[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a kissless virgin, a NEET, and I usually leave the house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1452242791406.jpg (294KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452242791406.jpg
294KB, 960x1280px
I'm a kissless virgin, a NEET, and I usually leave the house less than 5 times every 2 months; I have one friend left and he's a chad, not just a chad, a chad among chads.

AMA
>>
why won't you ask your chad friend to hook you up with some girls?
>>
>>25774668
This to bee honest fameleon
>>
I have to be honest anons, I'd fuck those girls raw without hesitation if I knew no one would find out.
And if it didn't require effort.

Got to lose virginity somehow.
>>
>>25774668
He much prefers hanging out with his chad friends, but he has taken me out with him a few times, partially because he needed my help, and I sperged out every time in one way or another. He's at uni now but he has asked me to go down to the city and go out with him a few times, to which I keep replying "maybe".
>>
>>25774630

Why don't you ask your chad friend to take you to the gym and teach you how to lift? Unless of course he isn't really your friend and you just mistake his kind friendliness for him wanting to be friends with you
>>
>>25774630
Right one is cute, in a disgusting sort of way. Like how pugs are cute.
>>
>>25774760
Its her breasts fooling you
>>
>>25774630
who's the one on the right? please respond famiglia
>>
>>25774722
I've gotta be honest anon, I'd marry either of those girls, fuck them silly every night and announce it to the world.

>>25774751
Before he went to uni he offered to be my gym buddy but I was too socially awkward to go to the gym and kept delaying it. He's been to my house a few times to help me out with a routine on my home gym a got from my dad collecting dust and I went jogging with him one night, something that was supposed to happen every other night but ended there.
>>
>>25774813
I have no clue, sadly. She kinda reminds me of this girl I liked at college before she dropped out followed by me shortly after.
>>
>>25774793
Nah, for real. Like she's objectively unattractive but I find her face unique and cute.
>>
>>25774630

I would settle for either in that pic at this point.
>>
>>25774630
I want the rights face with the left's body and Netflix and chill forever as NEETS in a small one bedroom flat only going outside for more tendies and snacks.
>>
>>25774630
i like the one on the right, she seems approachable and nice

i literally have no standards anymore my GOD
>>
>>25774821

Go to the gym man. I used to be skelly as fuck, but ive been lifting every day for 9 months. You can do it.
>>
Right one is cute, end of. There's potential in her face.
>>
>>25775684
Plus she's tall and I want to rub her stomach.
>>
>>25775671
I've started lifting at home mang, but I still feel like I'm not doing enough and being lazy, it's fucking discouraging.
>>
>>25775389
Exactly what I thought. Left's body is'nt bad at all, just the right level of fat not to be aweful looking. But that fucking face, and it's made even worse by the metal sticking out of her lip, and the aweful haircut. Right actually has a cute face, but aweful body.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.