case. It was aweful I won't lie but it gets easier, don't give up.

During the night my leg fell off the case and way lay on the stone all night, it ached for about a week afterwards it got that cold, so learn my lesson and sleep on something, not directly on the floor. I used pizza boxes and card from behind a supermarket and slept in the woods after that.

I also had an aweful nightmare that night, that a man was stood over me holding a knife and just staring at me as I couldn't utter words, then I woke up.

Best tips, wash in supermarkets, wear layers, sleep on insulation, make friends online and find a place to stay, couch surfing.org might help, EAT! Do not make my mistake and not eat I was skin and bones by the time I had finished, fucking eat as much as possible if someone offers you food don't be prideful, I wish I hadn't turned down food when people offered to buy me something, because now id happily buy someone a sandwich, if they offer THEY DONT MIND, but do not beg. Don't get involved in crime, don't make friends with other hobos and make this your life, do not get into drinking or drugs at this point it will finish you, carry a knife, always, carry a backpack with changes of underwear and clothing, brush your teeth daily and change clothes daily. Whenever you get a chance, wash them.
>>
>>25780902
>Brought me to the edge of sanity
>can't hold down a job because I'm obsessed with her.
women not even once.
>>
OP, I was homeless between like 17-20ish, and you can push through this.

Save phone battery, or have a place to sit and charge in the morning to shore up your resource list; shelters, pantries, agencies, etc.

I almost froze out my first few nights but it was bad weather in a bad location. Spent some time hitchhiking and trying to drink myself to death. Get my GED and finished my degree. In a masters program now...from eating out of trashcans.

The shit is arduous but it can be done. BTW, if your mom said that shit as an out of character statement, try to repair things when shit cools down but if that's what she says to you on a regular basis, fuck her, fuck the toxicity in your household, you WILL be better off without that shit floating in your head.
>>
>>25781501
Meant more the "you are not your job" part than the "collapse the economic system" one
>>
>>25780779
Being homeless is fun though, no one tells you what to do and if you fick up you have no one to blame but yourself.
Hope you git gud and get out of your situation though.
>>
>>25780902

top cuck my friend
>>
>>25781115
>once
More like if.
>>
Someone gonna steal your phone nigga waht you doin
>>
>>25781505
Thanks anon strangley I feel sincerity. I'm scared which is making this worse. I don't have anything going for me. It would taste a lie if I told you that I haven't given up, that I still have a fight in me.. But I don't. I'm tired and want to get off this ride.

>>25781523
Humans. Not even once.
>>
>>25781581
this and FINd a weapon OP
>>25780779
>>
>>25780980
join the army, go to your mom and see if you can stay till you are sent off to boot camp
>>
>>25780779
USA is such a fucking shithole jesus christ.
>>
>>25781533
^Here. Everything this guy said is spot on:
>>25781505
>Best tips, wash in supermarkets, wear layers, sleep on insulation, make friends online and find a place to stay, couch surfing.org might help, EAT! Do not make my mistake and not eat I was skin and bones by the time I had finished, fucking eat as much as possible if someone offers you food don't be prideful, I wish I hadn't turned down food when people offered to buy me something, because now id happily buy someone a sandwich, if they offer THEY DONT MIND, but do not beg. Don't get involved in crime, don't make friends with other hobos and make this your life, do not get into drinking or drugs at this point it will finish you, carry a knife, always, carry a backpack with changes of underwear and clothing, brush your teeth daily and change clothes daily. Whenever you get a chance, wash them.

If the weather permits and you don't go full blown hobo you can actually appear not that scruffy, especially if you supplement with the occasional "I lost my bags" routine at a local transport station, I dunno how well that flies these days but that's something I did as a kid when I was looking my best (I had the foresight to take my khakis and buttondowns rather than a bunch of random clothes). This can help land you a job rather quickly if, again, you don't wallow in self misery.

THERE IS LIFE AFTER THIS if you get your shit together.
>>
>>25781625
that pic could be literally anywhere
>>
>>25781505
Do NOT sell your phone, you need access to the Internet to get out of this mess (it would at least make it easier), sell all other luxuries, invest in a hat, gloves, jacket and sleeping bag. Carry your cash inside your sleeping bag, not in your pocket. Stay dry, avoid the rain and puddles at all costs, don't linger in one place to long, don't go to the same places every day. MCDONALDS - it's cheap and high calories, protien and fat plus it has free wifi it's warm and the people are working minimum wage they won't kick you out worse they do is ask if you're ok.
>>
>>25781581
I'm not scrawny. White 6' 170lbs. But I look scared and out of the element. But I'm tucked away pretty well. I used to go here when I was depressed and got high. Now i live here.

>>25781538
But I'm down for the latter. It'd be more meaningful and kinda fun. I won't be as big of a waste as I am now. the TOR is all talk and I find no help.
>>
>>25780779
what state are you in anon?
>>
>>25781533
Not worth it, you're going to die anyways, literally just kill yourself OP. Fuck suffering.
>>
>>25781653
Yeah. But it's La shit hole apartment. So not that great. I just didn't want to run into other homeless or cops.
>>
>>25781676
TOR?
>>
I have been homeless for around a year. First of all, chill out. Tons of your ancestors lived the way you are now basically. Humans are designed for it. Find a quiet spot and get some sleep. I really don't know enough about you, what is your goal? In my case, I didn't really have one other to survive and browse the internet. If I was you, tomorrow, go to social services and see what they will give you, automatically you will qualify for food stamps, thats all the food you will need. Then chill out rest of day and relax. But I doubt that, you seem like most normies and will probably cry to your mom and go back home in a day or two so whatever.
>>
>>25780902
wow we are literally the same kind of? i was almost homeless a couple days ago.

hang in there family. sending good vibes your way. stop telling yourself you are to blame, it doesn't matter who is at fault, all that matters is shit sux right now.
>>
>>25781653
Read the thread you goatwanker
>>
>>25781705
Get dicked, negro, just because you're an edgy internet faggot doesn't mean OP can't come out of this better in the end than anyone who encouraged giving up.
>>
MY CONCERN IS NOT WHERE TO GET FOOD SND WATER. IM NOT AN IDIOT. ITS HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS HOLE? With no one to fall on I just keep falling and falling. If my mind is paralyzed what do I do???

This is my struggle. I wish it was just food and water. Even the weather isn't phasing me. It's the despair.
>>
>>25781740
reminder that women CAN'T be homeless
>>
>>25781776
>1776

Cool digits tbqh anon

I understand... hope seems to me like it would be just as important as the rest of those.. or more imporant
>>
I've slept out on the street once (and another time in the woods) because I lost my wallet and was out of town without my car. Shit fucking sucked and no one would answer the phone because it was already midnight. Fell asleep for 3 hours in an abandoned house like a squatter until I finally got a phone call at 7am.
>>
>>25780902
>"kill yourself and follow through with something"

Holy fuck
>>
>>25781740
Wow. Mystery.jpg on my /lifeending/ thread. I hope you're sincere.
>>
>>25781776
The first days of homelessness can be quite the shock, you'll adapt.
>>
>>25781134
Lostallhope.org

Pills have a very high failure rate. A firearm is the best option but jumping off a bridge or in front of a train have very high success rates.

You sound miserable and you're not going to do anything to change your situation. You should just kill yourself.
>>
File: Tommy_Collins.png (48KB, 188x237px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Collins.png
48KB, 188x237px
>>25781740
>i was almost homeless a couple days ago
guarantee this is some over exaggerated bullshit and she wasn't anywhere near "almost homeless". shut the fuck up whore, the people with real problems are speaking
>>
>>25781739
Eh, it's less how well designed we are and more a matter of how hazardous it becomes as a member of an underclass in a social organization that has neither safetynet or tolerance of vagrancy.

But yeah, pretty much all that.

>>25781776
Senpai, as an actualized adult there is nobody to fall back on. Parents die and friends only have so much room between everything they're doing. You need to be able to get by. More to the point, you've got a ton of anons trying to give you some calming advice and perspectives on how THEY got out of the hole with no backup.

Shit sucks, we all feel you, we've all been on the first night out and you have no clue wtf is even going on, what tomorrow or a month or a year from the present emergency looks like.

The most important thing you can do is try to REST if there's no going back tonight so you can go through the usual public aid routine/shelter/agency routine. At least IMO.
>>
>>25781823
Yeah. That was the final nail. My own mother, my last support fallen. Fuck life. Twenty three, my birthday is on February 24th and I am 100% killing myself before then. I won't ever see my ex, I won't ever go on the WSOP, so much I won't experience.
>>
>>25781852
Fuck off, his situation is very new and scary, he isn't thinking 100% right now
>>
>>25781739
No they lived in either villages or as tribes moving around. What that guy is experiencing is more akin to dumping a monkey who lived comfortably in the zoo
its entire life straight into the wilderness, alone.
>>
Jump in front of a train imo, thats what I will do as soon as I get kicked out, which... my parents would rather just take away my vidya than kick me out..

Think of this as a (shitty and sad of course) opportunity to summon the courage to get out of this gay Earth
>>
>>25781831
i am sincere. your life isn't over, hang in there bud. mental quicksand is a good way of putting it, but maybe get on some anti-depressants or something to calm the distress.

no one is ever going to understand how you're feeling right now other than people who have been there, and kek, i have been there.

if you're ever in ontario let me now and i'll offer you a couch or something.
>>
>>25781898
Well where was your dog going to go if you ended up homeless...?
>>
File: 1394321225110.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1394321225110.gif
744KB, 245x300px
>>25780902

Where are you? Want to meet up and go rape that bitch?
>>
join the military, are you in the US?
>>
>>25781892
There is a train very close by. I'm going to go walk to it tomorrow. It would be over quickly But what if that .000014% chance of happiness comes if I wait. Fckkkkkk
>>
>>25781865
It's the same as the "I was almost raaaped" shit. Pure attention whoring.
>>
>>25780902
whatever happens, cut all ties with your mother, you should never forgive her
>>
>>25781922
You're too young, die later
>>
>>25781909
was going to leave him with my parents

>why don't you just live with your parents
because they fucking hate me, i'm basically an orphan. 2bh my mom would probably poison my pupper so i'd probably just adopt him out to a decent family
>>
>>25781776
YOU NEED A JOB NGA

go to random restaurants and ask if they need dishwashers.
>>
File: 1446191291432.jpg (77KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1446191291432.jpg
77KB, 500x650px
>>25781676
>I used to go here when I was depressed and got high. Now i live here
Fuck man, this really got to me.
>>
>>25781911
My mom? Los Angeles. I thought about murdering her to teach her not to treat people like this. But if much prefer her living in shame knowing she pushed her son over the edge.

