[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many racist assholes on 4chan? Is this what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19

File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 171x200px
Why are there so many racist assholes on 4chan?

Is this what people are really like irl but they hide it to be politically correct?

Or is it just the kind of scum that is attracted to this shithole?
>>
>>25780636
Did you know I share a birthday with that man?
>>
>>25780636
bit of both probably
>>
>>25780636

NSA shills ruining free speech + useful idiots who play along.
>>
>>25780636
rtfm ffs, noob!
>>
>>25780636
Its not racists on 4chan. its actually a cross section of real people. because its anonymous people dont hide it

i bet there are loads of SJWs on her who are goony beard men on twitter for pussy but really just as bad as all of us

im not even white
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (415KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
415KB, 1600x1558px
On one there are also very fucked people on here which I am a part of.

On the other hand being here made me more racist subconsciously. For example I was facebook hopping through people's accounts and accidentally clicked a black girl's profile then went "shit, I have to see niggers now".
>>
File: bear_grinded.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
bear_grinded.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>25780772
>On one there are also very fucked people on here which I am a part of.

trainwreck of a sentence lads I'm sorry
>>
>>25780636
>Is this what people are really like irl but they hide it to be politically correct?
Yes. I wish I could hang every one of you fucking subhumans.
>>
>>25780636

On websites where free speech prevails, the inequalities of humanity are laid bare. There's a reason why highly moderated boards like reddit can only be left wing if they are highly moderated
>>
>>25780829

just gish gallop my shit up pham
>>
>>25780798
Shut up you nigger bitch
>>
>>25780838
This. 4chan has been "racist" since its inception. Only newfags display bewilderment.
>>
>>25780636
racism is a meme and inside joke that actual racists and retards took seriously
>>
>>25780636
I grew up in Detroit. Fucking niggers there give you reason to hate them. For every decent black person there was at least 50 dumb nigs
>>
No they are not. They are mostly small boys shouting so someone will heard them and raciat is loud. That's all
>>
File: descartes on ironic shitposting.jpg (60KB, 704x435px) Image search: [Google]
descartes on ironic shitposting.jpg
60KB, 704x435px
remember hal turner.
racism on 4chan was originally just satire.
>>
>>25780636

>Is this what people are really like irl but they hide it to be politically correct?
>Or is it just the kind of scum that is attracted to this shithole?

It's mostly the first one. 4chan definitely attracts the nastiest sort of folk out there, but you'd be surprised how many "normal" folk actually harbor secret racist thoughts but never express it. It only appears that "tolerance" and multi-culturalism bullshit are so prominent today because SJWs and cucks scream so loudly about it.
>>
>>25780636
>tfw you pay for an internet connection and you are forced to see niggers everywhere.

I would definitively pay for an add-on or app to block and filter niggers from my computer and my phone.
>>
>>25781025
I would beat you up if you say something like this IRL (im white)
>>
>>25781073

then you've mistakenly come to the wrong website m8

shouldn't have taken that left turn at alberquerque.
>>
>>25781073

I would knock you the FUCK out for being a pussy ass KEK (am hispanic)
>>
File: 193742923716.png (190KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
193742923716.png
190KB, 500x400px
>>25781073
:,) the libtard edge is limitless.
>>
>Arabs are literally incapable of refraining from raping women and children (including male ones like the 3-year-old in Norway from last week)
>Existence of genetic control over violence is well known and has been isolated to specific genes like the so-called "warrior gene"
>The most significant factor in the distribution of said genes in a population is race

>hurr durr y u fukn raycis i JUS WANNA RAPE SOME KUFFIR BITCHES N MAYBE CUT SOME HEADS OF FUK U WHIETY RAYCIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMM HELP ME COMMUNISM

lol ok
>>
>>25781003
>descartes
>picture of voltaire
>>
File: hmm anon.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm anon.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>25781025
>muh racism

>>25781073
>muh political correctness
kys, both of you
>>
>>25780636
Pretty damn much.
>Or is it just the kind of scum that is attracted to this shithole?
That too.
>>
bc no one likes monkeys
>>
>>25781073
when driving, I purposely do not let any basketball Americans pass me.
>>
File: dolphin_sponge.jpg (26KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin_sponge.jpg
26KB, 374x374px
>>25781140

That's not what that means. Jamie Fox and the niggest don't look anything close yet they are both black. Get it?
>>
>>25780694

>If you say things I don't like, you're ruin free speech! It's only for saying things that won't make anyone mad!

