[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I fucked everything up with my online gf I want to die,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1391926914018.jpg (95KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1391926914018.jpg
95KB, 680x418px
>tfw I fucked everything up with my online gf
I want to die, the last small semblance of love in my life is gone
>>
online relationships aren't relationships, stop kidding yourself
>>
>>25779548
Normies need not to post here
>>
>>25779548

how'd you get an online gf? I can't even get that.
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>>25779563
>online relationships aren't relationships, stop kidding yourself

They are to me ( and OP too)
>>
I don't care what you have to do, FIX IT. My life has not recovered since I lost mine.
>>
>>25779583
But they're nott
>>
what happened my dude, tell us the story
bloxoxlxoxoxlxoxxox
>>
Online relationships are legit. I wouldn't exist without them cause my parents met on an online MMO. (I'm 18 years old now)
>>
>>25779582
I literally said
will you be my online gf?
and then i fucked it up
>>25779583
thanks bruh
>>25779574
I haven't spoken to a real woman in months
>>25779641
she posts here, I'm not sure if i should

By the way, if you're reading this I mean to put former internet gf
>>
>>25779719
just tell us, she wont see it
>>
>>25779548

I've had 3 internet gfs. One actually lived near me, but it was always awkward as fuck in person. I think she liked our online relationship than actually having to look at me. They're a sham OP, wake up.
>>
>>25779719
was it on kik
>>
>>25779757
IT was never really supposed to be an IRL thing, just something to make us happy for a very brief time

>>25779749
I'll get back to you
>>
>>25779779
skype, it was on skype
>>
JUST TELL US FAGGOT
>>
>>25779749
Alright, I hope she doesn't see this though.
We were talking in Skype and I asked her if she talks to any other guys and she mention a few and I got grumpy and we got into an argument then she said well if I'm not even allowed to talk to others without you being butthurt I don't think I wanna talk to you anymore..
And that's how I got fucked.
>>
>>25779548
How does one get an online girlfriend?
>>
>>25779583
>>25779548
we might have dated the same r9k girl
>>
>>25780312
That sucks ass dude, and yeah, whenever im in a relationship with a girl on skype they talk to 20 other dudes and expect me to not get jealous.
how long were you dating?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.