>>25781898
Fuck. This is tough to be honest. No where near anyone without transport. I just want a hug and cry. I miss my ex so much even while I'm homeless. Falling in love and losing it is a fate worse than death.
>>
Hi OP, you should consider not basing your self worth on other people, cheers.
>>
>>25781865
your right, because its hard for someone like me to be homeless. all i had to do was reach out to a couple friends i have in a lesfem group on facebook and i suddenly have three couches to sleep on, room for my dog, and money thrown at me.

feels good to be loved and there ain't no love like another woman's love.
>>
>>25781984
Jesus Christ was your ex's pussy made of gold?

M O V E
O N
>>
>>25781999
At first I was glad you contributed. But that last comment really assures me without those things I am fucked.
>>
>>25781898
You've been there? You mean you were living on the streets? Did you parents even kick you out or did you leave on your own accord?
>>
>>25781984
Your mom sounds like a cunt like mine, mine sided w/ my pedophile abusive ex like the cunt she is. Wish you were at least on the east coast

Also, seriously, go on meds. I don't care how memetier they are. Your "love" for your ex is codependent psychosis and you will be so much better functioning when you are numbed from it. Don't kill yourself 2bh.
>>
File: madfrog.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
madfrog.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
This is what you get for living a normie life for any amount of time. The rest of you fucking normies better watch out, this is what's coming your way.
>>
>>25782023
Two years best friends. Seven years best fiends second through fourth year we saw each other every day. We had an amazing story. I told her I loved her. She said she just wanted a friend. I stayed with it for another year and it finally came through. All to throw it away when I get cabin fever.
>>
>>25781999
With this post, you laugh at a funeral.

Drown in piss, bitch
>>
>>25782026
A woman will love you again one day. Your ex wasn't the only one. Just focus on taking care of yourself anon. Forget about the past. There is a reason why it's the past.

Please don't kill yourself senpai. ;_;
>>
>>25782053
Irrelevant. Move on. Look forward, not backwards.
>>
>>25782035
My parents have threatened to kick me out multiple times, but the only time where I was truly on my own I wasn't even living with them, I was in another country and was trying to leave my ex who was a pedo who cucked me. My parents had no idea at all and don't really care much about that situation, so yeah I guess of my own accord.
>>
>>25781999
damn, i was feeling bad for you and then you posted this.
>>
>>25782049
I am a failed normie for sure. Countless robots have it worse and stick it though. I am spoiled in the regard. I am moderately attractive, skinny, and charismatic. But it all went to shit because of a FUCKKNG GIRL I HSTE HER SL MUCH. FUUCK. I WANT TO GI TO SAN DIEGO AND CHOKE HER AND STARE INTO HER EYES AS THE ELECTIRCTIY LEAVESS FCK
>>
>>25782036
He's fucking homeless IDIOT, he can't just get on meds fuck you're aggravating
>>
>>25781740
>>25781898
>>25781955
>>25781999

Mystery, you are an awful person and I genuinely want nothing but bad things to happen to you.

This man is literally at the lowest point he'll ever be in his life, and you decide to make even this thread all about yourself while bragging about the fact that you have too many social connections to become homeless. Go fuck yourself, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>25782117
It's your fault, man. Fix it.
>>
File: 1440057001914.jpg (32KB, 425x312px) Image search: [Google]
1440057001914.jpg
32KB, 425x312px
You guys are all cunts.

You seriously don't have tripfags filtered yet?
>>
>>25782142
this. Mystery has a boyfriend too so OP she is trying to play you. She cant relate to you in anyway.
>>
>>25782158
No shit man. Kinda hard when I'm past the point of no return. But thanks for contributing idiot.
>>
>>25782119
idk what its like in americuck but in canada you can pretty much show up to a hospital and tell them you are suicidal and they will take you in and put you on meds if you honestly are

do americucks not have health insurance?

crying all night on the street won't do him any good. do you WANT him to kill himself? i don't, his soul seems pure and good
>>
>>25781823
>>25781356
Why do people like this even have children?
>>
>>25781776
Aww whitey fucked himself up and can't get back on his feet! Hahaha what a fucking retard. I hope you die in the cold, nigger. It's fucking SIMPLE: save up money, hit the homeless shelter, and work your way with a fucking job out of the rut. It isn't rocket science. It isn't college algebra. It's the easiet shit.

AgainC j hope you are killed by a pack of feral niggers. Goddamn whites people squandering your fucking benefits then whining
>baaaaw how get out of self inflicted circumstances?!?!?!
>>
>>25782179
I know. But she's pretty and looks very similar to my ex. It's hard. I believe her for some reason.
Fuck
>>
>>25782211
Women have screwed you over to the point of insanity and homeless. Are you really going to return to your vomit like a dog and repeat the same mistakes?
>>
>>25782210
Actually made me laugh. And I am op. I'll take your advice why extend this?
>>
>>25782211
Stop being a cuck dude it'll kill you
>>
>>25782142
over two years ago i was in a foreign country with only my passport and a few short documents after catching the man that i had wasted my entire life on cheating on me with 15 year old girls (under the A o C in the country) and watching cp

if anyone can relate to OP its me, i didn't know anyone other than him and i didnt even have the ability to contact anyone or post on fucking /r9k/. i had to be interrogated by the cops for two hours because i couldnt come up with ID because i didnt want to go to the fucking police station and stay the night in jail in a foreign fucking country for loitering you fucking fucks

i was literally on the brink of committing suicide but i am very glad i didnt because yes, now, i have people in my life who genuinely love me. op will get there one day too.
>>
Check yourself into a psych ward, they'll keep you until they find a place for you to stay long-term. You get to stay in a nice comfy hospital in the mean time; three meals a day, a bed, and lots of crazies screaming throughout the night.
>>
>>25782236
Based biblical reference
>>
>>25782250
You're still doing it, cunt. Fuck off
>>
>>25782236
>>25782249
don't bother

these guys who end up homeless are so fucked up in the head you can't help them, they're beta to the point they'll ruin their entire live for some cunt.
>>
>>25782236
No. But it's like a mirage. I can't help myself. My life is ending and I'm thinking to myself if my ex is thinking of me. I'm ill over a girl. Not even a 10, just my best friend that hasn't responded to my daily texts for a year. All she says is "stop Aric"
>>
File: 1442373710316.png (663KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442373710316.png
663KB, 550x600px
>>25782250
>waah i have problems too PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>on the brink of suicide because you didn't want to spend one measly night in jail
>>
>>25782284
You can't even fathom. I put all my eggs in one basket. I threw the basket In river. Then I put all my chips down on getting her back. Burning family, friends, and financial bridges. Thanks tho.
>>
>>25780779
Dunno if this helps, but here's some advice: Check dumpsters behind supermarkets. Make sure to check the expiration dates, as it'll most likely still be passable a little after the date. Also, if you find any bakery type places, then ask for bread leftovers and/or old bread. Best of luck, OP.
>>
>>25782250

>me me me me me me me me ME ME ME ME ME

You are pathologically self-obsessed. And literally no one is going to care about your sob story, because we all hate your fucking guts and WANT bad things to happen to you. You're not a good person. Hell, you aren't even an INTERESTING person. I care about Eggman because he at least makes me laugh sometimes. You, on the other hand, contribute nothing to this board or the world.
>>
>>25781984
>Falling in love and losing it is a fate worse than death.

I feel you, especially when it's your first love and you've never had anyone that really cared for you before that. My life spiralled out of control after I lost her and I'd be homeless if not for the support of my parents. It still a bit more than a year later. It's surprising I'm still alive.
>>
>>25782285
You've been texting her daily for a w no response for a YEAR!?

Fuck.

Not good bro. Not healthy.
>>
if you're near /cincinnati/ i'll come pick you up and you can at least stay outside my house. i'll give you food and shit. i've been homeless before, it fucking blows.
>>
>>25782250
Mystery. While I for some reason believe you. It's just not the same. At the absolute worst some guy would love to just take you home. Not likely for me unless I run into a nun
>>
>>25782314
>on the brink of suicide because i just found out the man i moved half way across the world for cucked me with children

kill yourself

OP leave some way to send you some money. i have like not so much money in my account but i dont mind helping out someone who actually knows what tragedy feels like
>>
>>25782285
Women cannot understand love or comprehend it like a man. Women do not love like a man. They are children controlled completely by their desires and impulses. They just move on to another boy, they don't know how to give love. They only know how to receive love, attention and praise.
>>
being homeless is easy as fuck and you'll get used to it. that said it's debilitating as fuck, and i STRONGLY reccomend staying the fuck away from other homeless people and try your best to not look homeless. I was homeless for a year or so, so if you want any tips or anything just ask
>>
>>25782250
just killyourself
we don't want to hear this shit in here
fuck off roastie
>>
lol faggot boi
>>
>>25782321
You know how I feel. My only girlfriend, only girl I've had sex with. We did so much together. And now she's in San Diego and I'm here obsessed over her
>>
>>25782315
start again, and this time put all your time into yourself

Never ever ever have your life revolve around one woman, women prey on guys who do that and take advantage of them, and by the end they have nothing left.

Women are best used as an amusement in life, have 3 or 4 at once (but make sure they don't know about each other)
>>
>>25782320
Fucking this. Fuck you mystery, go to hell and get raped by a pack of feral niggers. Eggman? He legitimately wants to help people and actually tries to. He doesn't put forth these empty ass "lol Yol get through it xDDD" messages. He doesn't make shit about him. you? You're a piece of shit. Drink bleach.
>>
>>25782373
I'm going back home to SD in a week or so. What's her name?
>>
>>25782347
>dating a pedophile
you kill yourself, why didn't you fucking see that coming you fucking illiterate retard. how could have not known he was a pedo? you're so fucking dumb.
>>
>>25782393
eggman literally spends all his time on r9k begging for views and money

kek
>>
>>25782392
The worst part I suppose. After j left her. She came to my apartment one day unannounced. Crying at the door, asked me to get my stuff and let's start over. I looked at her dead in the eyes and said "no" next day I regretted it. But I did too much damage.
>>
>>25782411
Just fuck off from here
How hard is it
>>
>>25782411

Why are you here?

