[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other femanons have a thing for middle eastern guys? pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (90KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1024x512px
Any other femanons have a thing for middle eastern guys?

pic related avg guy from the levant

>manly
>nice beards
>exotic
>beautiful eyes and eyebrows
>>
>>25776246
>pic related avg guy from the levant
>"Italy"
>>
>>25776246
Fuck no, have you ever actually seen one in real life? They do not look like that. And with all the shit happening in Germany, my opinion of them is lower than ever.
>>
Actually most are butt-ugly because there's a serious inbreeding problem among muslims. People in the middle east commonly marry cousins within the same tribe/community, this often results in a misshapen human with low intellect and a scrawny physique.
>>
>>25776262
He's wearing a random shirt, you brainless retard.
He's a Syrian fighter.
>>
>>25776332
in all seriousness now south italians probably look like him too
>>
>>25776246

Yes, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern guys are probably the hottest. Compared to white and black men, they kinda feel like having the best from both worlds.
>>
>>25776246
>>exotic
I don't care if you're talking about men or women, or if you yourself is a man or woman... that phrase is just super creepy.

I'd call a bird from asia "exotic" sure, but calling a person that just seems demeaning and objectifying.
>>
>>25776512

Back to tumblr it goes.
>>
>>25776246
I'm not middle eastern OP :^)
It's a shame I'm sure you're a wonderful person
>>
>>25776405

>tfw when half spaniard and half northern euro

Got the strong Spaniard face and the light skin and blue north euro eyes

feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>25776262
Yeah turns out there's thousands of little Arab kids named 'Messi' too. You fucking dumb shit.
>>
>>25776262
>>25776262

He's a Syrian
>>
>>25776317

Have you? I'm in America and most have lived here for years and are well situated with the culture. They're pretty hot.
>>
>>25776246

Damn, that guy is fine!
I bet he doesn't even have to die to get 72 virgins.
>>
>>25776246
white girl who only likes middle eastern guys desu
>>
File: 2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>yfw white genocide isn't a mem
>>
>isn't ___ race attractive *posts picture of model*

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
>>
>tfw ugly north-african arab negro
>tfw have handsome middle-eastern arab friends
>tfw girls ignore me and always talk to Cha'ad and Cha'id
>>
File: amused_ataturk.jpg (85KB, 583x690px) Image search: [Google]
amused_ataturk.jpg
85KB, 583x690px
>>25778425

idk pham, I'm a Turk and my parents are from different provinces and their parents were from different places and so on.

fakenews watch.com btw
>>
>>25778525

Not saying his source is the best, but it's well known inbreeding is a serious issue in Muslim nations.
>>
>>25776405

I'm glad someone shares this opinion with me. Mediterranean and Middle Eastern men look the best.
>>
>>25778608
>in Muslim nations.

most ambiguous vague bullshit ever, where exactly do you mean
>>
>>25778496

How is this even possible? What North African type are you?

>>25778301
Is this B?
>>
>>25778819

Countries with high Muslim populations. Mainly Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

It's encouraged that you marry a cousin to keep wealth within the family and follow Muhammad's example.
>>
>>25778825
I'm a Sudanese Nigga.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.