For the good of the human race, end yourself immediately.
>>
File: Cow and Chicken cow_chicken.jpg (65KB, 445x699px) Image search: [Google]
Cow and Chicken cow_chicken.jpg
65KB, 445x699px
"racist" means you think your race is superior than someone else's. Most of us aren't racist. We just hate niggers.
>>
Everyone is racist to some degree whether they want to admit it or not.

As for myself its mostly just bantz, however I do not like Middle Easterners (personal experiences) and have minor prejudice against american blacks.
>>
>>25781105
>>25781117
>>25781125
Im all good with niga joke and hating and i love it here since years but if y do it IRL thats being pussy
>>
File: 1452120513777.jpg (30KB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
1452120513777.jpg
30KB, 361x422px
>I won't date a women who's been with a black male
>I automatically lose attraction for women who are attracted to black men
>I cant' see my self marrying a woman who's dated a black man at some point of her life

You guys do realize that this may all stem from your low self-esteems and lack of self worth. Bottom line, you may be overly concerned about your penis size. You have heard that black men have large penises (total stereotype) and so once you find out that a woman has been with a black man you automatically feel like you can't possibly please her sexually so in order to protect yourself from any possible inadequacy or rejection in that area you reject them as a potential sex partner.

tl;dr: You are subconsciously feeling inferior in some way, to black men. So much so that you believe you can't satisfy a white woman once she's been with a black man.
>>
>>25781073
You're a big guy

swiper no swiping
>>
>>25780636
Who else wants redditors to collectively commit suicide?
>>
>>25781168

Not him, but Americans have really fucked up the concept of "race" to the point where I can understand why you SocJus types think it's an arbitrary social construct.

The very short version of this story is that there are different types of Africans because of interbreeding with archaic human populations (for example, prominent Out of Africa theorist Chris Stringer has recently noted it, although he conveniently left out the racial implications). They really aren't both "black" since one is only partially human. The same applies to any population with heavy Denisovan admixture (mostly the retarded subhumans found along the Pacific).
>>
File: 1452825754068.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452825754068.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>25781210
this cuckold meme has gotten out of hand
>>
>>25781210

Nice try, Freud-old, but I agree with all of your statements about negroes and would apply them equally to any sort of Asian. The average penis size in India is below four inches according to most studies. Any woman who engages in a relationship with one is still trash.
>>
I'm not racist. I think all races except niggers are equal
>>
@25781404
this joke is getting old. are all racists this un-creative?
>>
>>25781073
You PC, bro?

original commy! hee hee!
>>
File: 1452829311512.jpg (72KB, 445x441px) Image search: [Google]
1452829311512.jpg
72KB, 445x441px
>>25781445
>he thinks it's a joke
>>
>>25781445
Shift click on the post number to reply, you fucking newfag
>>
>>25781284
You can't act like a cold rational scientific racist then say "retarded subhumans" and expect to be taken seriously.

"conveniently left out the racial implications" sounds like you're implying the old 'the academia doesn't want you to know this and I'm telling you the truth!!" bullshit.
>>
File: ExcuseMe.jpg (38KB, 513x524px) Image search: [Google]
ExcuseMe.jpg
38KB, 513x524px
>>25780636
Being racist does not imply that they are an asshole

Justify your accusation that being racist equates to scum
>>
@25781494
i don't give (You)s to idiots
>>
>>25780636
>Is this what people are really like URL but they hide it

Yep
>>
>>25781500
somebody already shared the nigger statistics ITT, you fucking retarded subhuman
>>
>>25781500
Just because it's not politically correct doesn't mean it's not true.
go back to reddit nigger
>>
Most of the extreme racist stuff is teenage edgelords but mild racism is probably more common than you think.
>>
>>25781073
king cuck. this comment is original
>>
File: 1444176254601.png (231KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444176254601.png
231KB, 572x380px
>>25780636
>Why are there so many racist assholes on 4chan?

Maybe because they feel the need to talk shit about anybody who makes them feel inadequate. Personally, everybody who isn't me is just another faggot trying to make small talk while I'm just trying to buy my shit and leave.
>>
>>25781168
African Americans are 25% white on average.
>>
>>25781539

Says more about the legacy of slavery and segregation than fucking with denisovans for fuck's sake
>>
>>25781500

>You can't say mean things on the autistic virgin board or butthurt faggots might not take you seriously

Thank you for the advice.