No one here likes you, you don't fit in with the community, and you ruin every thread you touch. What are you getting out of being here?
>>
>>25782411
And even he's better than you
>>
>>25782395
Mystery is fine right now. She under estimates how easy she has it. Leave her be. I just want to keep reading till one of you say something to make me actually lay down on the train tracks
>>
>>25782411
can you just stop replying, you ruin ever thread you go in, this isn't about you it's about a guy who is out in the cold on his own
>>
So where do you sleep when you're homeless? Where do you get food? I can manage to keep myself clean and I can hang out in the Library/Restaurants during the day.
>>
>>25782360
>i STRONGLY reccomend staying the fuck away from other homeless people
I've never been homeless, but when imagining it I always get the feel this is a good idea. Can you elaborate, what are your experiences?
>>
>>25782411
Just leave already. You aren't wanted here. You have a boyfriend, you had enough money to go to another country, you problems are trivial.
>>
>>25782452
Food stamps start on the first. Starving takes three weeks. I can get water library to charge my phone and external battery.
>>
>>25781878
my son died 2 years ago,you both have the same birthday.
>>
>>25782452
R u schizo? People have been telling u those things and you said you knew all that shit akready
>>
>>25782476
That makes me genuinely sad. My golden birthday and I'll have to force myself to stop all this.
>>
>>25782447
Okay OP, here is what you're going to do

Stop being a pussy about the train tracks

Go whore your boi pussy out for some heroin

At least go out in a bang, fuck. Maybe opiates can be your new gf. There is so much to live for.
>>
>>25782478
That's not op. I'm op.
>>
>>25782250
put your ego in check, mystery. People will respond to you a lot better if you do.
>>
>>25780779
i was homeless for two years (by choice more or less). i had food stamps and would steal food on a daily basis - i was in a tech neighborhood and i'd coordinate the food heist when 100s of workers would flood into this market that had a buffet. basically i'd go in there fill up a to go box, get a drink, then walk out and only once was i apprehended by loss prevention. i said 'fuck off or either you pay for this food because i'm severely hungry or get out of my way'. one of them tried to grab my arm and said 'get your dirty mutt hands off me you shit bag' i'm yelling really loud at this point and they just let me go.

i had a sleeping bag i'd just sleep outside had like 5 different spots. all in all my best advice for you is look at it like an excursion and watch the shit out of society. see how it operates, the people, the cars, the busy lifestyle, and realize none of it really matters. just do what you got to do and try get out.
>>
>>25782494

>being miserable and addicted to heroin is better than being dead
>this is what normalfags actually think

oh wow
>>
>>25782494
Suck pedo dick u stain
>>
>>25782494
Wow. Now get the fuck out of here. I DONT KNOW ANYONE TO HRT HERION OTHETWISE ID HAVE SMASHED THEIR HEAD IN WITH A ROCK AND STEAL IT TO DIE. ROASTIE BITCH.
>>
>>25782447
>I just want to keep reading till one of you say something to make me actually lay down on the train tracks
Either something happens when you die, or it doesn't, forever. Forever is so absurd it makes more sense to me that something will happen, seeing as how it already did once to break the last period of "forever."

Thats what I'll tell myself if I need the courage to do it
>>
>hate mystery
>keep feeding the tripfag with replies anyways

Why can't you faggots just ignore the fucking whore?
>>
>>25781676
Well OP, the question is.
>Do you really want to die?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (61KB, 329x363px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
61KB, 329x363px
My friend sent me a link to this thread. Hope you get your shit together OP.
>>
>>25782580
Hate is fun
>>
>>25782580

We aren't the only ones giving her attention.

If we completely ignored her, she would still have an army of orbiters to feed her ego. At least this way we might be able to take her down a notch and get her to leave.
>>
>>25781898
take off the fucking trip if your'e sincere attentionwhore
>>
>>25782591
No. But I'm in a cold painful corner. I genuinely don't otherwise I would have without posting
>>
OP go join the Marine Corps. You'll get really fit, get your mind set straight, become an alpha and if you want to go to college for free when you get out. That or join the Navy and travel for free.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Update. Going on a nightwalk to clear my head and stand up. Hid my bag in the crawl space. If it gets stolen I'm done.
>>
Op, you managed to reach normie life once
There is nothing you can't do
I know how first love hurts, I have oneitis
You never really "get over it"
But you can distract yourself
Don't give up OP
Don't believe in yourself, belive in me who believes in you
Life is a bitch, but you just gotta learn how to fuck it
>>
>>25782641
Horribly unhealthy. Extreme asthma. Don't take well to being yelled at or degraded.
>>
File: bateman44.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bateman44.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Why don't you get a job, Anon?
>>
>>25782664
Hey man I'm not religious but maybe ask some churches for help? They like to be charitable I hear
>>
>>25782664
Good luck don't get fucking killed/mugged ohpee
>>
>>25782185
Fuck off roastie. Goddamn canadistan faggot
>>
>>25782211
wow holy fuck. i was rooting for you before, but now i think you should go lay on some train tracks. Being homeless in america is easier than life in lots of other places. man up you cry baby bitch.
>>
>>25782692
Can't shower. Long gap in employment.
Mentally unstable due to unhealthy obsession. I'm in a bad place. Even Walmart wouldn't hire me. I worked for a huge company as a sales rep. I was doing so well but I flew too close to the sun and my wings burned sending me plummeting to earth.

>>25782678
Thanks buddy. No homo but I just want to be held. At this point I don't care if you're a guy I just hate feeling THIS alone
>>
>>25780902 >>25780779
And here I was going to give you advice from a few times homeless guy to a newbie but fuck you, normie scum.
>>
>>25782636
Well not suicide, but you could still go out with a bang I guess. Better than being found hanging from a rope in a motel room.
>>
>>25782664
>>25782664
so you're trying to get your bag stolen so you'll have an excuse to kill yourself? smart move
>>
>>25782735
All valid points. Even though I hate you for being a asshole. I don't wish this pain on anyone. To cut a hole out of yourself to make room for someone, just to have them gone leaving you with a gaping chasm. Thanks anon I'll see you in hell.
>>
>>25782756
I would love to be the next Elliot. But no funds, and am too sympathetic (empathetic?)
>>
>>25782757
It's too heavy. I closed it up so if it's getting stolen they can have my marijuana license and clothes.
>>
>>25782664
Is that a fucking Herschel backpack? This is such a joke.
>>
>>25782751
Yes. OP kill yourself. Seriously bro. Go to fucking /adv/ maybe those normie cunts might help you. Just fuck off from here.
>>
>>25782739
Dude you can't accept those things as part of your identity.

You can rise above, but you have to shed all those false conceptions of yourself.

You can wash. People itt told you how: supemarkets

I suggested going to random restaurants and asking if they need dishwashers

They always do. They won't care if you're scruffy as fuck.

You have to evolve
>>
>>25782411
go date another pedo roastie
>>
>>25782797
Yeah haha. I used to have funds. Bought it because it's well made. But no joke and not bait
>>
File: 1449370054205.jpg (60KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1449370054205.jpg
60KB, 640x496px
>>25782494
ur kinda a cunt m8
>>
>>25782804
You're right. My name is Aric by the way. Maybe you could remember me as long as possible. I guess I wouldn't be truly dead until I am forgotten.
>>
>>25782686
Well they'd be able to fix all of that, but asthma takes you out sadly. What state are you in? If you live near me I could maybe help you out some man.
>>
>>25782764
im already there man. hope that makes you feel better
>>
>>25782864
I know it does. Los Angeles California apparently all of you bots live far away.
>>
>>25782491
anon im a 40 year old man,i have been with this boy through 2 divorces an eviction and this kid helped me quit drinking.

and his favourite movie was finding nemo.Loved that dumb movie till he was 17,and he was psyched about the finding dory movie.

and through all this shit he just kept telling me to"just keep swimming."

one day while at work i heard he got hit by a car,fuck everyone in this thread saying kill yourself or trying to sympa-advertise with you.
im begging you from man to man,please dont do it
>>
File: 1450109133474.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1450109133474.png
419KB, 802x802px
>tfw i realize this isnt the manchild board after all
>>
>>25782920
Fuck. I'll be your son anon dad I loved that movie too. I have the urge to keep swimming but am paralyzed and drowning.
>>
>>25782739
What part of LA are you in?
>>
>>25782971
Sfv. Please don't get my hopes up. I don't believe in angles and my luck is dried up.
>>
Op, honestly. This is all your fault, stop with that " I'm so sad because I kicked my gf", stop being a spoiled little brat and unfuck yourself. First time life throw a obstacle at you, and you behave like this? Just be a man and get over this shit.
>>
>>25783015
Maybe you should re read. I said all of this. I dug this grave. I've fucked myself past the point of fuck all. Now tell me your wisdom sensei?
>>
File: death2.png (229KB, 487x235px) Image search: [Google]
death2.png
229KB, 487x235px
>>25782920
Stop being such a faggot. Nobody deserves to suffer because you are too weak to handle their suicide.
>>
>>25782951
i promised myself id see that movie with him,but for closure i will.

anon i want you to just breathe.

now that you have literally nothing to distract you,cause you have lost it all.

make sure theres no one around,close your eyes and just try and meditate until you are calm enough to think out a course.

that one anon that said he was from cincinatti.reply to him and see what you can work out.

fish cant drown anon,you just think you are drowning,the only obstruction is your mind.

he once told me that we should both shave our heads and become monks.

learn how to use a staff and all that stuff.

we used to love cheesy kung fu flicks,just imagine all the cool stuff you can do in life
>>
>>25782902
Yeah man I'm in Va I'd help if I could sorry.
>>
>>25783042
Death would be a nice remedy. I'm a coward and fear not known if I'll be able to hear my ex laugh one last time.
>>
>>25782996
I'm not that anon but are you anywhere near North Hollywood?
>>
>>25780779
Anybody that believes this shit is as dumb as fuck
>>
>>25783076
Me too buddy, me too. Even the gesture is warming.
>>
>>25783042
well if he wants to kill himself,i cant stop him nor can i hate him for it.

