[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW born with a vagina so will never know what my penis would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: VEoGlpe.gif (694KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VEoGlpe.gif
694KB, 640x480px
>TFW born with a vagina so will never know what my penis would look like

FUCK, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT MY DICK WOULD LOOK LIKE IF I WAS BORN MALE.
>>
>>25776459
There'd be a head, a shaft... a couple of balls... if you were a gay man maybe a perm?
>>
ok I am going to change the topic of this shit thread

Does anyone know of any reliable way to bar women from this site? If I was to make a forum or image board, would there be any way to prevent women from accessing it?
>>
File: 1452813531133.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452813531133.gif
567KB, 300x456px
It would probably be small and you would still he fat.
>>
>>25776459
I wonder what my tits would look like as a woman I'd probably be a chestlet
>>
>>25776497
NO SHIT. But would I be well hung or have a complex due to my small size? i want to KNOW. Think, thick, chode, too much head, teeny head, so many varieties.
>>
>i have a vagina!!!!!!!!1111one!!!!1111 xD LEL
>people actually replied

/r9k/ is done
>>
>>25776564
How about this then;

Take whatever oddities you have about your tits and think of the penis equivalent.

For a starting reference point, let's just say you have a normal 6" penis with average girth.

Now apply your defects.
>>
>tfw your penis is the only good thing about you

wouldn't mind having tits tho
>>
>>25776604
so I have a massive dick with a downward bend. but I have one innie nipple and one outie, how does that effect my balls?
>>
>>25776513
you simply need to become a mod and then ban them all, you will know who they are because they will tell you.
>>
>small clit
>dad has small penis
>brother has small penis
>I would have small penis
Why does it make me angry? My imaginary hyptothetical dick has no bearing in the real world so why do I care that it's a microdick?
>>
>>25776679
well you're also probably a massive guy in said scenario so I suppose one of your balls would be significantly larger than the other, or perhaps you'd have a misshapen scrotum causing one side to look uglier than the other.

Let's face it though, they're balls. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>25776828
I would be glad you dodged a genetic bullet
>>
>>25776679
Male balls hang at different heights as is, but maybe interpret that as a curvature of the shaft.
>>
>>25776828
>Banging your family
>Ishygdt
>>
>>25776901
Is there another type of testicles we should be aware of?
>>
>>25776915
I used to shower with my parents as a kid, we have a small house and it gets the kid clean at the same time as the parent.
I did find out about my brother's adult dong by walking in on him getting a BJ though, and that was unpleasant.
>>
If we go for vaginal length as a measure of how long our prospective penises would be, I would have an 8.1 inch penis. Not bad.
>>
>>25776882
>>25776901
maybe one hangs lower than the other??

>>25777082
shit if thats how we do it I have a 4inch dick, I have a shallow vagina. but the vagina DOES extend during arousal so maybe Im only 4 inches soft?

so many factors
>>
>>25776459
and take the risk of your parents selling off your foreskin to the jews when born?
>>
>>25776828
because you are a disgusting human being who feels repulsed by anything other than "prime genetic material"
>>
>>25777139
You should try measuring during the peak of arousal, which is what I did.

My vaginal length is unusual, though, so don't expect similar results.
>>
>>25777198
If I had a dick, I'd definitely want it to be circumcised.
>>
>>25777198
circumcision is unusual where I live. I mean it happens but less so.
>>
>>25776828
Maybe you don't want your future son to be a beta faggot with a small dick.
>>
Any fembots want to see muh dick :^)
>>
I'm a guy but I've always wondered how hot id be as a girl or how big my tits would be.
>>
>>25777330
No. No you wouldn't. It removes a lot of pleasure.
>>
>>25777330

No, that's a girl thing. I'm uncut since I'm Swedish and not a Jew or Muslim but basically what happens is that the foreskin protects the glans, like the clit right? And without that the sensation dulls because our "clit" grows a thicker skin.

You wouldn't want that to happen would you?
>>
Why are genitals never measured in si units?
>>
>>25776459
I have small boobs (completely flatchested) so I'd probably have a microdick

at least I can get surgery
>>
>>25779099
I'm flat chested and my dick's above average
>>
Wrong, if you really want to see, it's possible.
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/duplicates/1lnj7z/this_is_the_clitoris_of_a_woman_on_steroids/
>>
>>25779099
pls post your chest
flat girls are best girlz.
>>
>>25776459
dont you see all the men that are suffering here? why the fuck would you ever want to be born a guy?
>>
>>25779818
Men are objectively stronger and more intelligent. Just because people here can't use those advantages to their full potential doesn't mean being a slut is better.
>>
>>25779937
this society still favors women over men and men are handicapped in society for being more intelligent. females have it way better in society
>>
>>25780069
You are right, but you will have to throw out any decency as a human being in order to reap those benefits. If you are an attractive Stacy you will definitely have an easier time, but you will still have to slut yourself out to the max. There's no point in living a shameful and unfulfilling life like that.
>>
File: 1452619666871.png (496KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452619666871.png
496KB, 780x720px
>>25780167
>implying women have morals
>implying women have honor

they still do it anyways
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.