[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DXM General/ who here is on the robo or has robo experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: robot fuel.jpg (6KB, 132x237px) Image search: [Google]
robot fuel.jpg
6KB, 132x237px
/DXM General/

who here is on the robo or has robo experience
>>
DXM is bad for you please don't do DXM
>>
I chug a bottle with semi-regularity. Just enough for a buzz, to make my lips numb. I've never had a full on trip apart from once, and it was absolutely terrible.

All I remember was pipes. Thousands of them in the distance, in different colors. It looked like the old screensaver. I was in the fetal position on the floor for most of the trip, when I didn't find myself on the couch randomly smoking a cigarette with no recall of having gotten up and lit it.
>>
I'm gonna do 600mg tomorrow. I'm making a playlist to follow how far along in the trip I'll be, starting with dosing and going into the peak, peaking, and coming down. I feel nauseous when I'm not listening to music on DXM.
>>
>>25777519
How viable would it be to buy the 20 pack of softgels they have at the dollar store? I hear they fuck up your tummy
>>
>>25777519
i had a panic attack on 600mg DXM.

there was a split second where my mind disappeared and all I was, was a vacant pair of eyes marvelling at the alien-nature of the walls around me

I locked myself in the shower and just sat down with my head under the water. It helped a fuckload with the panic. I literally thought I was gonna die, my anxiety was seriously out of control.
>>
>>25777575
Life is bad for you
DXM = anti-life
Therefore DXM must be good for you
Use ur brain
Also about to pop ~500ish mg OP, maybe, probably
>>
>>25779035
Just make sure they have DXM as their only ingredient. The Guaifenesin fucks up your tummy AND makes you throw up, watering down your trip pretty much. I'm doing 40 of those softgels tomorrow, which would get people into the 3rd plateau pretty easy, but I'm a big guy so hopefully it won't be too bad.
>>
>>25777519
I used to trip on DXM all the time as a teenager.

Now the smell of it alone makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>25779081
they are dxm only

also it's a dollar for 20 caps

seems like a good deal
>>
>>25779035
You can literally feel them for the first hour or so
They can make ulcers worse, definitely
They're more like shells than gels, if you were to cut it open and rain it the casing around the liquid inside, for the dollar store brand, is like a hard eggshell
Super nasty but what can you do right? Fuck robogels $6 for 20 caps is retarded
>>
DXM Polistrex is god-tier. Look for "12-hour" on the box. A 3 oz bottle will fuck your shit up as much as two 4 oz bottles.
>>
>>25779121
>You can literally feel them for the first hour or so
I mean you can feel them sitting in your stomach lol
Just try not to think about it

*and drain it
>>
>>25779105
If it's your first time, just aim for the 2nd plateau. There's a DXM calculator online for calculating the doses you need, and to factor in body weight. Don't go overboard, your shit will get fucked up.
>>
DXM wouldn't be popular if it was sold as a street drug. If you do DXM you are either 16, have a drug test coming up, or are to autistic to find weed somehow.
>>
>>25779167
>weed
>better than DXM
Not imo desu
Weed sucks

Though I prefer other dissos to dxm
>>
>>25779167
>or are to autistic to find weed somehow.
I don't know why people make this comparison. Weed is pretty shitty compared to DXM.

Too autistic to find other drugs is true though.
>>
>>25779121
>>25779081
>>25779143
thanks for the replies brobots

i'm goin through a tough time

w-we're all gonna make it
>>
>>25779167
It'd be about as popular as ketamine.

Which is to say it's a drug that some people still take and enjoy and it doesn't matter if you enjoy it.
>>
I ordered 5g powder off the internet for like $30, it's totally legal just find a chemical supply company

Drinking cough syrup is greasy and makes you puke
>>
>>25779216
Aren't we all? The best part about DXM is that it makes you feel less depressed after the trip, at least for me.
>>
>>25779141
nah man.
i used to do a 5oz and i had to switch to hbr to get the same peak.
>>
>>25779242
>It'd be about as popular as ketamine.
Nah DXM is way too funky
>>
>>25779205
>Weed is pretty shitty compared to DXM.

I can only understand that if weed gives you panic attacks. Otherwise weed is infinitely better. I've done DXM plenty of times but I don't understand the appeal of itching, sweating, vomiting, being unable to walk, and very minor hallucinations. If you want to trip, do mushrooms. If you want to disassociate, do ketamine.
>>
>>25779246
I've tried powder before and the trip totally sucked
Even tried mixing it with PEG and alcohol and it still sucked
Some people really like it though, it hits you harder and faster, way sharper. Something about the preparations makes the trip different
>>
>>25779266
It's a different ride for sure.