So far as the second half of your post, that's not quite accurate. It's more like "any sort of research into this area, or any findings of difference at all between populations if expressed in terms of race, is likely to subject you to harassment from academia and possibly a loss of funding." There are plenty of examples of people who have been mercilessly attacked for daring to suggest that evolution might have somehow, crazily, continued to apply to humans (beyond surface appearances) instead of effectively stopping 200,000 years ago and then completely stopping 70,000 y.a.

"White people" (caucasians, actually, white is a meaningless Amerifat term) aren't even the most highly-achieving population and they have a significantly higher tendency to violence than Asians do. I don't know why any account of racial differentiation is immediately perceived as white supremacism.*

*my comments about retarded subhumans still apply since those populations are quite literally both retarded on average (inb4 IQ doesn't matter/test isn't fair) and not entirely human.
>>
File: 1450504116331.jpg (163KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450504116331.jpg
163KB, 540x533px
Everyone has racist thoughts and judgements. That includes you, Shaq.
Some people are better at holding back racist thoughts and beliefs in favor of attempting cooperation.
Some online communities are better at suppressing racist stuff by moderation or auto-downvote bots :^)

But, in the back of everyones minds, no matter how progressive,
>Blacks fail school, abuse welfare and cause crime
>Whitey causes genocide and are all rich assholes
>Asians are soulless manlets who eat dogs
>Arabs are radical terrorists who literally can't hold back their urge to rape.
>mexicans are all illegals who sell drugs
These are the memes of society and you can't stop memes easily.
>>
>>25781628
>the legacy of slavery
your cuckold fetish is showing
>>
>>25781628
>muuh jim crow/slavery
Irish people were slaves. Chinese people came here with nothing. 1st generation Russian jews are literally one of the most successful demographics in America despite being poor as fuck originally.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>25780829
Whites are responsible for more deaths of whites than non-whites.
>>
>>25780636
i don't think people here are always genuinely racist. but they have been shunned by society and act out by doing the opposite of what is considered 'ok' on the internet. kids do that sometimes

also a lot of people here have pretty shit lives, and are more or less considered worthless to the outside world, so it's nice to have someone to blame for their troubles and/or laugh at for being even worse at life. the site then becomes attractive to genuine racists.

as for your question about people irl, i do think most are less politically correct that they put on. not in a hateful way, but they absolutely do judge people on race/gender/whatever even if they say they don't
>>
>Germany was most cucked nation on Earth in the 1920's
>10 years later becomes a nationalist superpower

Aren't niggers afraid that once white people uncuck themselves that we're going to hang them all?
>>
File: poverty.png (65KB, 749x748px) Image search: [Google]
poverty.png
65KB, 749x748px
>>25781672

That's because academia doesn't assume something then start research to confirm it like they did in the 19th/early 20th century. We already had this talk back then. Turns out it was not true.

Your comment about IQ is also indeed bullshit. Your entire world view is bullshit relying on bullshit stacked upon bullshit.

There are more things that change someone IQ like malnutrition, pre-natal/early life stress(very important and understudied incidentally), trauma, substance abuse, environment and so on.
>>
File: backtopol.png (325KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
backtopol.png
325KB, 546x700px
>>25781858

Got nothing to say huh? I rest my case.

Now slither away
>>
>>25781893
your reddit is showing
>>
>>25781893
You fucking cucks are pathetic. I bet you're whitest guy in this thread too you fucking scum
>>
>>25780636
lol, yeah, people here are actually racist. I'm really an eternal god being myself, and I shit gold.

See what I did there. You're on the fucking internet, and an anonymous imageboard of all places. People can say they're anything or spew as much racist bullshit garbage they want.

Why the fuck do people think the internet resembles real life at all? Don't believe shit posted here or anywhere online unless it makes fucking sense.

Maybe people say nigger and sand nigger to piss people like you off because you're sensitive and they know it will annoy you. You're probably one of those retards who thinks we should ban the first amendment too. Oh sorry, I meant "mentally handicapped", wouldn't want to actually offend someone by saying the "R" word.
>>
File: dog breeds.jpg (190KB, 960x917px) Image search: [Google]
dog breeds.jpg
190KB, 960x917px
>>25781787
>That's because academia doesn't assume something then start research to confirm it like they did in the 19th/early 20th century. We already had this talk back then. Turns out it was not true.