and i dont like how you guys just compare with him,saying that ppl have been through worse ,we all differ in mental strength.

im just voicing my concern on a bloody imageboard,i know its not much but all i can do is level with him using words.
>>
>>25783090
Yes. Kinda. Sherman way and Van nuys basically.
>>
>>25783102
Good luck and Stick in there. Hopefully you look back on this in 10 years, and see how far you've made it.
>>
>>25783038
I don't know, just try to make this through without the " I'm going to kill myself" plenty of people here said this is manageable, so think until you find a solution to this.
>>
>>25782211
>mystery
>pretty
Pick one
>>
>>25783096
I'm serious. Want a time stamp in dirt? Tell me something I could write so you would know.
>>
>>25783150
I never saw her, post a pic if it's possible.
>>
>>25783150
She looks like my ex vaguely. It's the sickness and she tricked me into believe her nonsense. She is ugly on the inside like all women
>>
>>25783038
OP Why kill yourself when you haven't even lived. Like another poster said, you're homeless in America, do you know what that means? This could be you OP
https://youtu.be/bmav517MQJc

You could blog about your life, set up an ad sense account, say some stuff about being homeless. You have 0 obligations and responsibilities right now. Just spend some time up keeping your appearance, go out and about on nice days to the beach if you can, and spend time talking to people. I'd also do what another anon said about couch surfing. I'm also not sure how close you live to LAX, but you always could buy a refundable first class ticket, indulge at the complementary bar, and then refund your ticket. You also could make posts on Craigslist that you're looking for a roommate. Honestly OP I feel like you're trolling at this point
>>
>>25782739
>Can't shower. Long gap in employment.
>Mentally unstable due to unhealthy obsession. I'm in a bad place. Even Walmart wouldn't hire me.

You can still get a job at a place that nobody else wants to work. Like washing dishes at some fly by night eatery, scrubbing tires and fenders at a brushless car wash, cleaning the floor and polishing body panels at an auto detail shop.
>>
>>25783126
I live on Saticoy and Laurel Canyon
>>
>>25783189
I have 1.58$ to my name. No friends. So now. I can't even get one of you to be my friend what would a blog do? I'm too robot for normies, too normie for robots. Im alone. Nothingg
>>
>>25783226
I know where that is exactly. Cool to know, but nothing has changed haha.
>>
>>25782996

Original anon that asked the LA question. I'm down in Gardena
>>
Get yourself a job asap. Whatever you can. You can escape this cycle, you have to be quick. Do you have a pair of clean clothes? Get to a shelter. We are with you senpai.
>>
>>25783251
Too far to walk. No car or bus funds.
>>
File: roastery.jpeg.png (62KB, 214x211px) Image search: [Google]
roastery.jpeg.png
62KB, 214x211px
>>25783162
fuck the fucking robot jesus god damn
>>
>>25783273
The clothes on my back. Plus a pair of shorts, underwear and socks. A towel and jacket. the cycle is already half way through. Job is out of reach, im more worried about a bed or even four walls.
>>
Isn't California like half homeless people anyway?

At least you aren't on the northeast coast, you'd be dead from the weather
>>
>>25783343
Both true. But the former is to my detriment. Another drop in the bucket and the weakest link. I'm phucked.
>>
>>25783251

You're getting closer to the realization that Opie is probably sitting somewhere in the east coast chuckling at us all.
>>
>>25783306
She is not that ugly, would easily fuck her.
>>
File: poastie.jpg (71KB, 796x613px) Image search: [Google]
poastie.jpg
71KB, 796x613px
>>25783389
of course, because you're pathetic and desperate like most men
>>
>>25783383
Nay. Really here. Really homeless. I wish this was bait or a meme. But I'm here paralyzed by fear and my past decisions.
>>
>>25783232
>I have $1.58 to my name
Use a free wordpress or blogger in the meantime, you can use adsense for a free blogger account but you need to make like 7 - 11 posts, I can link you/email you more info if you're interested. This wouldn't solve your problems however

>I'm alone, I'm too robot for normies too normie for robots

ANON you're going to have to talk to strangers if you want to live life. You have to make an effort to look presentable ie - go in a convenience store, open up their product, apply it on your body (think deodorant/hairgel).

You should also look at staying at a church/asking them for money, and you could talk to them about your problems which = potential friends, or at least someone that can help.

What I'm saying is anon is that if you want to live, not just exist, you're going to have to learn how to talk to people, be willing to be uncomfortable, and change OP. You HAVE to be willing to change. Right now, you're a loser, finding ways out, to lose at life. You're going to have to change your attitude, and find ways to win at life. If you can promise me and yourself that you'll go out of your comfort zone to find a way to win, and get out of your situation, then I can promise you that you'll make it out.
>>
File: 1449381211367.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449381211367.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>25783306
it looks like her only kiss was a really hard fall on concreet
>>
>>25783402

Yeah right. And as more and more people reading your thread offer to meet up and help you, the more elusive you will become.
>>
>>25783444
4 is my lucky number.
I'll meet up with anyone and talk. But no one wants to be my genuine friend for the reasons I've stated.
>>
I was cheering for OP but now i want to punch him really hard so he can snap out of his retardation and man the fuck up.

Where did you work OP?
>>
File: 1452745402182.jpg (8KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1452745402182.jpg
8KB, 230x219px
>>25783472

But >>25783251 is driving close to where you are now. Let me guess, you don't want his help because it's not "genuine" help.
>>
>>25780902
maybe take up crack and heroin and alcoholism, should do you less damage than having a gf
>>
File: 1434131394132.gif (835KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1434131394132.gif
835KB, 450x338px
>>25780902
>homeless due to gf
>>
>>25783502
Staples was my first real job. Computer technician and salesman for two years. Left to work in a legal weed shop. Left that for a better paying illegal weed shop. Last job was at a high end dog food company that paid so well and let me travel. I've squandered being born in Santa Monica to middle class, friends, family, the love of my life and great employment. I hate myself more than any of you could. I kind of just want to share my story. Feel some sort of companionship until you all leave and I finally get the curage.
>>
>>25780902
>WAAAAAAAA my gf left me XDXDXD!
You have zero sympathy from me. Even if you did you'd still be a fuckwit for ever having anything to do with a fucking roasty.
>>
>>25783534
Wrong. Gf led to my mental deterioration.

>>25783516 he never said he was driving near me. One said Gardena which is far. One said saticoy and laurel crayon which is close. But he didn't offer. Just telling me.
>>
>>25781922
Anon don't lie to yourself, you already know it's not going to get better.
>>
>>25780779
Get a fucking job you dirty, entitled, hipster millennial
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 853x1280px
>>25781533
>>25781667
No problem anon, these were both me. Do you have a way I can contact you? I can't really offer a place to stay right now as I'm living with my girlfriend and still standing up, I can offer advice and company, from someone who's actually been there and done that. Do you have Kik? Also my journey started in LA, try and stay there at least until the summer. Is there really no way you can go back to your ex?
>>
>>25783587
.00000014% is me saying it's not going to happen. It's my brain trying to self preserve.
>>
>>25783315
Go to a restaurant and get a job washing dishes

Walk in between 2 and 4 pm on a weekday and ask if they need dishwashers

Stop enforcing your own helplessness man
>>
>>25783606
"J.lemon."
Two periods. I don't know how this will help. I've told everyone in my life this story. They all say "move on" of course j want to forget. I am physically and mentally unable to move on
>>
>>25783627
I live in a city full of illegal Mexican. Why would they hire me??? For full pay and and checks and shit. They'll hire three illegals for the same rate. Read. Think. Respond.
>>
>>25782250
All memes aside, you are a genuinely horrible person and you should absolutely kill yourself. Human trash is not needed here, or anywhere.
>>
>>25781922
>There is a train very close by.
This reminds me. A friend of my traveled across the US and Canada by just riding the rails. He wasn't even homeless, but he wanted to do it. It was pretty rough and nasty, but he survived. Dude's a real adventurer though. But anyway, the point is, maybe its something that you might be interested in. He ate at homeless shelters n shit though.
>>
>>25783654
They'll hire you because their racism will work in your favor.

Why are you so self defeating? You have literally nothing to lose by trying.
>>
>>25783672
Homeless shelters in La are so full that you need to get there by 2 just to ensure the room for the day. My whole life would revolve around homeless shelters. That's not a life.
>>
>>25783685
How do you think j know these things? Because I've been applying. Either over qualified or under.
>>
>>25780980
>don't want to alert cops
>takes photo with flash
>ok
>>
>>25783709
Since when have you been applying for dishwashing jobs
>>
>>25783716
It's the motion light from the apartment across the way. Fuck all of you sceptics. And now as I breathe out in frustration I see the steam. It's getting colder. Fuck.
>>
>>25783728
For the past year I've been unemployed after my mental breaks. I wanted a job I could be alone with my thoughts. Nothing.
>>
>>25783654

Work for cash then. Work for lower than an illegal, then when you've saved enough quit the job and find one for min wage or over.
>>
>>25783749
How many dishwashing positions did you apply for
>>
>>25783749

You haven'y gone to car detailin shops, car washes, body shops or oil change outfits have you? They hire anyone.

Also telemarketing jobs hire anyone who ahas a pulse, within 48 hours.
>>
>>25783771
Lost count of dishwasher. At least 12 waiters/bus boy

Countless retail since j have a lot of sales experience.

Can't get sales job due to last sales job firing me and huge gap in work.

Dishwashers 9/10 times say I need to know Spanish to talk to the other dishwashers / staff. Which is illegal but it's all under the table.
>>
>>25783736
Take a picture with you're hands making a shadow puppet pepe, it's the only way
>>
>>25783789
They are all commission and j ask people who I see work there. They make no money for months on end. It's all random. I just need a little support, so I can stand up on my own. But I wasted my chances I suppose.
>>
>>25780779

>white people sleeping on cardboard and eating pizza crust out of the trash

Jeeze, listen to these first world problems you guys. Think about how those poor asylum seekers are doing in their taxpayer-funded pads, eating hot meatballs and mashed potatoes and grabbing any woman in sight for ficki ficki
>>
>>25780779
>Homeless at twenty three
>America; the post
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2809px
>>25783810
It's a narrow alley. So I couldn't get the shadow. Here's a shit rabbit.
>>
>>25783736
must be a pretty bright light to illuminate teh whole side plus under the building faggot
>>
>>25780902

americans kek
>>
>>25783864
It's a motion light. It's supposed to be bright dingleberry. Why is this the issue?
>>
>>25783844
>>25783875
Really appreciated responses. Thanks.
>>
>>25780779
I'm there with you in spirit OP. You're gonna make it. Getting the girl of your dreams won't solve any of your problems. Girls make problems, and to date one you need to get your shit together to the point where you can handle a few more problems.
>>
how the hell do you have internet
>>
>>25783921
Phone. It's a new invention you should look into it.
>>
>>25783895
No problem.

