[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post the moment you realized normies had different programming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: high school dance.jpg (36KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
high school dance.jpg
36KB, 380x253px
post the moment you realized normies had different programming than you
>>
>>25768603
after puberty
>>
They don't have different wiring... They a good looking normal people and treated as such.

We aren't, and seen differently, we aren't prime genetic material, we should have a rigth to a peaceful death, or sent to a place where live out our lives appart from the normies.
>>
>>25768603

I never understood parties.

What is the point in that? What are people doing in that picture?

Why are they so close together and smiling? How is that fun?
>>
>>25768820
And this would be an example of that different programming.
>>
File: 1452762279030.jpg (109KB, 607x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452762279030.jpg
109KB, 607x340px
I don't think there was just one moment. It slowly crept up on me after lots of different things and I realized a bunch of stuff that "normal" people do was making me angry.
>>
>>25768820
they're dancing

I don't know how it works or how they know what to do naturally even when there's no knowledge of what songs will be played.
>>
>>25768766
>They don't have different wiring..

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucla-life-scientists-discover-215259
>>
>>25768820
the point is to socialize, to laugh, talk about random shit. To some people it seems ridiculous, but to some it's a lot of fun. i'm on both sides of the fence, sometimes i love going out but other times i'd rather stay inside. going to a concert and finding a random chick to dance with is a lot of fun, but some people don't have the inclination - which is totally fine.
>>
File: 1452746907055.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452746907055.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>>25768603
Probably around 4th grade. I remember I only had one friend and he was this awkward four-eyes, jewfro'd, kid who liked digimon and hated people. We both hated school and had a hard time making any friends. I remember bringing matches to school once and we tried to burn the school down, just like those kids in South Park. We failed miserably and almost got caught.

In the 6-8th grade I moved to an other school and had some normie friends. I was always different though. I was awkward and had way less social grace than the rest of them. I think it was just that I had been tainted by that point and while I did actually make a lot of progress in learning how to be normal, I still retained my weirdness from a lonely elementary school experience.

Today I'm 19 years old turning 20 in a month and I can kind of move between the two. I'll hang out with the second tier popular kids getting high in suped up honda civics and toyota carollas and going to parties where we mostly get drunk and smoke weed and talk to people sometimes do some bumps of coke with whoever's throwing the party. Some of my friends dance, I never have even tried. They all are way fucking cooler than me. One of them asked if I had ever been laid the other day and I admitted that I never have. They're really cool to me and try to get me out of the house and to go hang out with them. They know I'm and awkward shut-in and they really respect my boundaries. I appreciate it a lot, but can't help to feel like a tag-along kid no matter how welcome they try to make me feel. So I usually spend the vast majority of my time in my room or being a loner at community college.
>>
people branch off into who they're going to become after middleschool. The age of 12/13/14 is the most important transition period socially.
>>
For me it was when puberty hit. Before that I had no trouble making friends or socializing. Then suddenly everyone started getting boyfriends and girlfriends and I was basically ignored by everyone, so I responded by that by just isolating myself off even further and not bothering with anyone anymore.

I am nearly 30 years old now and I've still not learned how to not be this way.
>>
When they could handle hours worth of conversations about what protein shake they take for the gym and not get bored.

Then again by this board's standards I would be a normie
>>
>>25768820
Cause theyre inebrated and not dealing with the crippling pain of being alive
>>
>>25768766
I'm good looking. But I've never cared to fit in more than beeee myself. Normal people think they have to prove themselves to others. I think the opposite.
>>
>>25768849
>they're dancing
Is this natural to normies? Dancing seems so alien to me, I've tried in the past and people just give me odd looks and move away from me.
>>
Found out when I was 11 and pretty much got socially segregated from my entire 6th grade class. I only had one friend who was also an outcast.

At 12 and 13 when everyone else was getting their first "real" bf's and gfs and kissing and doing sexual stuff, I was pretty much playing video games alone. The one friend I did have became a normie and we stopped talking. High school was pretty much the same story.
>>
>>25770138
I dance for cardio. Just have to find music you like to dance to.

https://youtu.be/vE4VlA_9OrI

Doesn't help if you're not a rhythym person. Most people are melody listeners and have a very poor sense of rhythym. I could play a lot of basic drum patterns having never played or learned the drums. Most people can't.
>>
>>25770195
>Doesn't help if you're not a rhythym person.

No, you're an extrovert. People can understand rhythm and have no desire to fling their body around because they don't solely exist to react to external stimulation.
>>
>>25768820
What's the point of coming to /r9k/ to complain about normies? How is this fun?
>>
>>25770329
Fuck the norms man

rooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>25770261
No, they really don't. I don't know if you've heard normal pop music, hut it has no rhythym. Ever notic how bland normal drum patterns are in music? If you can even stand to listen to 80s rock you aren't a rhythymic person.

