[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think women can't be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: WMFUqm8.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WMFUqm8.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Why do you think women can't be robots?
>>
>>25770547

They choose to be lonely because they won't settle.
Robots don't have a choice.
>>
File: 1439938112020.jpg (28KB, 470x370px) Image search: [Google]
1439938112020.jpg
28KB, 470x370px
japanese woman are what american women should be
watch those japan street interviews where they talk to random females and watch how much better they are
its like they actually have brains and can process thoughts
>>
>>25770568
this

right now there is a 'fembot describe your ideal male' thread and some "fembot" posted her ideal male and someone who fits it is trying to get her contact info

women are only lonely if they choose to be lonely. For them it's an actual choice.

Women don't have to prove their worth, they just have to show they aren't unworthy.
>>
>>25770583
Is that why most Japanese women cheat and 50% of the males in Japan are single virgins?
>>
>>25770934
asian men are fucking betas dude
and they are all focused on work
>>
>>25770568
Everyone here could get at least a 0/10 toothless meth junkie gf.
But you don't because you won't settle.
>>
>>25771001
Men in Japan actually have it worse. They pretty much gave up on women, so Japanese women couldn't be that great if they can make half the Japanese male population just give up.
>>
>>25771090
I would but they're either taken by other junkies (who can get them what they need) or they have aids.

But I like how you had to use a completely fucked up person while, in comparison, a woman just wouldn't settle for an average socially awkward guy. Fair comparison lol.
>>
File: 1245347788566345453434.png (2MB, 1269x671px) Image search: [Google]
1245347788566345453434.png
2MB, 1269x671px
>>25770547
>Why do you think women can't be robots?
Because women can't into logic.

>>25770583
https://youtu.be/RWcS_7JjO-4
>Japanese Women on Gender Gap in Japan
Some answers were pretty alright, like it's not about things being fair or not, it's about different roles and supporting each other.
>>
>>25771090
>had to use 0/10 because it's literally the only thing guys here wouldn't settle for
>>
>>25771265
even thats not even true because junkie women usually have bfs.

And thats the difference. Men will settle for the lowest, while women won't settle for anything average and below.
>>
If she isn't a robot because her job as a cuddle prostitute is technically something she COULD play off as a source of sexual gratification, what would you call her? I guess just a jaded weebanese prostitute?
>>
File: okcupid.jpg (43KB, 770x334px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.jpg
43KB, 770x334px
>>25770547
because men are disposable sperm is not as valuable as a female egg. this is why a man will still date woman who is dumb as rocks and with no cooking skills.
>>
It's not that women can't be robots, it's that there's significantly fewer to the point where they're a nonentity.
>>
>>25771090
>implying she won't leave me after she steals all my valuable stuff for meth money
>>
File: dis nigga.png (2KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
2KB, 158x160px
>>25771090
>why won't you settle for someone who has multiple STDs and can only find happiness in a drug
Wow, solid argument anon.
>>
>>25770547
i think you're confusing being a robot with being a psycho.
>>
File: lgh.gif (814KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
lgh.gif
814KB, 300x225px
>>25771757
>implying theres a difference
welcome to the board anon.
>>
>>25771090
>having to use a toothless 0/10 meth junkie to make your point while women can pick from a 7/10 mentally stable guy
>mfw not even a 0/10 meth junkie would pick me over her meth junkie friends
>>
>>25771090
>Everyone here could get at least a 0/10 toothless meth junkie gf.

not unless they've dealt/deal drugs. I've seen a lotta relations of that nature, and the girls range from "already broken" to "being broken." they'll care what a typical robot looks like, unless they're being offered something

to a skag on skag (or ice,) a boyfriend that has a lot of drugs is often better than one with lots of money, because that money still has to be used to get the drugs. one girl I went to HS with actually called the police on her bf because he was abusive as all hell, but had meth so she put up with it. once he stopped for legal reasons, she suddenly decided taking punches and knife brandishings weren't worth it

literally only way that could work out for a robot, is if they dated someone who's recovering from addiction, and even that's a gamble.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.