[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't prostitutes just be legal? I'm so lonely, bros.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1408410973069.png (41KB, 455x410px) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41KB, 455x410px
Why can't prostitutes just be legal?

I'm so lonely, bros.
>>
>>25778251
Because you live in the wrong country.

Choose your destination and go on a trip:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country
>>
>>25778330
Which country do you recommend? I don't wanna get robbed
>>
>>25778251
They wont fix the loneliness. Youll just bang her, cum, feel relaxed for a while and then afterwards youll return to your pitiful existence.

There is no escaping this hell.
>>
>>25778387
I think Eastern Country and France are good country for that kind of shit

Like the Bois de Boulogne near of Paris
>>
>>25778330
Yesss! prostitution is legal in New Zealand, and they speak English afaik. That is my target place if I ever get the money to go there.
>>
>>25778401
It will increase my confidence, which is something I need more than anything, right, now.

A person without confidence is but a shell of a human.
>>
>>25778387
Try Netherlands, all of my normie classmates used to go to Amsterdam specifically for the red light district.
>>
>>25778251

just go to backpage. the chances of you getting busted by a police officer are practically 0. i've seen like literally 100 prostitutes and i've never gotten arrested.

i'm stopping going to prostitutes though. having sex is nice and all, but there's no affection or real intimacy involved. i want to know what it feels like to be wanted by a girl instead of knowing she wouldn't give you the time of day unless there was an exchange of currency involved.
>>
>>25778583
How can you get arrested though? Couldn't you just say the money is a donation and she just happened to want to have sex? Legally, only transactions that are 500 dollars or more have to be federally reported.
>>
>>25778583
Can you give me all your tips?
>>
>>25778251
>implying
Prostitutes are everywhere.
Even if brothels are inaccessible/non-existent, there are street prostitutes and call girls

You can still do it if you want to you faggot.
But don't confuse fucking with bonding.
>>
>>25778251
Try rubmaps
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.