[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any vapers here /r9k/ ? Which mod to you use ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

Any vapers here /r9k/ ?
Which mod to you use ?
>>
>2016
>smoking the mouth fedora
>>
I have the Girlcock mod. Bought it from
>>
File: WP_20160115_14_53_29_Raw.jpg (757KB, 2662x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160115_14_53_29_Raw.jpg
757KB, 2662x1728px
Just got my sigelei fuchai 200w in the mail a couple days ago. Using tobecco turbo RDA with a quad coil build at .13 ohms love this bitch.
>>
literal normie shit
>>
File: WP_20160115_14_57_29_Raw.jpg (412KB, 1522x1520px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160115_14_57_29_Raw.jpg
412KB, 1522x1520px
>>25772887
Sorry for sideways pic, have to crop to a square or my phone posts like that
>>
I absolutely fucking hate vapers because you fucks think you're out of normal laws regarding smoking in enclosed places because "hurr durr it's vaping, not smokiiiiing!!!!1!1!1!!"

Fuck off.
>>
>>25772966
K nvm still fucked up.
>>
>>25772901
>>25772972
Never heard of those mods before, anon
>>
>>25771056
>>25772887

Seriously, fuck you.

I use one of these fucking e-cig things as a stop smoking aid and are put into the same catagory as cunts like you. How fucking sad can you get
>>
>>25772972
No, I don't vape in places I'm not allowed and I don't force my vaping upon others. I tend to avoid vaping in public places as I dislike the attention,

I have many set ups, but my most used are mvp3.0 with twisted messes rda (currently 0.5ohm dual 24ga) and eleaf istick 30w with v1 atlantis 0.5ohm.

Thinking about picking a new box mod soon, probably something dna200. I'd settled on a vaporshark or a lavabox but the weak battery life is putting me off.
>>
>>25773027
No. No you are not. No one that knows anything about vaping refers to gas station e-cig smokers as vapers. You're inhaling cheap liquid with high nicotine and burnt cotton wick. Rest easy, robot. You are not one of us.
>>
>>25773052
>mvp3.0 with twisted messes rda (currently 0.5ohm dual 24ga) and eleaf istick 30w with v1 atlantis 0.5ohm.

Get a grip faggot.
>>
>>25771056
Vaping is just for faggot. If you are a real man, you just use the pipe
>>
>>25771056

vaping is literally the new fedora, anyone who does should kill themselves because they

A) are actually vaping

and

B) don't realize how goofy, unacceptable, and autistic it is
>>
enjoy your popcorn lung, OP.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/popcorn-lung-bronchiolitis-obliterans/
>>
>>25773052
Fuck me either, plus I feel rude blowing clouds inside an establishment unless its a vape shop. I dont even go to vape or comps BC I dont want arrogant know it alls blowing clouds in my face. I used to just do it to stop smoking, now I do it for relaxation and because building is a fun hobby
>>
>>25773086
But anon, I get it all the time. My fuckhead of a boss will always walk past me when Im outside using my alloted 5 min cuck break at work and ask "what ya vaping, man"? In some new-age gay ass voice like its meant to be some big underground kool kidz only thing or whatever.
>>
>>25773052
Good, at least someone has some fucking mind of their own. Doesn't erase the fact that the only people I see trying to smoke in enclosed spaces are fucking vapers and I just keep seeing faggot vapers all over the fucking place. Not a week ago, I saw one vaping inside a train. Fucking dogshit.
>>
>>25773134
http://www.churnmag.com/news/mainstream-media-busted-for-lying-about-vaping-link-to-popcorn-lung/
>>
>>25773134
You understand that chemical isnt used by any reputable e-liquid manufacturers anymore, right? That most of them have switched to natural flavor extracts or an alternative because of the side effects? That only cheap ass convenience store eliquids use that shit these days? No? Because you don't vape? Thought so.
>>
>>25771056
im not a faggot so i dont vape.
i honestly bet ur 16 and show off ur "sick cloudz" on any social media
>>
>>25773180
I'm not excusing them, or trying to imply that there aren't lots of dickhead vapers. I'm just saying that if you saw me, unless I mentioned it you wouldn't even know I used a vaporiser.
>>
>>25773213
Incase you can't be bothered to read

>Daily exposure to Diacetyl from smoking is therefore 750 times higher

You are more likely to get it from smoking cigs, basically. Vaping wins again.
>>
>>25773180
I get annoyed with that just as much. I step outside to vape and avoid blowing in people's faces. When I see someone doing that shit in a coffee shop I make it a point to step out so they'll hopefully learn some manners and follow suit.
>>
>>25773167
Tell him to die
>>
>>25773052
Spring for the sigelei fuchai. Got mine for $70 on amazon. Haven't recharged in two days and it's got all the features of the dna200 except the fancy computer shit.
>>
>>25773114
I'm starting to enjoy how mad it makes people that I want to quit smoking. No one smokes to look cool by the way, when I was wheezing going up the stairs, having stained teeth, shivering outside in the rain, I didn't feel cool.

