[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Privyet Wagecucks! I hope you enjoyed your day at work, Mr Goldberg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Privyet Wagecucks!
I hope you enjoyed your day at work, Mr Goldberg really appreciates the money you make for him, he NEEDS that new yacht for his Caribbean cruise this summer!
While you have been flipping those burgers and kissing Monseigneur Goldbergs cut dick, I've been studying culture, language, philosophy, Im currently reading "Theories of International Relations" by Scott Burchill, I recommend you give it a look over some time...oh that's right, Tu es completement debile, you cannot read.

paka paka!
>>
>read a book a day
>listen to an album a day
>watch a film a day
>lift
>do boxing
>learn russian
>learn an instrument
How can wagecucks even compete?
>>
i have a 10 hour shift of wagecuckery tomorrow
I miss my neet days
>>
>>25777087
freelance self employed master race coming through

I work 2 weeks a month and still get more than wagecucks earn in a month and I still have free time to learn what I want

while you sit at home and learn about culture I travel the world in my spare time actually experiencing it
>>
File: 1398734015551.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398734015551.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>25777464
>he thinks he can experience anything with his impure soul
>>
Congrats two of the most useless languages for you to learn, nice way to waste your time looking like a pseudo intellectual
Learn spanish, youll need it when we cut welfare bennies and you need to get a job flipping burgers for 5$ an hour bitch
>>
>>25777549
>when we cut welfare bennies
LMAO what world do you live in
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 290x400px
>>25777087
>mfw I am Mr. Goldberg
>>
>>25777577
Sure hillary will get elected, you will get afew years more, but the truth is we are running out of money and in way too much debt
Hillary will destroy the tax base by forcing Job Creators to pay unskilled laborers too much, its simple supply and demand, read some rothbard
>>
File: smugwojak.png (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
33KB, 640x400px
>>25777087
This is post is relative for wagecucks.
>>
>>25777636
Will do while you're at work. Ironic that you have to pay for it
>>
>>25777087
What are you using to learn? Because it looks plebian.

Go to your favourite torrent site, search for "Michel Thomas V3"

Download the folders for the languages that you're interested in

Learn the language properly

You should have a pretty complete grasp of the grammar within 8 hours of learning time. But you have to actually pay attention, you can't just leave it on in the background.
>>
>>25777668
I am 23 and make 70k a year, gunna be more each year, drive a nicer car than your NEET ass will ever have, and am even considering getting a house soon, while you are a perpetual child that your family is ashamed of
>>
>>25777729
ur still a cuck
>>
Do any of you neets have a gf?
>>
>>25777865
Better yet, I have animie
>>
File: 1381118451336.jpg (94KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1381118451336.jpg
94KB, 645x773px
>>25777926
>I have anime
I see...
>>
>>25777636
>forcing Job Creators to pay unskilled laborers too much
He's one of those retards that doesn't understand that minimum wage was always meant to be an amount of money you could live off.

>but muh unskills

When it was first implemented factor workers were able to feed their families.

Honestly I'm not sure why they didn't put the minimum wage on an inflation index.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.