People always tell me "hurr the deff Leopard drummer only has one arm" to which I reply "yeah, it sounds like it".
>>
>>25770329
When you're desperately lonely it's hard to think about anything else than how happy normies seem to be.
>>
>>25770378
>/r/iamveryrhythmic
>>
File: 1452501982011.jpg (36KB, 246x274px) Image search: [Google]
1452501982011.jpg
36KB, 246x274px
>>25768603

>go to nursery
>everyone else goes to listen to one of the carers tell a story
>I just bounce on the trampoline for several hours by myself while daydreaming
>none of them ever stop me doing this
>spend all my early childhood with zero social interaction in a fantasy world

wow pretty early now i think about it
>>
>>25770427
keep tipping that fedora, mi muchacho

not my fault I can't listen to shitty drumming, just the way I am
>>
>>25770043
Holy shit, are you me >>25770154
? Your story mirrors mine so much.
>>
>>25770378
You brain glazed over and you missed the point of what I wrote which isn't surprising since you're an extrovert dancing normalfaggot.
>>
>>25770440
>mfw my mother told me she knew I was weird from a young age because I refused to follow the pack or conform
>>
>>25770378
I can assure you being able to "play the drums" when you can't isn't the same as rythymn. You sound like you aren't self aware at all. You probably dance like a bell end.
>>
>>25770462
boo hoo, yes, I'm an extrovert these days

wasn't until after high school when I did drugs and realized social anxiety is fucking retarded

people should prove themselves to me, not the other way around

why should you care what empty headed retards think of you?
>>
>>25768603
My mom raised me to have Victorian manors. Things like 'never interrupt people', and 'seek first to understand, then to be understood'. She also insisted I used perfect grammar, and expected me to stay home and read instead of go out and socialize. So I was literally programmed (raised) differently. Because of this I had ZERO chance of competing in the world of selfish aggression and hedonism that is middle school. So then.
>>
>>25770514
>this entire post

please kill yourself
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>25770483
>tfw iftfaiktf
>>
>>25770488
I can assure you that "being able to speak" isn't the same as intelligence, jar jar. Way to say nothing, mi muchacho.
>>
>>25770537
Boo hoo

wah wah wah
>>
>>25770549
>this fucking guy

You're getting blown the fuck out on a robot board and youre sounding foolish in the process.
>>
As soon as I interacted with them, so at age 4-5 in kindergarten. They were always loud and hyperactive, and I just wanted to be alone at the lego table, where I would spend hours building houses. Eventually, one of them (a nigger) came over and broke my house, and I hated normies ever since. The next year I started making traps for the tricycles that we had on the playground (little pits, or things that would jam the front wheel) to see if I could make people fall off and get hurt. I remember being very sexual at this time as well, and would always try to look up girls skirts or convince them to show me their pussy. They never did, and to this day I have never seen a vagina.

Elementary school was much of the same except the niggers got louder and more violent, and the white kids turned into normies/chads. I spent most of my time drawing in notebooks. In 3rd grade there was one cute girl I was attracted to and I wrote a diary in the computer lab in a well hidden (or so I thought) text file, about wanting to fuck her. It mysteriously got deleted and I got spooked and never rewrote it.

Middle school was pretty much the end. Everyone else was attracted to big tits and asses while I was still attracted to lolis (and in denial about it; I thought liking flat chests meant I had caught the gay), and at that point I resigned myself to social isolation and retreated into my own head.

This started out answering the OPs question and turned into a timeline of a robot, whoops.
>>
I was about 15 or 16 at high school. I was out smoking pot with my friends when we heard a big kerfuffle, which turned out to be a fistfight. I didn't know either of the kids, but we watched anyway. One kid was way bigger than the other, obviously a bully. The other kid was a scrawny little cock with a ratface. Long story short, the wet noodle got the shit kicked out of him. He fell down in the mud. The other kid followed him down, pinned his arms to the ground, and started fucking pounding the kid. Everyone was cheering him on like he was some kind of fucking superhero, beating the big bad villain in one-on-one combat. Instead of saying "stop the fight" or anything, they just watched that kid who was obviously down for the count get his fucking face smashed. And they laughed about it. Even my friends were laughing. The kid was a beta, sure. But you just don't fucking do that to another person. I was sick.
>>
>>25768766
Yes they do. I'm attractive and successful, but I don't enjoy social situations, nor do I want a gf or bf.
To OP, probably in my early 20s. I felt no desire to make friends or talk about their dumb shit.
>>
File: 1432103454779.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
1432103454779.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
>>25769415
>They all are way fucking cooler than me.
> I appreciate it a lot, but can't help to feel like a tag-along kid no matter how welcome they try to make me feel.
tfw
>>
>>25770598
Says who? Nigga didn't define his idea of what he considers rhythym, spelled it wrong, and didn't back shit up with anything more than a boring insult.
>>
>>25770561
>>25770549
>>25770514
>>25770378

This is the normalfaggot mentality. They can't fathom that people who don't act and think like them exist, and the very nature of those people acting and thinking differently is rooted in flaws.