The irony here is that you are assuming I started out racist. I actually came to /pol/ to debate those evil Nazis with my top-tier anthropology knowledge; a few years and a lot of research later and I have admitted I was the incorrect one and the most reasonable evil science Nazis were actually correct.

>Your entire world view is bullshit relying on bullshit stacked upon bullshit.

That's an accusation we can both level at each other. I imagine neither one of us wants to waste the time crawling through NCBI documents for supporting information, and I understand that you are at this point too heavily indoctrinated to consider it regardless. That's alright. You'll either come around eventually or you won't; I do not particularly care. You should at least seriously consider the arguments of the human biodiversity crowd though. Maybe spend a few nights reading blog posts and silly books like this one which directly attack progressive arguments (this book is obviously imperfect, but at least an example).
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap28.html

>There are more things that change someone IQ like malnutrition, pre-natal/early life stress(very important and understudied incidentally), trauma, substance abuse, environment and so on.

Do you think those have gone unaccounted for? There's a reason socjus faggots have had to turn to ephemeral (and thus unfalsifiable) concepts like "intersectionalism" that basically just mean "I don't need numbers, racism is everywhere and explains everything, including poverty" There are factors other than race, it's just one of the most important - an "upper limit," if you will, while (ex.) poverty can lower what you achieve despite a genetic capacity for doing better.
>>
>>25780636
Many betas hide their true beliefs IRL, but no, 4chan is a minority.
>>
>>25781003
This.

Racism on 4chan to me has always been a running joke. No one is seriously racist, it's just fun to make jokes about, because you aren't allowed to when your identity counts.
>>
File: 1452911354962.jpg (151KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452911354962.jpg
151KB, 539x810px
SEIGE HEIL
>>
>>25781140
And she still wants to get fucked by that troglodyte
>>
>>25780636

Mostly it is people exploring their racist parts under the safety of anonymity. Don't take it too seriously. Most everything online is escapist roleplay anyway. The real racism happens in the physical world, not the semi-ethereal world of electrons and pixels.
>>
Theres a lot of blue-collar workers on here and poor people in general, they tend to be more racist
>>
>>25782992

> blue-collar
one of the most racist dudes in the world is husband to the Queen of England. Doesn't get more high class than that. /pol/ career threads show a lot of engineers, scientists and computer professionals. They prefer cold logic over feelings. 4chan is one of the few places they can talk about things they observe in the world without getting into too much trouble.
>>
>>25781494
haha you showed him. Now he'll be holding shift every time!
>>
>>25780636
vocal minority and some people (who appear to be non racist irl) just like to vent their pent up racial hatred.

it's kinda like how this guy >>25781073
goes on anonymous imageboards and pretends that he could beat something besides his dick.
>>
>>25781958

So what is it? Am I shitskin or white? You need to rationalize your dumbass opinions somehow :^)
>>
>>25780636
>on 4chan
I see racists on fb, even amongst normies. I don't mean just whites hating blacks or muslims either. I see the reverse as well. Liberals can be downright nazi towards conservatives too. Fedora tippers flipping their shit against religion. Womyn raging against men. Vegans furious over meat eaters. Etc, etc, etc.

People are always buttmad about something.
>>
>>25781991
> I actually came to /pol/ to debate those evil Nazis with my top-tier anthropology knowledge; a few years and a lot of research later and I have admitted I was the incorrect one and the most reasonable evil science Nazis were actually correct.
You sound pretty retarded from the start. I'm not surprised they were able to convince you. Who cares what fat neckbeards on the politics board of 4chan think?
>>
Black people are really racist too, so are Mexicas and Asians and basically anyone forced to live in close proximity to urban areas. It's true that ghetto black culture is cancer but it's honestly still goddamn funny and that's why it's not dead. Don't overexaggerate it.
>>
>>25783883

>attacking the source instead of the information

faggot tumblrina detected
>>
>>25783924
A faggot tumblrina is a double faggot which makes a vanilla faggot. Did you just imply this person could go to a harley davidson bathhouse and serve any other purpose than as a living breathing urinal cake.
>>
>>25783870
this! op stop being a nigger and whining about racism on a mongolian sheep herders wiki.
>>
This place is full of edgy teenagers and/or people who never grew out of getting juvenile pleasure of breaking social norms for no reason. It's also full of people who feel so low on the social totem pole and so socially excluded that they'd hate anyone in order to project their self esteem problems away from themselves. It's also full of people who are unironically stupid.
>>
>>25784015
my nigger detector just went off woo woo woo go back to tumblr fAgGoT nigger
>>
>>25783050
what are you talking about? the majority of people in /pol/ are blue collar workers or NEETs

there's definitely racist engineers but as someone who actually works in software i guarantee most people here are SJW libtards
>>
>>25781445

