[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis holding large black mans hand kill me desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1452290715660.jpg (9KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452290715660.jpg
9KB, 168x200px
>oneitis holding large black mans hand

kill me desu
>>
Contrary to what /pol/ says, getting with black men doesn't mean she hates whites or that blacks are better at sex. It means she's open minded. About more things than race.
>>
>>25773788
But her pussy will be ruined by his elephant cock
>>
>>25773758
wear blackface next time u see her
>>
Is the arm attached to a black man?
>>
>>25774232
This. Details OP.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 500x355px
Why don't you try becoming larger and blacked Anon, maybe then you'll get the waifu of your dreams.
>>
>>25774281
>blacker

so o rig in anal it hurts.
>>
OP here. Do y'all want the details?
>>
>>25774405

yes

This is the most interesting thread here. Dont let us down.
>>
>walking in between classes at uni
>just enjoying the weather when I see her
>she's walking with a 6'5 buff negro
>she says hi
>I just kinda stare and slightly mumble a "hello"
>black guy smiles at me

I decided to skip class after that. I went back to my dorm and here I am.
>>
File: likethis.png (11KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
likethis.png
11KB, 273x458px
>>25773758
You mean like this,OP?

>pic related
>>
>>25774918
What's the big deal then? You got cucked by a black Chad, you should have seen this coming. No matter where you go, how close you get to your oneitis, Chad will find you and "steal" her away from you. You should fuck his BBButt in front of her to win over though.

>>25774920
That's cute.
>>
>>25775076
Thank you very much,original brobot ^_^
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.