I traded sucking on a stick to a bigger stick, but somehow that is worse and autistic in your eyes, if you said borderline gay I might agree. :^)
>>
>>25773114
Why? Because some loser like you doesn't like it or is there something more constructive you want to add? Because I don't care.
I got one of those kangertech sub boxes for christmas.
>>
Been thinking about vape for awhile now. Any recommends for good online shops? I am too much of an aspie to go to a vape shop, or even do it in public for that matter. I would rather avoid the stigma.
>>
>>25773445
Of course I assume you are using it to quit smoking. Get a 20w eleaf istick battery, and then get a nautilus mini tank. You'll be good to go from there, a good starter vape that is actually decent but still compact

You don't want to start off with a shitty cheap pen that will be prone to not vaping properly.
>>
>>25773254
Wow, it really is the fedora of smoking. Brb lighting up a cig. You guys are pussies! But that's ok because if you think it looks cool, then that's all that matters right?
>>
>>25773690
>lighting up a cig
>you think it looks cool

wew lad
>>
I use the "GAY" mod. Oh wait, every vape comes standard with that.
>>
>>25773913
>attempts to use vaping terminology as an insult
>uses the term "mod" incorrectly

Topkek
>>
Still don't understand why vape threads get people so fucking heated :-)

*gently puffs on vape full of strawberry shortcake dream*
>>
>>25773690
You're the one acting like huffing smoke is supposed to look cool. Everybody that whines about how vaping looks is the type of fag got that thinks they look like James Dean leaning on stuff and smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>25773364
Yeah but it's not true 200w is it. It's pulse modulation over 150w which is super lame.
>>
I vape now because I had to quit smoking when my lung collapsed, don't really have much choice in the matter
>>
>>25771101
>mouth fedora
LeL

Does anyone have a screen cap, or the pasta, of the anon making fun of people who vape? I don't remember the board or the context, but it was the first time I saw the term mouth fedora. Maybe it was in the comments. But the pasta described a guy at a restaurant smoking out of a vhs tape with a spout or something like that.
>>
>>25775204
It's from about a year ago if that helps
>>
File: IMG_20151122_155923.jpg (119KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_155923.jpg
119KB, 720x720px
Raiju on raijin vaping on a 4 wrap dual parallel so nice. Help me quit smoking too.
>>
Just started mixing my own liquid recently. So far have made two mixtures, first was a horror show of ghastly awfulness (too much flavoring) and second one turned out really nice. The second was a simple high vg mix with cinnamon.
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/161942949869?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

i have one of these cheap ass vapes for china (this isnt who i bought it from, it was actually even cheaper than 7.99)

bretty decent
>>
File: 1449157216760.jpg (166KB, 1220x652px) Image search: [Google]
1449157216760.jpg
166KB, 1220x652px
what juice are you vaping right now? give me a mini-review, fellow vapists

also whats a site where i can get cheap good juice
>>
>>25775284
I do my own juices too, I tried 30/70, 10/90 and I'm now vaping 50/50 with 10% of "Black Ice" from Vampire Vape.
>>
Lads I have been waking up for the past week with tingling all over my hands and feet, is it related to smoking?
>>
>>25775345
Well as I said, I vape some juice called "Black Ice" from Vampire Vape. As a Frenchman which really likes pastis, it quite reminds me of it. I also like really fresh jush, so I just added some drops of koolada to make it fresher.
>>
Evic VTC mini box, kanger subtank mini tank, and I use kanger .5ohm coils for now. I'm going to look into some different rebuildable coils soon though.

Also people who
A: blow clouds in public
Or
B: vape where smoking isn't allowed like indoors

Are massive fucking faggots, actually the vaper community as a whole is fucking garbage I dont want to be associated with. I don't even use mine on the sidewalk if there's a lot of people around, even if people are smoking - I don't want the "vap3rrr" stigma of being a fedora tipping juice douche.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>25775629
Pic related, so pretty, much clouds
>>
>>25775629
I have that clearomizer too. I use it sometimes but only with it's RBA coil.
>>
>>25775229
Anyone? Bhueller?

Original comment 1/15/16 ftw
>>
>>25771056
SMOK TFV4 Hexacoil on an IPV4s, currently vaping Flavaho's Debby Does Delish. Good stuff.

I've also got a Mutation clone and an IPVmini3 with an Aspire Atlantis. That was my first setup before moving to RBA's. Good stuff.
>>
>>25776822
Is the hexacoil really making a difference from the quad one ? I heard that it was greedy of juice, and that the airflow was not as good as the quad is.
>>
>kanger 650mah battery, aerotank mini v2, 1.5ohm dual coil

I'm new to vaping and it got me to quit smoking. My question is should I get a lower resistance coil since mine seem to burn out after 10 days?

Also, what are your favorite juices? I have dripstar bad hair day (vanilla custard) and time bomb tnt ice (menthol w/ apple).
>>
>people autistically rage over people vaping then claim those who do it are bordering on autism themselves via the fedora meme

It's hilarious how buttblasted people get, it's literally a kneejerk reaction at people wanting to quit smoking in an enjoyable way, I mean damn guys.
>>
>>25777455
Pretty sure it's not about people wanting to quit smoking, more the entitlement they feel. I know it's not a cigarette, but you still can't smoke/vape/jackoff inside a theatre. It's uncouth you fucking manchild.
>>
>>25777232
>My question is should I get a lower resistance coil since mine seem to burn out after 10 days?

No, you should get a rebuildable and stop being lazy/stupid.

Best decision I ever made.
>>
File: 1452604419498.png (639KB, 548x703px) Image search: [Google]
1452604419498.png
639KB, 548x703px
>>25778190

I vaped weed the entirety of Star Wars TFA and other movies in theater.

It also helped me stop smoking.

What of your opinion now?
>>
>>25778386

That you're a tryhard and a drug addict?
>>
>>25778386
Respect those around you? I smoke cigarettes, and when I can find it, weed. I don't think either are 'bad' but I know the unspoken rules of living in a society, faggot.

On second thought, I know tobacco is bad. But I mean in a social sense.
>>
I'm running an eleaf Ijust2 and a (fake) ud RDA. Got it all for 40$. Runs dual .2 ohm coils
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.