I wasn't being ironic though. Here in Europe it is literally impossible to become homeless. You will be given shelters, neetbux heck even apartments to live in cheaply if you are that poor.

Consider moving to a civilized country senpai.
>>
>>25782411
I never monetized my videos for a reason, and I work for my money unlike parasites like yourself.
Shoo shoo roasted shrew
>>
>>25783814

Telemarketing jobs are NOT all commission. They are minimum wage draw(by law) with bonuses for sales. Nobody can pay you below min wage for any kind of work if you're an employee.
>>
>>25782411
Why cant you just fuck off you stupid whore?
>>
where u at in LA op
>>
>>25783975
>I work for my money
Well it's obv not working cuckie
>>
>>25783996
Sfv. And yourself ?
>>
>>25783975
thank you based egg for shutting that bitch up.
>>
>>25780996
where in la are you OP?
>>
>>25784038
Are these Anons really mystery.jpg and egg man? Because then I can die happy.
>>
>>25784026
Sgv need any help?
>>
>>25784044
For the millionth time this thread. Sfv.
>>
>>25784000
It is now that I'm actually getting paychecks.
And I will become successfulif it's the last thing I do.
I feel like shit waking up exhausted and busting my ass every day but once I'm up and running, I'm extremely motivated and constantly thinking of success.
We're going to make it god damn it.
>>
>>25784058
yes they are

ori
>>
>>25781776
I would really consider the idea with the mental hospital. I am not familiar with the `murican social system and how far psychological treatment can go but it can give you some hold i think
>>
>>25781286
Fucking faggot spitting on good advice because he's self-loathing
>>
>>25784087
U liftin eggo?
>>
>>25784066
More than anything. But I have no way to get to you. Nothing to offer which makes me feel terrible. I'd cook and clean for you but that's only a couple days tops.
>>
>>25784087
Never fell for the eggman blackpill circlejerk but I like this new eggman
>>
>>25784107
Actually thst response wasn't intended for thermo dynamics anon. I'm on my phone so responding can be annoying.
>>
>>25784106
But I am genuinely not mentall I'll. Just stuck in quicksand drowning. Completely coherent and aware unfortunately.
>>
I would help but I'm in Texas. Sorry OP.
>>
>>25784118
if you really are homeless and need help then ill come out to you if youd like. I can bring you clothes and shit but idk how to get ahold of you or prove your integrity
>>
>>25784158
Depression can have a cause, being stuck in mental quicksand, feeling like your mind is paralized with despair and actually planning to commit suicide soon are depression-talk.
Just do it, go there, by the way you are talking right now, no one would say you are not depressed.
>>
>>25784191
I have clothes and food for now. I can assure I am genuinely in an alley. But these I feel would just waste your time since it's not going to help much. Even if an anon let me sleep on a couch tonight the clock would just start until I'm back in the elements. Appreciate it so much and its comforting.

My kik is "j.lemon." If Anyone is unsure of my legticmacy.
>>
>>25780902
you ruined yourself over a girl
>>
>>25784226
anything to help you out isnt a waste of time. ill add you on kik. dont know how much i can help tonight or tomorrow but the days after ill probably be able to come out there
>>
>>25784208
Wow. You're so right. That comment mae me realize I'm so wrong and I'm actually very happy. Not everyone is he same. Not everyone acts the same. I am clawing the ground as I drag myself to my demise. I don't want to die but it appears my only remedy. Fuck you for thinking you have an incling of what I'm going through. I hope you feel what I am experiencing right now so you'll understand. Hopefully I'll have made it through so I can laugh and push you closer to the edge as you have to me.
>>
>>25784230
>>25780902
I might be a loser, but at least I will never be this pathetic.

Thanks for the ego boost OP
>>
File: 1452199764603.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452199764603.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>25783975
>2 full time jobs
lmao
>>
>>25784260
Holy fuck. Thst first sentence brought me to tears. My mom wouldn't even say that to me. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>25784265
Yeah. I am pathetic I guess. I see this now. I didn't before but you make it so clear.
>>
>>25784261
Are you talking to me? I was telling you, that you are NOT alright and should go to the hospital to get help. What the actual fuck is going on`?
>>
>>25784296
Did you not read the guy I quoted?

Here it is again >>25784230
Loving every laugh btw
>>
>>25784260
R9k pulling through. wish there was more people like you
>>
>>25781740
is being almost homeless like being almost raped?
>>
>>25784306
The way I read it seemed like sarcasm and that you believe that because I express my concerns I am not truly depressed.

>>25784315
It honestly doesn't bother me they you laugh. You don't knew me so of course you can distance yourself from my struggles and laugh. Totally understandable. Just because I'm in pain doesn't mean you should get your kicks.
>>
>>25784281
there are some good people after all , i'm happy for you anon. i'll cheer for you
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>25780902
FUCK OxFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25784377
WHAT?? why would i do that... read it again, where on earth was the sarcasm. I told you, that you everything you said pointed towards being heavily depressed and that EVERY psychologist would believe you, so you should go to the hospital.
geez..
And by the way i survived a suicide attempt so this would be the last thing i would make fun of.
>>
>>25784450
Apologies then major. I'm scared anon I'm sorry.
>>
>>25784281
j.lemon not active. you not have the app?
>>
>>25780779

Nigga go back to your Mom's house and tell her you are going to fight depression, that you are going to get your shit together.

Gf of 5years dumped me a weak ago, she's already on Tinder, she was my first I never had sex with another woman, she forbid me to do tons of stuff with her, sometime I couldn't even touch her breast, she had "issues" for 5 years that are actually healed now and I'm pretty sure she fucks Chad on a daily basis while I'm broken and paralysed when In front of a girl.

All to say that I'm fucking broken, can't stop thinking about her even if she treated me like shit and betrayed me, the guy that loved her the most, and yet I force myself and try to move on.

It's hard anon, but I fyou stay by yourself in the streets, you are going to lose it for good.
>>
>>25784377
At least talking to someone and explaining them what you are feeling and about your suicidal thoughts can really help you, i know that.
Though i would be careful in your position with Anitdepressants like Venlafaxin because you really need to take them regulary and i am not sure weither you could provide yourself with them without problems. They can really cause bad side-effects when you lay them off after taking them for a while.
>>
>>25784488
Its alright, just wanted to clarify my intentions, since i see some malicious comments on here.
>>
>>25784058
they actually are. tripfag codes confirm.
>>
>>25784507
J.lemon.
Two periods.
>>
File: 75542374836924.png (272KB, 363x518px) Image search: [Google]
75542374836924.png
272KB, 363x518px
>>25780902
>literally getting to the point where you lose your job because you broke up with someone
Maybe I could possibly understand if she died and you were stricken with grief but you are one petty faggot.

"Kill yourself and follow through with something" is actually some top tier advice.
>>
>>25784524
Then you know how I feel on some level. Reading countless Anons talking about how they are remarried for twenty years and they still think about their first love.
I'm not living life a prisoner for my ex. She owns me and controls me without talking to me or being in my life.

My mom knows all of these things and my depression. She thinks I'm weak for being depressed. Especially over a girl. She looks down on me for my situation. That's why I'm here.
>>
File: rrrrrr.jpg (4KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrr.jpg
4KB, 200x189px
>>25784577

>implyinmg tripcodes cannot be hacked
>>
Make a trip and start doing crazy Hobo things

Become /r9k/'s crazy homeless Tripfag.

God knows we could use some interesting tripfags
>>
>>25784610
That's a light light summary. I couldn't type enough to tell you the full encompassing story. But I'll FaceTime you if you want. Thanks tho.
>>
>>25784610

love is a hell of a drug nigga, I just broke up with my first love and I'm telling you that this is the hardest shit I have ever been through, a pure sempiternal nightmare.

Especially when you are the part that suffers the most, while the other part is having fun banging dudes that are better than I am.

Being forgotten by someone you cannot stop thinking about is pure hell.
>>
>>25784488
Right now you sould just lay down and try to relax.This is a fucked up situation, But right now you should focus on trying to get into a more stable mental state. just lay down for a few and try to sleep to take some of the stress out. after that you have to start making decisions on how you will get out of this mess.
>>
>>25784666
I do like to walk a lot. Walk across America with help from fellow robots? No one would care.
>>
>>25784524
I am in a very similar situation to you

How do you fight the feels?
>>
>>25784610
My top-tier advice to you is to lick my toilet clean after i take a huge dump, you malicious, sadistic little faggot. I hope everyone you love dies and you will end up as a humeless cum-dumpster.
>>
>>25781312
Killing yourself with pills is harder than they make it out to be in newspapers. I've tried. Several times. You just wake up a few days later, not knowing what you have done. Most homeless people get enough money begging to support a very expensive drug-habit. Lose all your pride and you'll do better than most working people to be honest.
>>
>>25784691
>there used to be a group of robots that drove state to state crashing on other robot's couches
>>
>>25784726
So that's what my life has become? The viscous cycle of pan handling and homelessness. That's a fucking prison.
>>
>>25784666

This. Everyone can agree
>>
>>25783525
That way you literally never ever get out of the situation. You will die homeless.
>>
>>25784752

Did they take any pics to immortalize their boldacious experiment?
>>
>>25784683
It really is. Two years best friends. Five years gf. 7 years with this broad. A third of my life. And I'm supposed to just move on. fuck that.
>>
>>25784697

I don't, I just got back from the clubs with my only friend 6 hours of pure hell, couldn't stop thinking about her, checked up her Snapchat story and she was with some dude...literally broke me man. I try to do shit, started going to the gym, studying hard as fuck at uni, try to hangout with my nigga but the pain is neverending.

