[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

murder fantasies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1447599006741.jpg (11KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1447599006741.jpg
11KB, 250x231px
Does anyone here have fantasies about raping and murdering women? Sometimes I see a beautiful woman and the first thing that goes through my head is how I'd love to tie her up, fuck her while she screams and cries, and then torture her to death. Followed by dismemberment. Does anyone else have fantasies like this? What are yours?
>>
>>25774519
I don't do that, you sound like you need help. However sometimes if I'm really anxious and I see happy people I think to myself about what it'd be like to kill them all right there, in public, and how in a moment I could immediately and permenantly alter the course my life would take, but I'm seeing a counselor and taking medication for my anxiety now so that doesn't happen as much.
>>
I just want to shoot all of the normies with hollowpoints,desu.
>>
yes some girls

>use to go to friend's house
>his mom was nice when i met her
>i would go over every weekend
>i would bring my ps3 over and we would play cod
>he had his plugged in his monitor i would play on his tv
>later mom starts to get pissed off i would come over every week
>also bought him fast food...

in the end i would like to kill her
>>
I fantasise about it all the time. I don't even worry about it anymore because I know I'm not stupid enough to actually do it, girls think I'm joking when I tell them about it
>>
>>25774519

Would you do this legit if you could or is this just a fantasy?
>>
>>25775116
If there was no possibility of getting caught I would
>>
>>25774519
>>25775096
>>25774955
Eventually fantasizing won't be enough for you
>>
The only thing I want to do is to strip a qt naked, tie her up and watch her cry out of shame
>>
>>25774519
This made me wet
apparently this was not original
>>
I do this to. I especially want to murder people. It must be such a thrill
>>
>>25775901
And get off scotch free from any charges
>>
"One part of me says, 'she's pretty I'd like to ask her on a date.' But the other part of me says, 'I wonder what her head would look like on a stick.'"
-Edmund (Daddy) Kemper.
>>
>>25774519
Get some help, son.
>>
I do this too. I love the thought of cutting their throats during the rape right when I blow inside them.
>>
>>25775920
Maybe she'll be too embarrassed to say anything, assuming no one else will either, that is
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME.

It's really weird, it involves a prostitute, a stove at a penthouse, and an album by the doors. I really hope I can control my urges if I become rich.
>>
I fantasies of achieving godly powers and fighting other people who share my abilities in death battles. Usually revolving around the protection of those I care about, and destroying normies of course. rivers of blood etc.
>>
Never that's despicable. I fantasize about protecting and rescuing those people. Even you. Love conquers all.
>>
>>25775901
To add to this, I want to see her dad's reaction to what happened and watch as they hug and cuddle, daddy comforting his little sweetheart who's crying in his arms, still butt naked.
>>
>>25774519
Isnt that because your subcoincous knows youll never have any sort of interaction with her so it creates a situation that while is horrible, is technicly more plausible than normal forms of intamancy.
>>
I always chalk it up to basic instinct, but yes.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x737px
>>25775967
http://youtu.be/DX42_3ZKv8c
http://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
>>
I can only get a erection thinking about that kind of stuff.
Should I get help?
>>
>>25776302
No, they wouldn't understand Anon. Probably call you crazy and put on some meds that slowly destroy your mind and individuality, draining you of your will and leaving you as a shell of your former self.
>>
File: the light is gone.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the light is gone.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>25776302
Yeah i basically realized thinking about scenarios where I'm with a girl who wants to be with me will only create dangerous false hope
I pretty much only fantasize about raping and murdering people I see on the bus
It gets me through the day
>>
I have thoughts about killing people, especially my family. It horrifies me that I think about it but I don't stop. I'd never do such a terrible thing because murder is probably one of the worst things you could do to a person.
>>
Does anyone have the urge to just kill something sometimes? like when I walk past a dog or something I have this urge I can hardly contain to beat it to death.
>>
I want to be that serial killer in Alaska who would kidnap prostitutes, fly them in his helicopter out to his cabin, then release them in the wilderness and hunt them like animals. I forget his name, though.
>>
>>25774519
I always talk about my murder fantasies whenever anyone brings up their rape fantasies; shortens that awful "tee hee, conventions mean nothing to us!" conversation to a comment or two.
>>
>>25777652
>shortens that awful "tee hee, conventions mean nothing to us!" conversation to a comment or two.

wat
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.