[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jeb one of us? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbi 7jNI1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jeb-dumb.png (859KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
jeb-dumb.png
859KB, 550x350px
Is Jeb one of us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbi7jNI1yOQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: yeb bush.png (940KB, 426x1670px) Image search: [Google]
yeb bush.png
940KB, 426x1670px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhtNM0irZ0

You haven't met Jeb bush. His father a war hero, very successful business man,president . His older brother George will soon follow his footsteps to be come president of the united states. Then we have Jeb Bush. He marries a 5'0 midget Latina, his daughter is in rehab for addictions and is hideous to the eye. He was supposed to sweep through the polls and become the Republican nominee and face off against the Democratic nominee in the primaries.

Donald Trump out of nowhere appears and explodes in polarity, he's number one in the polls. Jeb is low below Chris Christie at 3% and decides to diss trump in the republican debate. It goes wrong for poor Jeb and trump blasts him in front of America. Then the rest jeb's campaign videos are dissing trump. Keep in mind Jeb has spent over a quarter billion dollars on his campaign and is still in last place. last night he was on the sixth seat on the republican debate table. If he goes any lower he will be thrown to the kitty table with Carly and rand paul.

It gets worse for Jeb. Despite him spending the most money on his campaighn out of all of the republican nominees combined, his pr people thought it was a good idea to sell little plastic guac bowls online for $75.00 USD. Believe it or not, he keeps tiny plastic turtles in his pocket and hands them to children at his rallies which only have 20 attendees. Imagine what holiday dinners are like. He's a robot
>>
CAN'T

oh no is he about to do it?
>>
>>25779776
cool pic but the last one doesn't truly convey that same absolute dejectedness of the original. find a better one.
>>
STUMP

kek he's really about to do it
>>
>>25779549

>:56-1:10

Holy fuck that was the most autistic thing I have ever seen.
>>
THE

omg here it comes here it comes senpai <3
>>
>>25779936
end yourself blocks family
>>
File: 1450894596025.jpg (75KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1450894596025.jpg
75KB, 600x535px
>>25779549
That was the worst fucking performance of the national anthem i have ever heard. BAKA familia
>>
I actually think Jeb might be a nice president. Too bad his dad and brother fucked it up for him. Especially his brother.
>>
>>25779549
Wasn't there an article a while back where a journalist interviewed some of Jeb's "friends" and they said he didn't have any friends?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.