[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are not sexually attracted to men's bodies, for them,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (11KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg
11KB, 340x227px
Women are not sexually attracted to men's bodies, for them, attraction comes from secondary traits like personality and masculinity. They simply do not feel the kind of passionate lust for the male body in the same manner that a man longs for a woman sexually. While they are attracted by masculine aesthetics, and features which are manifestations of strength and dominance, it is not in the same sense that men desire a woman's body, to touch hold and caress it. The things we find arousing about women are entirely physical, and her body is valued as a subject of desire itself.

Women are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, and utility that emanate from the man's body, lifestyle and personality, not the body itself. These non-physical attributes are literally what makes them wet, and female attraction is based purely on emotional instinct, not judging and evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can sometimes work, and why you may often see not-so-bad-looking women with disgusting slobs of men. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation and companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not even physically attracted to.

So I hope I explained the misconceptions of:

>I'm a good looking guy, why don't girls like me?
Because women are physically attracted to personalities, and looks have very little effect unless your strikingly handsome or disgustingly repulsive.

and

>Why do men objectify me by liking me only for my body?
Because looks are most of what makes men attracted to you, they aren't physically attracted to your personality.

Just different survival strategies for each gender to be better at attracting a mate with the best genetic fitness and raising healthy offspring.
>>
>>25773077
t. male
>>
>>25773129
Just wondering, what does 't.' mean?
>inb4 newfag
>>
>>25773077
Well im quiet, shy, introverted, and submissive so it looks like im out of luck
>>
File: 1440593745060.jpg (38KB, 396x792px) Image search: [Google]
1440593745060.jpg
38KB, 396x792px
>Dont care if bait

Very nice assessment. Makes sense to me
>>
>>25773144
Source/Regards

Basically, if my name is FaggotFuckFace, I might sign my post with
>t. FaggotFuckFace
>>
File: 1447013757162.jpg (211KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1447013757162.jpg
211KB, 500x364px
>>25773145

Coming from normie scum, I have to say you may just be a victim of inexperience. it is possible that once you get a few more experiences you may not be all those things anymore. Im not saying be yourself or "JUST GO TO THE BAR BRO" just hang in there.
>>
>>25773077
>Grown men actually think this is a revolutionary thought that no one else has realized
>>
>>25773077
Bluepilled as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>25773691
ree this is full redpill baka

Bluepills still think they can attract women by combing their hair, putting on a nice shirt, and acting like a nicewuss beta mangina whiteknight
>>
>>25773077
Yeah.
I'm super fucking confused of why it's true that I'm pretty much capable of being attracted to any male physically, but his personality can practically nauseate me into seeing him as ugly.
Yet the personality traits I usually obsess over are the opposite of what women are supposed to go after.
I should feel like some un-shallow angel, but instead I feel like a human defect because I know I'm not suppose to feel this way.
>>
>>25773800
not going your own way and not playing womens games
>>
>>25773845
I don't label myself as MGTOW, because I'm a virgin whose never had a gf, and know fully well I'm to varying degrees controlled by my sex drive, but I so align with its ideals, which brings me comfort in my celibacy and aloneness.
>>
I'm a girl and this is mostly pretty much true. A guy establishing dominance is wayy hotter than one who just looks pretty
>>
>>25774034
See.
This is what confuses me.
I am entirely opposite of this.
Guys being pushy and dominant kinda aggravates me.
Submissive boys in nice clothes are absolutely great to me.
>>
>>25773842
here's your (you) now fuck off snowflake
>>
>>25774171
Do you have a peepee or vag?
>>
>>25774463
I am a girl. A girl girl. Biologically. But you asking that made me think- I wonder if my weird split feelings about it has to do with my hormone disorder. I produce too many male hormones so that probably affects the way I think.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.