[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 40 years old >music producer >famous, make tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

>be me, 40 years old
>music producer
>famous, make tons of money, produced over 200 hit singles
>become motivational speaker
>make inspirational tweets and snaps
>get a lot of positive feedback
>become a meme, get made fun of
>Don't care, listen to rap god instrumental at 1.5x speed and block out the haters
>come up with a new idea for an inspirational snap
>take picture of bible verse on my dresser with caption "Believe in yourself and you can do it"
>upload it to story
>a couple minutes go by and I get an email
>80,000 dollars has been withdrawn from account
>holyshit.jpg
>how did they get my card information?
>remember snapchat
>look on my dresser, credit card next to my bible verse pic
>Go to my snapchat story
>Credit card clearly shown in the pic
>tfw lost 80,000 dollars in 30 seconds
>>
Who just leaves their credit card outside of their wallet? Did he order a pizza with it and forget to put it back in his wallet? thats dumb.
>>
File: CWBEPdnUsAASTjf.jpg (21KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
CWBEPdnUsAASTjf.jpg
21KB, 480x260px
He just played himself
>>
He can just call his bank and cancel the transaction.

Anybody with that kind of money and credit limit have by default insurance to cover that kind of fraud.
>>
File: Hamburger tears.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger tears.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Did that really happen? You don't bully memes.
>>
>>25777364
http://hiphopoverload.com/dj-khaled-accidentally-snap-chats-his-credit-card-and-loses-80000-in-30-seconds/
>>
File: image.gif (544KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
544KB, 500x316px
>>25777364
Poor guy, we should raise the money he lost for him. I'd do that. I'd probably donate like $20 to that. We should start a Kickstarter and give all the donators autism art.

>someone please get DJ Khaled on the phone and inform him of what 4chan has offered, get him to start a Kickstarter and film the phone call
>>
>>25777471
>16,000 donaters X donating $5.00= $80,000

we could totally pull this off, :D
>>
>>25777471
I wouldn't mind a DJ Khalid weeb remix as thanks.
>>
File: DJ Khaled.jpg (301KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
DJ Khaled.jpg
301KB, 2048x1365px
>>25777471
He doesn't need the money you fucks. The guy will just make it back easy. Just post memes.

>Cloverfield
>mfw they're making another one
>>
Do people not realize that credit fraud is a felony? Especially if you steal from someone famous, they'd love to make an example of you because they know it would get huge media attention
>15 year old uses credit card info from celebrity and gets 30 years in prison
>>
>>25777744

Some know how to get away with fraud tho.
>>
>What are chargebacks
you're all idiots
>>
>>25777943

aren't the chargebacks a football team
>>
File: yeb.png (470KB, 554x370px) Image search: [Google]
yeb.png
470KB, 554x370px
You think that's bad? You haven't met Jeb bush. His father a war hero, very successful business man,president . His older brother George will soon follow his footsteps to be come president of the united states. Then we have Jeb Bush. He marries a 5'0 midget Latina, his daughter is in rehab for addictions and is hideous to the eye. He was supposed to sweep through the polls and become the Republican nominee and face off against the Democratic nominee in the primaries.

Donald Trump out of nowhere appears and explodes in polarity, he's number one in the polls. Jeb is low below Chris Christie at 3% and decides to diss trump in the republican debate. It goes wrong for poor Jeb and trump blasts him in front of America. Then the rest jeb's campaign videos are dissing trump. Keep in mind Jeb has spent over a quarter billion dollars on his campaign and is still in last place. last night he was on the sixth seat on the republican debate table. If he goes any lower he will be thrown to the kitty table with Carly and rand paul.

It gets worse for Jeb. Despite him spending the most money on his campaighn out of all of the republican nominees combined, his pr people thought it was a good idea to sell little plastic guac bowls online for $75.00 USD. Believe it or not, he keeps tiny plastic turtles in his pocket and hands them to children at his rallies which only have 20 attendees. Imagine what holiday dinners are like.
>>
haha, dj kalhead btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.