[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Tinder/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Just came back from a first date with a girl from Tinder, ask me anything about the date.
>>
Congratz friend, how did it go?
>>
>>25769433
It went quite well I think. The date lasted longer than my usual first dates because we had a lot of interesting things to talk about. She was taller than I had expected too which was good
>>
>hey go--guys! try Tinder Plus why not? unlimited swipes for only $19.95/month! plus tip
>>
How old is to old to use Tinder? Any oldfags had any success on there or is a 30-something sub-normie seen as "creepy" by default just for being on there?
>>
>>25769529
You can adjust the age interval of the women you can match with. There are plenty of people in their 30s and older using it
>>
what did you talk about.
>origlinal
>>
>>25769529
No just adjust the age brackets so you don't end up with 18-19 year olds. Unless you are after them which is creepy as fuck.
>>
>>25769651
She had travelled a lot inbetween High School and College so she talked a lot about that
>>
>>25769318
Did you end up fucking her or you pussied out
>>
>>25769881
Too much of a beta, sorry man
>>
File: 5216995.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
5216995.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
I met up with a """fembot""" last night. Not a 4chan girl, just someone who fits the stereotype. Shy introvert virgin who plays video games and watches anime. Except she wasn't very attractive, she was boring as hell, and mildly autistic, much like r9k. Also probably the flattest ass I've seen in my life. Didn't get to fuck her or even touch her. Overall it was a shitty date.

tl;dr I fell for the shy introvert girl meme and got rused. I'll stick with Stacey sluts from now on.
>>
>>25769929
>Goes for shy virgin girl
>Expects sex the first date

This degree of autism is impressive.
>>
>>25769902
kek
>>25769929
going on a trip with one anime/vidya girl tomorrow. give me tips on holding a conv pls
>>
>>25770005
Not expecting sex but at least some form of flirting. Physical contact is important for developing a relationship
>>25770013
Good luck m8 it's gonna be like pulling teeth. Anime vidya girls are actually boring as fuck and say things like XD unironically
>>
>>25770072
Not on the first date, especially if she is shy and a virgin you fucking retard. Holy fuck no wonder you post here.
>>
>>25770072
thanks man, shes in choir and plays piano literally pure highclass female
>>
File: 1420344219469.jpg (41KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1420344219469.jpg
41KB, 800x577px
>>25770072
>Anime vidya girls are actually boring as fuck and say things like XD unironically

lel I literally just matched with this asian girl
>I open with "Hey what's up?"
>"Cooking dinner ^^ xD"
>mfw
fucking dropped
>>
>>25770250
Why the fuck do you care? Of all the things that could be wrong with a girl this is your dealbreaker?
>>
>>25770281
why would you want to date a girl who is literally reddit?
>>
>>25770335
>Uses XD.
>Literally reddit

Somehow that doesn't sound right.
>>
OP Update:
She just texted me and thanked for the coffee, what do I reply?
>>
Don't you have to have a normiebook account to use tinder?

Apparently since the above comment by itself was not original, I can only assume that the answer is yes.
>>
>>25770469
If she wants to go for a faff n laff?
>>
>>25770502
i made a second account. so i could put good pics..
>>
>>25770585
>2 facebook accounts

Double cucked.
>>
>>25770622
only real normies and chads dont use 2nd normiebook for tinder
>>
too socially retarded for tinder so I usually just get 18 - 20 year old hookers.

usually the cost of a good date anyway with the guarantee of sex.
>>
>>25769929
>girls have it so easy
>>
>>25770635
only normies have any facebook accounts
>>
>>25770585
You can have pictures on Facebook that are only visible for yourself that you can still use on Tinder
>>
>>25770823
>he'll never get a stacy
>She'll have lines of autists worshiping her cause shes qt3.14 gf
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.