I hope, hope helps a lot, I just hope that someday I'll meet somebody better than her, somebody that won't abandon me like she did, somebody that would love me in a simple way. But I'm pretty sure I'm fucked, 24 never fucked another girl than my ex, I have nothing to offer.

I still fail to understand how she could possibly erase me like that, I wasn't the best boyfriend on the planet, but oh my fucking god I didn't deserved what she did to me.
>>
>>25781898
mystery will you be my gf I love you
>>
>>25784777

You are going to move on no matter what man, no matter how hard it is, you'll have no other choice, she's going to have a new life and a new dude, probably better than you (I'm sorry it's not an insult is to help you understand) you have to fight, fight with all your might to survive this shit and move forward, you'll find someone better.
>>
>>25784777
the more you think about her the more fucked up your life will be. shes toxic and you need to get her out of your mind. she is killing you
>>
>>25782411
Fuck off your nasty fat beefy roastie
>>
Something different - Have you tried talking to her again and telling her how big of a mistake you made and that this seperation literally ruined you?
I mean it is not like you have betrayed her, you just kind of "ended" it in peace, did you?
So as far as i see, a lot of your depression could be cured by getting back to your former state with her.
>>
>>25784828
The thing is. He's not better. Just not obsessed over her which she can't stand. I know the nigger and know I have a bigger dick. She loved me. I wrote earlier but I'll say it again.

I can't move on for one reason: a month or two after I left my ex I get a knock at my door, it's her crying. She begs me "come back, get your stuff and we'll fix it" I looked at her dead in the eyes and said no.
That's why. That's fucking why
>>
>>25780779
Shit OP, if you were in walking distance of me I would let you crash in my spare room.
Unfortunately I'm in the norcal mountains.
I wish you all the luck in the world m8. I wish I could help.
Also, I have anxiety and depression too, your mom is a cunt for doing that to you. I'm sorry.

Hang in there /b/uddy
>>
OP's mom was right

She knows he wont actually do it because he's a pussy.

OP should kill himself.

He's making literally nothing into something for attention, it's probably why the girl left him, he has serious attachment issues and should see a therapist, and stop threatening to kill himself unless he will actually do it.
>>
>>25784935
It's been two years since I left her. A year since I had sex with her. Every day I write her. Paragraphs spilling my soul. At first she responded how we needs space and she'll come back. Then the "stop Aric you're dramatic" now six months since the last response.

It's been two years and I still refer to her as my girlfriend to strangers. Lying to them or mainly myself.
>>
>>25780902
>mum

Isn't being poor/homeless a lot easier in Bongland?
>>
>>25784977
He left her, at least read before shitposting, you sadistic little bitch.
>>
>>25784977
I can tell you haven't read anything. I left her. I said its my fault. I said I'm a coward and a pussy and don't want to die. It's my only remedy.
>>
>>25784955

If he's not better then another guy will be, stop deluding yourself. If there is hope with the girl, give all your remaining strenght to pick up the pieces and really try your best, do everything that you can do, If even after doing the best the relationship is still dead and burried, then It's tome to wake the fuck up and start thinking about YOURSELF. If you did everything you can, you can't do more, if so move on.
>>
>>25784757
it's not that bad. Being an urban outdoorsman might give you time to stop doing stuff. The reason you are on your phone is because you are addicted to stuff happening. And that makes you unhappy. Give it a week. If you grow into someone that can handle just being, not someone doing something or thinking something or being entertained by something... Then you will probably become an emotionally more balanced human being.
>>
>>25785018
And there in lies the problem. I'm not forcing myself to think about her and stay obsessed. I can't stop. I mentally cannot stop. I wake up and reach across my bed to touch her and the been TWO YEARS.
>>
>>25784989
Maybe you should meet in person. Texting kind of sucks for those kind of talks that should be face to face. Maybe if she realized how you actually changed for the negative (yes you can tell if someone is depressed) it would make her feel something ... i dont know. Some conversation work out much better in person, i know from experience.
>>
>insane people become homeless
wow what a surprise
>>
>>25781740
/mystery comes in to make the thread about her once again /
>>
>>25785072
She moved away to San Diego. Won't call or write me even to respond.
>>
>>25785042
You gotta get help. Commit yourself. This problem is far more than being homeless. This will either end in your suicide or you gotta get help. I'm in your shoes rn and I hope to god it doesn't last two years.
>>
>>25785042

It's time to let go man, you are ruining yourself, over somebody else, you are more important, you have to focus on yourself, she won't come back man I'm sorry. You know that she won't come back so why don't you try and accept it, try to go step by step, stop texting her, or text her less, try and meet people I don't know, you are in deep shit so keep the socialization for later, first thing you have to do is fix your shit, back to your moms you go, bullshit her like crazy, tell her that this night outside made tou think real bad and you are really ready to sort shit up.

Seriously man, we can't help you If you live for a ghost, It's time to live for yourself, she won't do it for you, nobody else is here for you, so either you do something right now or you won't see the summer
>>
Are you near like a cheap motel or something? Like a Motel 6 or something?
>>
>>25781505
>people offered to buy me something

What fairtytale land do you live in?
>>
>>25785155
It depends on a lot. it was really her begging me to come back. That's why I can't get over this. It's my punishment
>>
File: 1452532746724.png (2MB, 986x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1452532746724.png
2MB, 986x1228px
>>25780902

Girls are never worth it. I been through a rough spot just like you. People can have addictive properties and when they're gone you relapse. Focus on bettering you're position. Cry and scream if it helps you get it out of your system but once that's over you're done. Move on, she's out forever and you'll have to search deep inside you to make things better.

These are the times that try men's souls
>>
>>25780980
Lol. Are you just hanging out outside your mom's place?
>>
>>25785176
I can't. I fucking am unable. I don't choose this. Why is this so hard to understand. I canttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>25784069
Sfv haha I'm in noho you?
>>
File: 1450502220905.jpg (74KB, 570x604px) Image search: [Google]
1450502220905.jpg
74KB, 570x604px
>>25780902
>>25780902

Stay strong anon. Theses are the times that try men's souls.
>>
File: WAKE JUGHEAD UP.png (122KB, 605x162px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE JUGHEAD UP.png
122KB, 605x162px
>>25781740

I literally just heard about this tripfag in some other thread with some betas discussing some vocaroo thing >she did.

Good to know that mystery.jpg is par for the course as far as women and tripfags on /r9k/ are.

Step away from the keyboard. This isn't the site for you. There's this place where you can have everyone feel bad for you and attract the attention of orbiters just like you can here, it's called Reddit. There's even a nifty scoring system so you can know how much of a special snowflake you really are.

I advise you stay there a while, and can come back when you understand that having tits doesn't entitle you to hijack a thread.
>>
>>25780902
Well, at least you're honest with yourself, hurry up and find a job, i dont want you taking my tax money.
>>
>>25785206
Two years. It's been two years. It's been getting exponentially worse in thst time. Now. Tell me how I can become an hero right now free and painlessly
>>
>tfw you will never build a small woodland village for homeless anons.
>tfw you will never teach them a trade and form a successful business.
>tfw you will never take them as live-in disciples, teaching them martial arts and forming a private anachronistic army.
I probably could arrange this, but alas I live on the other side of the country.
Just keep surviving and find a job asap. Good luck anon.
>>
>>25785217

You have no other choice man I'm sorry.
>>
>>25785242
Fuck you. I payed taxes for this very reason. I'm not the kid at 18 never working going right on welfare. I tried faggot. Also you probably contributed .52$ for all the money I'll get this year.
>>
>>25785278
But the other choice requires me to live life everyday while in my head I am thinking about my ex ten times a minute

Is that even living?.
>>
go to a mosque and convert to islam, they will let you sleep there for as long as u like
>>
>>25785201
I've been there. I forced myself to be loyal to a girl who wasn't loyal to me. I moved away from her. 6 months without seeing her. I come back and things are like they used to be. I leave again and she gets a new bf within 3 weeks. I'm fucked. But I have to accept that I'm better than her. I made the mistakes that originally caused the first breakup. I punished myself for too long. I might kill myself too btw. I honestly would but I need a better reason cause doing it for a stupid cunt would make me a pussy. Women are garbage. It's awful.
>>
>>25785299

Either you fix your shit and start brand new.

Or live in your personal hell that you will endure for maybe two more years before ending your life.
>>
>>25781876
>how hazardous it becomes as a member of an underclass in a social organization that has neither safetynet or tolerance of vagrancy

Exactly, even if you get attacked and are able to defend yourself, cops can just show up with guns and handcuffs and cart you off to prison.
>>
just do drugs trust makes everything better man, a little bit of opium, heroin, or painkillers and your laughing good luck man best wishes! You know what break into the house and steal some shit that could work as well, btw at least you dont look like this!
>>
>>25785322
Dubs tell me the latter. I would love to just change gears like a normal function. But I am stuck in revere. Super glued it seems.
>>
>>25781645
>carry a knife, always
>>25780779
OP
As a FMA Practioner here are some tips in knife dfense/useage
1: If someone pulls a knife always fucking run if you can
2: Always keep the bleeders on your arm inwards towards you.
3: Try to block the striking arm hard, with the ulna it will hurt but will hurt your attacker more and after one to two strike will effect the momentum of his attack.
4: When blocking almost make a L shape with your forearm and arm, if the angle is off the blow will follow through and you will get nicked in the throat or gut.
5: If you get a chance control his attacking arm and just keeping hit him with the other break his digits gouge the eyes, just keep fucking hitting him till he stops moving.
>>
Really, I can never truly fathom how someone could become so obsessed with a stupid cunt or anyone for that matter! I'm so glad that im not a clingy motherfucker like yourself!
>>
>>25782210
Thanks for reminding me, I gotta go out and check the mail to see if the monthly check I get just for being born white is in the mail. It's been a hectic week though, so I had kind of forgotten. I mean yesterday was the 14th, which you probably know is the designated day every month that, if you are white, you can get all the free groceries that you can fit into your grocery cart.

I am literally drowning in these benefits, it's amazing

you fucking retard
>>
>>25785370

Fucking faggot If I lived in burgerland I would buy you dinner, a drink then punch you like the weakwilled faggot you are, come on anon youe are fucking your life FOR A GIRL.

YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU ARE DOOMING YOURSELF BECAUSE OF A FUCKING GIRL.
I'm pretty sure one day when you passed that awful period in your life you will laugh about it
>>
>>25785391
Also there is very fucking high chance almost 100 percent you will get cut. Especially since you have no experience

But seriously if you can just fucking run.
>>
>>25782036
>your "love" for your ex is codependent psychosis

This is actually true. OP sounds like an extremely emotionally unstable faggot. How could you let a woman get to you this badly? If you were stupid enough to trust one it's hard to pity you.
>>
>>25782049
No, normies don't let breakups and exes destroy their lives.

They move on.
>>
>>25785411
I'm actually not clingy. I want to live with her and see her every night like j used to. Maybe when you turn fifteen and you go into puberty you'll understand. Girls are icky at your age.
>>
Why would someone have such strong feelings toward someone that isnt related to you as a family member, this just proves that you have a weak as fuck family that sucks cock. Honestly, family will always be their to help you out a stupid cunt will not end of story, for you not to comprehend this tells me your a dumb fucker that probably had it coming lol you reap what you sow
>>
>>25785477
My family hasn't been there for me since fifth grade. She was my family. She was my sister, best friend, confidant, everything. We were codependent. Then I left her. She got used to it and moved on before I could stop it.
>>
>>25785477
How about you read what he wrote first, bitch. His fucking mom told him he should kill himself. This woman was probably the only one he really had.
>>
>>25785473
Sound clingy to me, so much so that you have single handedly fucked yourself not only emotionally but physically as well and while your out in the cold your cunt you call your true love is getting pounded by someone who isn't yourself pathetic desu!!
>>
shit man that sucks

have you considered welfare or a homeless shelter? those are the only things i can think of

prolly not a good idea to leave your bag but its night so it hsould be good. your moms a cunt for telling you to kill yourself and kicking you out when you needed help

keep your chin up man, shit really sucks and you gotta try to pull through! good luck with everything :^)
>>
>>25782285
>aric

Is that like the special snowflake version of Eric?
>>
If you want to come out of this situation alive your going to have to take some responsibility and kill the bitch! Make her pay and to assume you know someone like a sister and end up the way you did proves your perception on the matter is fucked
>>
>>25785564
It's the shit version of thst name. Don't get me started on how much my name sucks. It's phonetically Eric.
>>
>>25782347
>christmas cake can't compete with prime teen pussy
>>
>>25785517
Not clingy But the rest is true. She has me wrapped around her finger without talking to me or me in her life. I did this to myself. Thanks I guess for the image of her getting fucked. Suicide and >>25785576 are my only option.
>>
>>25785616
If anything it would be appropriate to think of me as your brother, allow me to be the path that guides you to self redemption, KILL THEM ALL!! I will not abandon you my son, allow me to provide the path and you walk along it.....
>>
>>25782464
Different guy, never been homeless, but I'd imagine the reason for avoiding other homeless is that they tend to be fucked up, untrustworthy, often with drug problems or mental illnesses, and associating with them will drag you deeper into homelessness instead of out of it.
>>
File: 1452882018003.gif (44KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452882018003.gif
44KB, 150x150px
>>25785243

Anon, woman are fucking death traps. They are very nice to look at and sometimes be with but they should never be the end goal. I listened to this show about relationships it's called the black phillip show, you can find it on youtube. It's a real eye opener. Woman will never fill the void you're feeling. You got to do that yourself. Woman are the just reward when you are successful at something worthwhile. Pay no mind to woman they don't know any better. They're just that fucking dumb.
>>
>>25781115
You only get a record if you get charged with something. Getting picked up for odd/drunken behavior will not give you a record.
>>
>>25785280
Not that anon. social services were made for people in your situation, to help you get back on your feet.
But the main reason to get a job quickly is because the longer you stay on the street, the more your hygiene will decline and the harder it will be to get a job if you're filthy and ragged. Once you have a job, you can pay cheap rent and be back on the grid.
If you need a reason to live, strive to become the best walmart/mcdonalds manager the world has ever seen.
>>
>>25781898
You live in Ontario too, eh? Neat.
>>
Godspeed, friendo. Hope you find some help.
>>
>>25785741
Man this is bait and your falling for it hard but harder and you might break free..
>>
File: 1450739662493.jpg (286KB, 630x870px) Image search: [Google]
1450739662493.jpg
286KB, 630x870px
>>25785741
Fellow Ontariobot.

Hamiltonbot to be exact.

Surprised there aren't more robots around her because of the welfare and mental illness in the city.
>>
File: kamina.jpg (64KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
kamina.jpg
64KB, 848x480px
>>25782678
>Don't believe in yourself, belive in me who believes in you

nigga u fucked up the quote
>>
>>25785768
>* around here*
Fuck.
>>
>>25781032
SELL DRUGS.

It's the only way. And I'm serious when I say that.
>>
>>25785794
No money to start the cycle of selling drugs. I have my weed lisence but that only allowed me to be a middle man for people without their own lisence.
>>
>>25785768
Oh cool; I have family there. I'm in North Bay!
>>
>>25782810
>You can wash. People itt told you how: supemarkets

Elaborate. How the fuck do you wash yourself in a supermarket?

not OP btw
>>
And this is why im glad to be an intj
>>
>>25782920
you sound like a fucking awful parent
>>
>>25782314
you've encapsulated her posts, well done.
she has become twice as obnoxious lately with her bullshit, "y-you robots are worthless and will cuck me" while dating a robot tripfag, and then recently she's been making every thread about her at an alarming rate.
I wish we just did away with tripcodes, they ruin more than they help.
>>
>>25783582
>wrong. gf led to my mental deterioration.
same thing spaztron

how is it possible to let someone else affect you this much?
>>
OP, do you need a motel room for the night? Are you near a motel? If you can hold out for an hour and a half, and its not outrageously expensive I could probably pay for you to have a safe place to sleep for the night.
>>
File: 1452496738305.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452496738305.png
22KB, 530x444px
I was homeless for a day

Living with mom now though

Gotta agree with psyche ward peeps in this thread, it can be pretty comfy and maybe you can find a room mate or something
>>
>>25784450
>survived a suicide attempt

If you fail at killing yourself you know you're a loser.
>>
Thank all of you trying to help. The thread will die like I am. Thank you again.
>>
>>25786207
Are you gonna legit kill yourself?

My nigga... Not over a cunt.
>>
>>25784668
Any story, no matter how complicated, can be reduced to 20 lines of greentext or less.
>>
>>25786207

Yea sure thing, see you tomorrow fag
>>
>>25780779
Hopefully your local Walmart is a safehaven for the homeless if you don't have access to a shelter. Learn to fly signs, get a good pair of Carhartt overalls for everyday wear, if you know you can take adequate care of it adopt yourself a companion dog from a shelter. You can keep each other company (also if you're busking or whatever you'll get more money if you have a dog but that SHOULD NOT be why you get one for fuck sake) and it'll help you get over your girlfriend/shit family to have a bond with a sweet animal and maybe raise your self esteem by rescuing and being responsible for it. Get a good light water bottle and a utensil you can use to fill it up in a public bathroom (sturdy cup?). You can safely sleep at some public libraries. Check out your local food bank. Keep your feet as clean as you can.
>>
>>25781505
>I also had an awful nightmare that night, that a man was stood over me holding a knife and just staring at me as I couldn't utter words, then I woke up.

That sounds like sleep paralysis, granted you were sleeping in the woods while homeless so it's pretty easy for the mind to drum up horrible situations when you were in the position you were in.

Could have easily been a nightmare but if you were awake and couldn't move/breathe than it was definitely sleep paralysis. It's happen to me several times and for some people it happens every night, it's a horrible thing to experience.

Most of the time for me I see a shadowy figure standing at the edge of my bed or standing over me while I lay in bed and staring at me, it usually doesn't have a face but it looks like some demonic shadow figure. I feel like I'm underwater and can't breathe, like wadding through mud and I can't scream or talk.

It is truly a horrible experience
>>
>>25782210
If you are a nigger than your post is pure irony since niggers are mostly unemployed and uneducated, I'm not defending OP but I just wanted to point out that usually black people have zero work ethic and want to live off the government, at least white people pursue employment though I can't speak for all white people.
>>
Don't worry OP, you got to stay strong. Check your nearest food bank or shelter first.
>>
>>25785370
For fuck's sake, stop with all the autistic metaphors. No wonder your ex doesn't want anything to do with you.

Pretty much everything's been said already, we've told you what you need to do to get out of your situation. You also sound like you could really benefit from psychological help.
>>
>>25786380
Yeah but the main point is we should at least help out this anon, if anything really. even if anon is a nigger he came here so hes already far enough from help in other methods
>>
Okay so I think we can all agree that a somewhat long-term solution for OP would be
>find/get to a homeless shelter
>ask around for work
>go back to mother and convince her that he has a job and is no longer a depressed (obviously he'd be lying), just ask if he can move back in for a while to get back on his feet
>>
>>25786353
It was a nightmare anon, but it felt very real, I've had sleep paralysis before but this was different as I snapped awake
>>
>>25786305
Walmart near me is the only Walmart I've heard of thst closes st 11. Not great for hobos.

>>25786481
Homeless shelters inLA are tricky. So crowded thst men's shelters need to get there sometimes as early as 2 just to keep your bed. So if I rely on shelters my life will revolve around homeless shelters and basically have to choose between work or shelter.

>>25786449
I've been away from her for a year separated for two. All I have is time to think of autistic metaphors.
>>
>>25780779
Sell your phone, use the money to buy really warm clothes. If you have leftover buy small amounts of cheap food each day. Or even better buy a cheap instrument and teach yourself how to use it, soon people will be leaving money at your feet for enough for daily meals- eventually a shelter. If you get really good you'll have free time with accomodation and food so you can go and get a part time job and work your way up, eventually getting a shitty apartment. Job sorted.
>>
>>25787013
>So if I rely on shelters my life will revolve around homeless shelters and basically have to choose between work or shelter.

So you're saying it's not enough to be free between 8 am and 2 pm to apply for jobs? And you can probably use your celly to shitpost from 2 to midnight if they have wifi.