>@25781404

holy fuck how new are you?
>>
I'm a whitepower skinhead and have been using the chans for six years now, I guess we are drawn into the agressive and hostile atmosphere where words and actions have no concequence. It's all ironic considering the imageboards asian origin yes us people exist and a lot more than you think and have been growing rather than declining since the 80's
>>
>>25784027
That's just lazy trolling, man. Come on, at least do yourself the dignity of putting effort into your own thoughts.
>>
>taking bus to university
>go to sit down
>almost go flying forward as something kicks my leg out from under me as hard as possible
>turn around
>some nigger took offence that my shoe touched his
>staring at me with pure inhuman animal aggression, nothing behind those eyes
>go to opposite side of bus
>get to university
>get 2 more campus alerts by email before day is half done
>15th on-campus assault of the semester
>"suspects are described as black" again, like every single other one
>go to store to buy lunch
>cackling screaming borderline retarded black people
>get on bus to go home
>black woman tries to cut in line in front of everyone
>block her by accident, get on bus
>she gets on, finds me, sits next to me, and spends entire 30 minute ride screaming me she's going to have me killed
>nigger bus driver does nothing
>get home, go on /r9k/
>"why r u racist????"

try

living

with

them
>>
>>25784075
u mad autist
>>
>>25784073
>I'm a whitepower skinhead
> we are drawn into the agressive and hostile atmosphere where words and actions have no concequence
Are you aware of how juvenile that sounds? Having an identity that makes it likely you'll be drawn to an environment like this?
>>
>>25784177
Why do faggots like you always make your insults loaded questions? Do you realize how much a passive aggressive bitch you sound like?
>>
>>25784272
It wasn't even passive aggression. I was legitimately curious as to whether you were aware of how juvenile it sounds.
>>
>>25784073
Yep. I'm a HC skin and I hate literally everything about modern black people
>>
1. Nigger is a fun word. niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

2. Many black people are niggers.

3. Niggers are degenerates from any race, blacks just invented being a nigger.

4. Something frustrating is anytime I find a decent black person they're always something like Half-Dominican or Puerto Rican.
>>
>>25784142
Go to a less crappy university
>>
>>25784362
Come from a less crappy genepool.
>>
>>25784312
I've only just replied the others arent me
you now slowly realize fourchan is alot more saturated with agitated bald people that could beat you up irl than youd like to think, call me juvenile when I have you crying and pissing like a baby u smelly wog
>>
>>25784413
Agitated bald men with steel toe boots
>>
>>25784177
And calling me or it juvenile is kind of redundant as I was 13 back in 10' discovering a website where we can scream nigger to our hears content and share japanese traced images of child pornoghraphy along with maymoos
>>
>>25784383
Be a more educated person. I bet youre majoring in useless shit anyway.
>>
>>25784142
http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/09/white-only-signs-ub-clemens

A black girl put these up.

http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/09/ub-students-demand-change-in-light-of-white-only-signs

The cuck in the picture is the only white goy. Of course our dean is a currynigger.

>Starting next fall, all incoming UB students are required to take a diversity and learning course for the first time ever, said Teresa Miller, law school professor and vice provost for Equity and Inclusion. It will not only discuss racial oppression, but how gender, sexuality and religion overlap each other as well. The room applauded the announcement.

Less than a week after students were mugged in the parking lot of the south campus by a "man in a hoodie"

And of course:

http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2015/12/028.html

I fucking hate Jews, I hate this anti-racist shit, I wish Hitler was back.
>>
>>25784550
Add this to it:

http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2015/10/sa-senator-alleges-election-violations

>association in charge of $4 million in finances
>shitskin leader knowingly violates ethics, ethics guy not even there
>everybody literally calls the candidate a bitch
>nobody cares
>first acts include handing out funds to a jewish club
>>
>>25784413
>gets called juvenile
>O-OH YEAH!? W-WELL .... I COULD BEAT YOU UP!!
You literally never mentally grew past junior high, did you?
>>
>>25784740
>>25784740
I've been perpetually fifteen since I dropped out near half a decade ago
I could still fuck you up though,nerd
>>
Unless you're purposefully dishonest or very dumb/unobservant, it's impossible not to notice the differences between races and, specially, cultures.

