[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I summed up all the things I need to do to fix my acne:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1445418684820.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445418684820.gif
2MB, 350x190px
Okay so I summed up all the things I need to do to fix my acne:

>get on a 6 month pill cure with heavy side effects
>drink nothing but water ever (no milk, no soda, no alcohol)
>don't eat dairy of any kind
>don't eat chocolate
>don't eat sugary things or sweets or anything that tastes remotely good
>don't eat bread
>don't eat lots of meat
>exercise daily
>get a lot of sunlight
>don't get sunlight
>take quick, cold showers

it's so easy why haven't I done this before
>>
>>25777949
Before you remove yourself fro mall happiness have you tries just wiping rubbing alcohol around your face after taking a hot shower?
>>
I do the same without strange pills, and it's ACTUALLY FUKING WORK damn
>>
>>25778008
how's life without any fun?
>>
>benxoil peroxide
>changing sheets
>not touching your face that much
>staying hydrated
it's really not that hard
>>
>>25777949
Ok i'll start doing this. Does exercise actually affect acne?
>>
>>25778048
honestly, i actually want to die.
>>
>>25778108
Tbh acne is the sole reason i want to kill myself, so i would do anything to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>25778073
haha thanks I hadn't thought of that :P:P
>>
>>25778093
Well my routine was
>eat classified wheat bread, not the enriched/bleached ones(check ingredients) but not too much
>avoid meats
>eat veggies
>avoid any kind of caffeine, sugar, overly salty, spicy.
>different types of beans/tofu for protein
>have morning green smoothie
>eat serving or 2 of nuts a day
>organic peanut butter
>drink like 3 liters of water a day
>ate sweets very rarely and usually small bites/pieces

I avoided sweating as much as possible but if I did I would try to wash my face and take a shower. Then I would dab my face lightly with towel so I don't irritate my skin. I had back acne and chest acne so If the sweat stayed to long it would cause a lot more acne.

I also changed my sheets at least once a week.
Shower but not with hot water.
>>
>>25778357
how did you live with yourself?
>>
>>25778357
Also you're enviornment sort of does apply too. If you are constantly in your room and it smells bad. you should clean it and air it out. Try not to eat in your room

Sounds weird but it helped me
>>
>>25778377
It was a routine and I followed it. It wasn't easy the first few weeks. But I slowly got into the habit.

Whenever I felt shitty and wanted to go back to eating junk food I would just look at my face for a few minutes and think that my acne looks fucking disgusting and I was overweight at the time so I also used that as a motivator.

After like 6 months I could see a big difference. I was no longer getting cystic acne and I only got like one or two little white heads I could pop, clean up and clear face.

I was on acne medication which was retinoid and epiduo prior to my lifestyle change. I feel as if this was enough of a boast to get rid of my acne completely

So far I am no longer on acne medication, and I am enjoying my occasional junk food without having to worry about acne.
>>
>>25778357
You are doing awesome, just add daily cycling to this and it will improve. Your skin will feel smooth af after you cycle. Also don't be afraid of sugars, at least get your fruits.
>>
>>25778622
Sry i thought ur op
>>
>25
>still have acne
I hate myself and want to die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.