[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sharktank/ here? Sharktank thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
Who /sharktank/ here? Sharktank thread?
>>
>not dragons den
>>
I'm actually on /biz/ right now. Who would you want to invest in your manga company?
>>
>reject people
>they go on to be moderately successful

>make deals with people
>we never hear about their shit ever again

What goes wrong 100% of the time?
>>
>>25779822
Kevin, because he had some company where he sold children's books. Wbu Oni-chan?

>fellow /biz/ and /r9k/ browsers unite
>>
>>25779857
They made an entirely different show for that, it's called 'Beyond the Tank' or someshit like that.
>>
>>25779873
Probably Mark, because I'd want tickets to Mavs games tbqhwy.
>>
>>25779857
I think it more has to do with the fact that the Sharks are looking for businesses, however, a lot of existing businesses see products and on the show and often buy the products afterwards if the product owner didn't get a deal with the sharks.
>>25779799
This to be honest, it's way better because they cut out 90% of the drama and just make it about the product and the business.
>>
File: 1425335184850.gif (1MB, 482x512px) Image search: [Google]
1425335184850.gif
1MB, 482x512px
>when a man gets denied
>Ok. Thank you for your time.

>When a woman gets denied
>NO, YOU'RE WRONG. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE
>>
$700,000 doe, what say you /b/ros? Would you give that shitty faggot and his shifty app that much?
>>
>>25779799
agreed
Duncan Bannatyne is a boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfQZ_UqMgbo
>>
>>25780218
>/b/ros
wrong board, dumbass.
>>
>>25780355
chill my phamily, t'was prank
>>
i work for a company that was on that show

ask me anything
>>
>>25781478
which company m8?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.