Acknowledging these differences and understanding that certain cultures just shouldn't mix in a society is enough for a most people nowadays to pull the "racist" card, though.
>>
>>25784790
In real life, if people like me talk to you at all, it's because we're your boss or we're otherwise paying you to perform some menial task 2bh. Apart from that, people like me are so many social rungs above you that we wouldn't even have a reason to talk long enough to get angry at each other.

People like you usually don't beat people like me up even tho the they physically might be able to, because the status difference between us means you'd get sued (which I could afford easily and you probably couldn't), probably fired (given the situations where it might even be possible to happen), and maybe even go to jail (good luck getting the justice system to side with you over me). If you're poor enough, those factors might leave you homeless.

How's that for beating someone up, eh? :^)
>>
>>25784945
>>25784945
It's hilarious you're going to this extent to dance around the fact I could make you ouchies off screen
I couldn't even be assed absorbing this preppy nerd boy shit, so I take it you're a sheltered NEET then?
>>
>>25785017
BOOO I THOUGHT WE WERE BANTERING. Y u no put in more effort?
>>
>>25784945
I love this fantasy world you have built up where everyone knows everyones identity at all times and justice is served fairly and diligently.

Yes you could sue me, get me arrested and have me fired when I beat the shit out of you cause you could apparently stay concious enough after a severe beating to get a glimpse of the license plate on the back of my ass and boots right? Or distinguish the prominant features of a bald man in boots and a bomber jacket that put your shit in compared to the other half a dozen or so identical people that were there that night.

Life is unrelentless if you're gonna be that way then I could just bludgeon you to death and fuck your twink ass and leave you for dead in the woods so you can't rat me out you lil ninny
>>
>>25785056
lol fucking fag It's after 6am and it's been a hard day and night for me, the longer this goes on the more I realize I like you more than I hate you and will be sad when this all ends and I'll miss you
>>
>>25785200
Fine you lazy fuck go die in a trailer park I'll be at your bedside when you do cause we'll be married and have lived a long happy life together no homo
>>
>>25781169
>"X is ruining free speech"
>why do you hate free speech? Why did you say you want to ban X?

It's embarrassing when you have a platform where people can say whatever they want, no matter how unpopular, but just use it just to spout NIGGERS AND JEWS
>>
File: 21345678908[98.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
21345678908[98.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>mfw White people are the cause of most wars
>mfw White males are the most hated species because they're the oppressors
>mfw whites have boring culture so they have to steal/copy other cultures
>mfw Whites don't know what's it like to be oppressed
>mfw whites think they're the master race
>>
>>25785282

have you considered that this may be indicative of deep issues in society, such as jewish domination and destruction of western culture?

nah, surely it's just shitposting
>>
>>25785323
>mfw Whites don't know what's it like to be oppressed
>mfw whites think they're the master race

You're kinda slow, aren't you?
>>
>>25785256
I have your number now bud prepare to be rekt Maybe the real racism was the quick judgements and harsh assumptions that came from the heart. Maybe this was meant to be, It's not about point of view, where we stand or how mature we are all that matters is the fact that for the first time in years I feel alive. I feel an intense passion rising within me, in it's infancy it felt like hostility but it is quickly growing into compassion and understanding. In some ways we are worlds apart but in others we are almost Identical I just want to feel your hot breath against my face, feel the electricity of your skin against my supple warm nude body. I want you to hold me and continue this thing we have, I want to love you and I don't mind if you love me back or not cause regardless a future with you is a better one
No homo tho
>>
>>25785375
I didn't insult whites and whites can't experience like other races
>>
>>25785392
Hahaha dude I'm not even gonna try to top that but I'm dying from laughing here.

Good bantz, my friend.
>>
>>25785465
Likewise bud, have a good night and make sure you have a fantastic night.
Thank you so much for this you honestly made someones shit existence just a tad more bearable even if only for a half hour before sleeping to awake in yet another day just like the last.

But don't fret or worry, we all face the difficult and we all get lucky breaks too.
May our paths cross again sometime in the future
better hope its not irl cause I could still beat you up I lift 3kg weights 4 times an hour
>>
>>25781131

>mentions ayyrabs
>in a black bashing thread

wow
>>
>>25785433
Literal autism
Mr. robot pls no
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.