[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: autism date.png (937KB, 848x474px) Image search: [Google]
autism date.png
937KB, 848x474px
Would you date a girl with autism?
>>
Yes, if you mean high functioning autism or aspergers.

I'll date anyone under 120kg and female (CIS)
>>
>>25775554
No. Think of the children.
>>
>>25775554

IDC about that but she's has to be some sort of special if she wants to date me
>>
>>25775554
I've seen that episode. The dude is pretty funny but he gets btfo by her at the end
>>
>>25775554
What show is this?

This is an original comment.
>>
I'd date to fuck her yes, not sure I could put up with autistic ramblings 24/7 though.
>>
If she's not retarded/severely handicapped and if she's thin, hygienic and doesn't have any odd facial features/deformities, then yes.

The thing is:
- Only a small amount of autists are female.
- Many females who are diagnosed as "autistic" aren't really autistic or at the very least aren't autistic in the way males with autism are autistic.
- Most "decent" autistic women (as described above) get a lot of attention from "normal", neurotypical males -- they have enough suitors to choose from, just like other "average" women. If you're a mildly autistic male who's doing quite well in life, like me, they won't date you, because they think they can do better.
>>
I think I'd date almost any girl (excluding land whales)
>>
>>25775864
https://youtu.be/qmGQAVoqEec?t=1501
>>
I'd love to date a female version of myself
>>
>>25775960
>they have enough suitors to choose from, just like other "average" women. If you're a mildly autistic male who's doing quite well in life, like me, they won't date you, because they think they can do better.
Is this true?
>>
>>25776129
>Is this true?
Yes, speaking from my own experience(s) and from what I've seen and heard, it is.

Most "normal" men wouldn't mind dating an autistic female, but almost all "normal" women would mind dating an autistic male, even if he can function well.

Autistic women get to pick from "normal" men in addition to many autistic men, so the choice for them is obvious, most of the time. Autistic men don't have this luxury and they're not able to date other autists, because they've been taken away by "normal" males: autists don't date autists. So in the end, autistic men are left with pretty much nothing, maybe a girl with Down's if they're somewhat normal.

And even if a normal or autistic woman would be open to dating an autistic man, imagine what would happen. Their family and friends would probably say something along the lines of: "What? He's autistic? Sweetie, you can get a much better man!"
I know one guy who's had this happen to him and there are probably ten thousands of others.
>>
>>25776129
Yes, look at the wrongplanet forum.

It's full of autistic women who brag about their relationships and sexual experiences while telling autistic men that they should be just happy with themselves.

It's also full of beta men there are constantly apologizing for existing too afraid to actually stand up for themselves.
>>
>>25776417
>And even if a normal or autistic woman would be open to dating an autistic man, imagine what would happen. Their family and friends would probably say something along the lines of: "What? He's autistic? Sweetie, you can get a much better man!
That's awful.
>>
>>25775554
I dated one. Not for long though.

>awkward but cute
>a little tomboyish in an endearing way
>childish in an endearing way
>very supportive and grateful
>loving, caring, honest
>very sensitive sexually, she was easy as hell to get off and was very loud
>I could relate to her

I dunno why it ended. She just sent me a message on FB one day. She was livid, but couldn't communicate why. I think external factors were at play (people talking shit). I've distanced myself since, but kind of wish I'd run into her again.
>>
>>25776590
>>awkward but cute
>>a little tomboyish in an endearing way
>>childish in an endearing way
>>very supportive and grateful
>>loving, caring, honest
>>very sensitive sexually, she was easy as hell to get off and was very loud
>>I could relate to her

Sounds like a perfect gf. I wish there were more women that aren't completely corrupted.
>>
>>25775554
>Would you date
No.
>>
>>25775554
Autistic women are prime pussy in the disabled world. No physical disability, and they tend to act like men.
>>
File: perfect female.jpg (286KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
perfect female.jpg
286KB, 1024x656px
I would only date a girl with autism.
>>
>>25777248
>prime pussy in the disabled world
There's a disabled world?
>>
>>25775554
Depends. Can't say for sure I would date anyone. I mean, I'm fairly fucked myself so I would REALLY enjoy a silent date sometime, like just going out and doing fun stuff with not so many people around or something, sometimes I just hate talking.

>>25777276
This...describes me, mostly. I was diagnosed depression, then bipolar, then this then that, so now I just don't trust psychiatrists and don't want to talk about my feelings ever. Thought it was ADHD at one point and gave me Methylphenidate, hated that stuff. Have been on anti-psychotics.

Part of me wants to just be alone forever and the other part kind of wants to be with someone.
>>
>>25777728
post contact and we can autism it up together
>>
Yes, if you mean high functioning autism or aspergers.

I'll date anyone under 80kg and female (CIS)
>>
>>25777759
Ah, just read my post, can see you might think I'm a femanon, sorry for leading on. Just normal anon.

Make an /r9k/ thread on /soc/ you might get decent results after the first 300 dicks. Then again, /soc/ is a collection of dicks and facebook users and white knights of the worst kind and fetishists.

Nevermind, don't even try.
>>
>>25777276
>tfw autistic traits make women extremely desirable to men while making men extremely repulsive to women
>>
>>25775651
>(CIS)

You goddamn shitlord
>>
>dating girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKeiJ3igXg
>>
>>25775554
I would,but can't become even assburguer women can get Chad,so why would they date a beta manlet?
>>
>can we just be friends?
Even aspie girls have unreal standards!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.