I keep some around for actual sickness but I chug it sometimes when I'm drinking and run dry. I'll pass out drunk and wake up rooooling
>>
>>25779280
If you itch and vomit ur doin it wrong
True facts about the sweating tho
It gets better with tolerance
Also
>very minor hallucinations
U wot
Must just be your brain, I get awesome OEVs on DXM
>>
>>25779280
>itching, sweating, being unable to walk
Never happened to me.
>vomiting
Avoidable.
>>
File: SteelReserve-1.jpg (34KB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
SteelReserve-1.jpg
34KB, 222x400px
>taking memeXM when you could be drinking an ice cold steele reserve

LMAOing @ you're life
>>
>>25779356
>the liquid jew
o i am laffin
>>
>>25779338
How do I get OEVs on it? I knew a guy said he talked to Harry Potter on a horse in a field but I don't see shit.
>>
>>25779356
>not taking a sub-trip dose of DXM before drinking to amplify drunkenness without arousing suspicion of the normies by being seen as "drinking too much"
Seriously shit hits you like 2x as hard
>>
>>25779536
I don't really know tbqh
>>
>>25779536
Hit plateau sigma and try not to die.
>>
>>25779338
I've done DXM through syrup, capsules, and CWE. With and without weed/alcohol. The first time I did it I was sweaty and itchy for an hour so I laid in bed with my laptop. I opened up 4chan and read 4 or 5 threads and responded to one of them. Then I woke up in bed with my laptop off, sitting my chest. I checked my history and I never actually went on 4chan - I hallucinated reading and responding to those threads. Based on that experience alone, DXM was great, but I've never been able to hallucinate from it since then.
>>
>>25779035
idk but I already bought a dozen
>>
>>25779167
> or are to autistic to find weed somehow
If this doesn't apply to you then GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEES
>>
>>25779167
>or are to autistic to find weed somehow.
Well then, if I have no friends and the three dealers I have tried all don't want to sell to me, what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
sat jan 30th everybody trip im gonna drink 700mg will be epin thread
>>
What's the best time in the day to dose?
>>
>>25780365
Nighttime
Darkness + dxm synergize well
>>
File: realtalk on drugs.png (100KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
realtalk on drugs.png
100KB, 500x628px
dxm is a shitty drug
>>
File: gripsip.png (377KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
gripsip.png
377KB, 501x434px
>>25780414
no it isnt, ive tried lots of drugs and i prefer dxm to most psychedelics and other dissociatives

theres just something about it that keeps me coming back. ive heard of people itching and having bad reactions, never happened to me. i think its fun as fuck
>>
>>25780614
>theres just something about it that keeps me coming back
Iktfb
Shit calls to you like some dark whispering spirit
Not even like a regular addiction because I'll abstain for months with no cravings then BAM the idea will just pop up
I also prefer it to all psychs except maybe DMT (which is too challenging to do regularly, for me)
>>
File: dexbot.jpg (39KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
dexbot.jpg
39KB, 500x300px
>>25777519

My dxm story.

I've done dxm a shit ton, with my highest dose being 1416mg. But I have only puked once and it was from 2 bottles of robo with only dxm. I was doing what I always did coming up, playing vidja. All of a sudden my stomach started hurting, real bad. This went on for like 15mins and I thought I was dying. Then it just all came out. Like seriously, all over all the floor, mirror, sink every-fucking-where. I have never thrown up so violently and so much. It was amazing. I then spent the next ten minutes cleaning up and feeling like a God. What is perhaps most amazing is I still find little specs of red robo vomitup in the bathroom. Despite this happening over a year ago.

And that's why you don't do dxm robots...
>>
>>25777519
How the fuck do you drink that shit, it tastes like death.
>>
>>25779280
It's the comfy in between of those drugs
>>
>>25780767
I try to only do it once every few months, but it calls to me. Beckoning me to go to rite-aid.
>>
File: z6GNVXC[1].gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
z6GNVXC[1].gif
893KB, 400x554px
alliteration
>>
File: 1446484522876.jpg (49KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
1446484522876.jpg
49KB, 580x365px
Is there a way to do DMX without fucking your brain up? As in, if I only do it once every few months will I be fine? Have already done it twice.
>>
Nigguh I have been to the other side. DXM is the real deal.
>>
Once tried half a small bottle. Thought it wasn't working, went to sleep.

Woke up in middle of the night, killer pain in stomach.

Woke up dizzy, sick for days.

Had a nervous breakdown lasting 6 months.

That experience probably ruined years of my life.

Conclusion: do not do cough syrup.
>>
>>25783626
It doesn't do much harm if you space out your trips. Wait AT LEAST 2 weeks before tripping again, a month would be better in all honesty.
>>
if i just chug a bottle of robitussin will i have dxm? or is there some super secret way of getting dxm?
>>
>>25783920
First of all, make sure DXM is the ONLY active ingredient or you will throw up from the guaifenesin in it or go on a fucking delirium fueled trip because of something else that begins with a D. But yes, cough syrups or gel pills will work.
>>
>>25783947
>>25783920
Also, don't use Triple C because that shit will fuck you up and may put you in a hospital.
>>
>>25777519
I never did it, but I took care of a couple friends who did it (they wanted to trip, I wanted to drink--just worked out that way). One had a blast, we went for a backroads drive. The other was having a weird ass time, kept talking about making his own worlds and shit.
Neither have done it again, but I keep drinking to this day despite all the societal pressures.
>>
The first time I did it I ripped a bong after downing a bottle. I started having painful hot flashes, then while laying back loss of sensation went through my body and upon filling my heart I thought I died. My vision shrunk to a dot and I literally thought "I'm dying I'm dying I'm dead".
Then I sat up and contemplated how much your brain fucks with you.
The trip was ok I pretty much just flew through space for an hour while listening to tunes in the dark.
Trying to walk is hilarious.
>>
File: dexguide.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
dexguide.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
>>25783920
everyone save the guide
>>
>>25779356

>he fell for the alcohol meme

Literally the shittiest drug, you have awful taste in drugs desu.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.