[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER TO ALL KISSLESS VIRGINS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: z_c0b25245.jpg (153KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
z_c0b25245.jpg
153KB, 1280x853px
A girl can take one look at you and guess your mothers age. This is a special power some have, one of their innate biological instincts. If your mother was over 30 when you were born, no girl will EVER consider you to be a serious partner.

That's all there is to it. To normies, they never had to work harder or take extra steps that you refused.

All they had to do was be born in a mother in her 20s, and girls come to them.

Nothing you do can fix the situation you're in. Whether your parents were aware of it or not, when they had you, your fate was that you will die alone. Make sure to tell your parents this if they don't know.
>>
i wish this was true so i had a proper excuse, but we all know it isnt
>>
>>25769540
It very much is. There's a reason you never fit in with the other kids at school. You've been handicapped from the start.
>>
my mom said she wasn't able to get pregnant when she was in her 20's but decided to try again at 35, thanks mom
>>
>tfw mom was 41 when i was born
then again she was only three years younger when by older brother was born and he's turbo chad, only "flaw" he has is narcissism which has pretty much only been useful to him this far since he's in business school and wants to get into sales
>>
>>25769608
What a bitch. Who knows what kind of problems she had...
>>
>>25769280
My mum was 29 so I guess it carries over a year
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>parents were both over 30 when I was born
>socially retarded
>do my best to not leave the house unless I haven't seen old friends in a while and they're back in town
>get tricked into going to a bar literally one time in my entire life by aforementioned friends under the guise of getting something to eat
>borderline sexually assaulted by two random girls
>mfw reading the OP
>>
>>25769280
>>25769576
Bulllshiiiiiit

The biggest pussy slaya I ever met was an invitro baby because his mom was like 45 and had already menopaused

He seriously looked like the guy from the old spice commercials
>>
>>25769280
sure, it's not like sexual activity is a trait passed from mother-son and found attractive by the opposite sex or anything. It's TOTALLY a 6th sense. Moron.
>>
>If your mother was over 30 when you were born, no girl will EVER consider you to be a serious partner.
These epic memes are getting pretty damn weird lately.
>>
>>25770727
Nice bragposting you fucking normaltrash.
>>
>>25770773
when mother starts aging, all sorts of birth defect rates explode. downs syndrome and autism are pretty good examples.
>>
This is true. My mother was over thirty.

I hear it's because at 30+, women have less sexual hormonal juices in their body and they don't get into the baby, causing a lack of sexual magnetism for women.
>>
OP, I think you're on to something.
>>
File: CIABAIT.jpg (98KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
CIABAIT.jpg
98KB, 739x742px
>>25770779
>normaltrash
Still a hkv in my mid 20's :^)
>>
>>25769280
>Mom was 26 when I was born
>Manlet
>Sperglord

But then I realized that there's girls who've been inexplicably attracted to me all my life. So that's weird.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.