It's like your whole thread is filled with excuses. And like I said before telemarketing places hire at minimum wage but you ignored that post. If I said I was beginning to doubt you I'd be lying, because I was doubting you from the start.
>>
File: 1452850234647.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
1452850234647.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>>25780902
>gf of 7 years

lmao you deserve everything coming to you normie scum
>>
>>25787599
I would not sell your phone unless you have no way to get any other food. Without a phone your chances of getting a job are going to plummet in most locations. It's also the cheapest means of accessing wifi/the net, if you have an expansive phone sell it and buy a cheap thing that does what you need it to.
>>
I don't get it. I allways read that there is welfare in the USA. How can you get homeless? In germany it's impossible, well if you want to, most homeless people here want to be homeless.
>>
>>25787645
No. I've been applying. Once I get the job now what? I have to leave at 1 everyday?? Think about it. What about after I get the job? I become homeless so j can work the full 40. But then j can't shower and get fired before j can get my first check. This isn't happening over a day. I've been applying for a while.
>>
>>25787701
I would rather resort to petty crime than deal with that bullshit. They don't give a fuck if you are not a minority. They constantly lost my Mother's paperwork. I would take her to the unemployment office to drop off paperwork, since they kept losing it in the mail and online, and they still lost it. A while after she finally got her benefits They tried to fight her for all of it back. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>25787701
welfare and disability are actually surprisingly hard to get on in the states, unless you're a black female with a kid.
>>
>>25787668
Doubt me all you want. Is my whole world balancing on your beliefs? You're right. I'm lying because you don't believe me. Sorry sensei. Kill yourself sensei so I can meet you in hell.
>>
>>25787818
oh man, looks like you DO need some of the BERN, i mean we are a bit bern too in germany, and we have a great economy..
>>
>>25787801
>Once I get the job now what?
You contact your mom and beg her to let you stay with her for a while. I know it's not cool but you don't have the luxury of having pride right now. When you get the job, tell her and ask her if it's ok to move back in for a while until you have enough money to get a deposit on an apartment or something.
Fuck man, why/how did you lose your first job again?
>>
>>25787892
She told me to kill myself. She doesn't give two fucks.
>>
>>25787801

Telemerketing jobs run in 4 hour shifts. You can apply for the 8 am to 12 pm shift. You're trolling it seems.
>>
File: 760486_logo.jpg (23KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
760486_logo.jpg
23KB, 400x299px
OP I was homeless in Los Angeles for 10 months.

FIRST OFF ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SELL YOUR FUCKING PHONE.
You fucking need it to get out of this situation.

Next, I hate to tell you this bro, but you might have to get down to Skid Row (5th & San Pedro). If you do, you need to hit up Union Rescue Mission and places that will let you sleep. I stayed at the Weingart Transitional Center for a while. Any shelter WILL make you apply for General Relief at the county though.

I got a job with a company called Staffpro. They do security at events and they'll hire pretty much anyone, I know, because I was barely even interviewed and got hired. They operate in Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, and sometimes Pasadena. It's a bit hard without your own transportation, and it's shitty minimum wage on your feet the whole time work, and it's not steady scheduling, you have to call for your schedule. There are other security companies in LA, but none hire as easily as Staffpro, even though they're really all quite easy. Consider it for apply.
>>
Anybody suggest, kill yourself?
>>
>>25787889
Had a great economy in the lates 30's early 40's
>>
>>25787892
Was the lead salesmen. First employee in Southern California.
Was a God of dog food. I could sell Orijen (after typing this whole come t I realize none of you know what this is 100$) like it was 20$ old Roy.
But when my mental break with ex happened my fuse got short, receded into shyness, sales dropping, calling out a lot but one day my coworker who knew the whole story and met my ex told a customer for some reason. The customer talks to me about it and I say "how the fuck do you know this?" fired that day. but I got that bitch fired as well.
>>
>>25787934
Maybe in places where I don't live. Solar sales is 8-4 any others are 8-4. They all say 8-4 I've never seen any others on clist or otherwise. I'm sure they exist but not near me.
>>
>>25785345
femboy potential
>>
>>25781776
Food stamps and internet is your future. Accept and move on.
>>
>>25787964
Wow. Finally. First hell no would any white kid go to skid row for any help

But I'm looking up staff pro right now. I'm with two temp agencies but they only give me one day or a week work and it's bullshit.
>>
What are you doing for phone battery?
>>
>>25788033
My goodness. Charged it before I left. Have a solar power/external battery for phone. I go hiking a lot and would use it. Now I use it cause I'm hobojoe
>>
>>25787964
Ah come on, there were at least 2 white guys for every 20 black people. At the very least, there's showers there.
>>
>>25787970
I suggested that. I'm opus by the way.
>>
>>25788043
Where are you homeless? If it's anywhere near Birmingham UK I might be able to help you out
>>
>>25788056
Yeah. White old men hobos. I'm 23 year old skinny jean skater faggoy. I WILL get raped by jigs
>>
>>25788069
Is that walkable from Los Angeles?

I feel I have to state this is sarcasm before hand.
>>
>>25788088
Sorry didn't read through the whole thread.

Worth a shot, eh?
>>
>>25788014

You go there and ask them about working 8-12 then.
>>
I dont know what kind of income you have but you can go to busy nightclubs with no cover charge and find money on the ground pretty reliably, especially near the bar. Its not like you have bad clothes.
Then again, I'm talking Australia where we often use $2 coins which people are very prone to dropping.
>>
>>25788073
Maybe buy one of those tent things then.
>>
>>25780902
23-7=16
>having a gf at 16
You don't belong here. Get out normalfag.
>>
>>25788115
No cash. 1.58$ to my name. I'm going to steal a sleeping bag at Walmart. Google says they are busiest at 3-5
>>
>>25788145
No money at all? I realize you don't like to deal with welfare, no one does, but you should probably apply for GR.
>>
>>25788135
I'm 24 and the first two years we were best friends and saw each other everyday. We considered this dating even though never had sex with her. But she caught me jerkin off to her once when I slept over and it didn't stop our friendship.

I told her everyday. I love you. She said she just wanted my friendship. I worked for thst shit and didn't have to watch Her get banged by Chad because I was with her everyday.
>>
>homeless
>LA
what are you doing...
go somewhere white, jesus christ
>>
>>25787889
as much as I'd like a country that had a fast and easy welfare system, half this country despises the idea and Trump seems like he'll start WWIII, and this is coming from a NEET shut-in.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, TRUMP 2016
>>
>>25788162
I got in trouble a while back for gr fraud. They said I lied on earnings. I can't get gr until April first. Food stamps come the first
>>
>>25788169
It's not my fault I was born in Santa Monica. It's not fault all the Mexican migrate here.

>>25788171
I wish there was a natural disaster. Or mass shooting where I am. Or dubyadubya3
>>
>>25788178
How did they even get anything on you? The county is so incompetent lol.
You're homeless on Ultra Hard mode man..shit, maybe take out a loan..
>>
>>25788208
No credit to my name. I worked at two weed shops which got me into cash only.
>>
>>25788218
I'm not really sure what to tell you now, this is insanely more difficult with no money to your name. Where are you sleeping?
>>
>>25788218
Did you link up with that other anom who was looking for you?
>>
>>25788305
My first pic is where I'll sleep tonight. The towel keeps my face warm but even with three socks on each foot my feet are what's cold.

>>25788313
Not sure which. I posted my Kik and two contacted me. One was a really nice guy with experience in this, britboy in Arkansas. Another in Pasadena which I couldn't get to on foot.
>>
>>25786111
Never even saw this. I have no way to receive money. Thank you for the gesture. Warms my heart
>>
Don't give up OP, if you were like this in some 3rd world country you would have been fucked up, but you have a chance in LA, make sure to take the time to walk into places and ask if they have job post available, try to look as decent as possible when doing it. The rent is expensive as fuck maybe you can find a trailer park to settle for a few months and find a job online in a near city where rent is cheaper, and move there with the money you have saved.
I have no knowledge of being a homeless or LA maybe it's not as easy at it seems to do what I said you know better, but you also know you can make it out of this shit with a job and patience until your first pay.
>>
Former hobot reporting in.

I lived in a tomb/crypt at my local Graveyard for close to 3 months, in hindsight it was a pretty good idea due to the fact the only other people I ever came across were joggers, dog-walkers, and goths.

I washed windows at the traffic lights to make money for food.

If you have any questions about how to survive AMA
>>
Nows your chance to become a serial rapist.
>>
>>25780902
Ive been homeless for a few years, not anymore though

Do you have any markets near you?
Hows money?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2425x2214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2425x2214px
>>25788506
The only graveyard near me is a military one. I'm not going to federal butt pounding prison. I guess I could go to the one in Santa Monica. But that's a faaaar walk.

Pic related is the first of two giant hobo camps.
>>
>>25788601
The same questions over and over. 1.58$ to my name. Of course I have markets near me. Food is not the conundrum.
>>
>>25788390
>>25788627
I'm sorry you're in this horrible rut anon. It'll be fucking tough. But if you keep on, you can make it out of this. Also consider applying to Securitas, which is a more steady security company, does more boring stuff like being the guard in a lobby, and doesn't hire as easily. You mentioned your aversion to shelters, but I really think you should consider it. Rape wasn't all too common at all on Skid Row. Punches getting thrown though, well I can understand someone like you having a serious aversion to that.

There are a few shelters for men elsewhere, although since I stayed at Skid Row I don't know them. You'll also want to be on the lookout for places that'll give necessities to the poor and homeless. I don't know many places like these either outside of Skid Row on a holiday, but I know they exist, California has the largest homeless population after all. That's another good thing, we also have the most homeless services. Try to keep hope alive inside you.

Good luck stealing the sleeping bag, marks my first time wishing someone succeeds in theft. Maybe try to claim a disability, I dunno. And don't worry, warmer days are ahead. Luckily for me I had went homeless in the summer, so sleeping outside wasn't as hard. Anyways, good night anon.
>>
>>25785689
...and it also won't get you any meaningful amount of time off the streets? retard faggot
>>
>>25788671
Fuck anon. In shocked that this board has the amount of positivity I've received. Thank you. I know about security guard cards but can't pass any sort of physical because of my extreme astnma
>>
File: image.jpg (947KB, 2446x2311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
947KB, 2446x2311px
Another hobo camp
>>
Hang on in there anon, things will get better.

Is there anyone you can contact for help or a place to stay over at?
>>
>>25789869
No. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this alley and homeless.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.