>You don't want to dance because you don't have rythym
>You probably have bad music taste, Unlike my nonconformist conformist music
>you have social anxiety! do drugs!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>25770195
>>25770378
>most people can't

It's very rare to have absolutely no sense of rhythm. Humans are innately rhythmic and musical, even if not overtly. We have evolved to have a pretty good overall sense of musicality.

>I don't know if you've heard normal pop music, hut it has no rhythym

It does, it just tends to be quite straightforward 4/4 rhythm. Not having rhythm would be to completely miss the beats of music. Pop music just often has little to no rhythmic variation.

>Dancing to Canned Heat by Jamiroquai

Nice one, Napoleon.
>>
>>25770656
And ending with an obvious samefag. Thanks for the cringe.
>>
>>25769415
>Today I'm 19 years old turning 20 in a month and I can kind of move between the two. I'll hang out with the second tier popular kids getting high in suped up honda civics and toyota carollas and going to parties where we mostly get drunk and smoke weed and talk to people sometimes do some bumps of coke with whoever's throwing the party. Some of my friends dance, I never have even tried. They all are way fucking cooler than me. One of them asked if I had ever been laid the other day and I admitted that I never have. They're really cool to me and try to get me out of the house and to go hang out with them. They know I'm and awkward shut-in and they really respect my boundaries. I appreciate it a lot, but can't help to feel like a tag-along kid no matter how welcome they try to make me feel. So I usually spend the vast majority of my time in my room or being a loner at community college.
> I appreciate it a lot, but can't help to feel like a tag-along kid no matter how welcome they try to make me feel.

W-what.... are you me, robot? That was fucking uncanny
>>
>>25770626
how was HS like?
im curious
>>
>>25770680
That's shit rhythym and you know it. Perhaps I should quantify it as good sense of rhythym. Normal people don't hear syncopation well which is why pop music must be so incredibly simple.

I really wish this website featured italics.
>>
>>25770634
no, if the attacker fucked, its his fault
>>
>>25770708
Are you retarded? Replying directly to (you)s isn't what le samefag is. That would be if I then substantiated it with multiple posts pretending to be someone else. I think you should hit up your local doctor and get your head examined.
>>
>>25770738
Why so you can make your posts even more obnoxious? Your pretentious tone comes across just fine without italics don't worry.
>>
>>25770737
Very boring. I hardly remember it because I didn't talk to anyone.
>>
>>25770515
> Victorian manors

Well played, sir, well played.
>>
>>25770775
Oh, believe me, I know. But picture that with "believe me" and "know" in italics. Your butt would be even more hurt. The difference between spanking you with a ping pong paddle and a tenderizing mallet. ;^)

Not my fault most people don't listen to music critically and simply listen to whatever woth no ability to describe why(italics) they do or don't like it.
>>
>>25770738
Pop music is mostly there as musical wallpaper. It's supposed to be consumed en masse as opposed to listened to carefully. Therefore, rhythms are kept simple so as not to be distracting. A standard time rhythm is also good for club environments because it allows for heavy beats that people can dance to, rather than having to listen for nuance. You wouldn't play Rush in a club: it's not great to dance to, particularly when drunk.

You're not special for knowing what syncopation is. The vast majority of people understand syncopated and contrametric patterns even if they cannot name them. We feel rhythm pretty well as a species. It's why we've evolved with it. I don't think people listen to Tarkus and think it incomprehensible. They may not like it, but they can feel the rhythm. Your feelings of superiority are entirely misplaced.
>>
I didn't "really" realize it till middle school where any time I tried to be funny like the normies my jokes came of cringey as all hell.

I think I truly started subconsciously internalizing it in elementary school though. I remember distinctly the moment that I realized that girls didn't want to chase me not because I was decent and they didn't want to hurt me, but because I wasn't attractive. That's the real reason they chase the "mean" boys, they find them attractive.
>>
>>25770900
>>25770738
>>25770680

Normalfaggot extroverts still arguing over quality of rhythm and missing the point completely that not everybody has their immediate urge to get up and dance regardless of what music is being played.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25768603

1st day of Kindergarten
>>
>>25768879
>going to a concert and finding a random chick to dance with is a lot of fun

>TFW the only music I can dance to is Captain Beefheart.
>>
>>25770900
I don't feel superior, I feel isolated. That is all obvious. I only wish more people liked groovier rhythyms and basslines. They may hear it, but why then do they settle for not seeking it out? Why can they listwn to guns and roses without finding it to be unlistenable? Also Rush's drummer is incredibly over rated.

Check this guy out
https://youtu.be/TOGglUisGHI
>>
>>25768603
>tfw normies aren't computer programs you can debug, reprogram, and then mod
I wish people were computer programs, they'd be a hell of a lot easier to interact with and understand.
>>
>>25770483
cash money taking over for the 99 and the 2000!
>>
>>25770929
I simply disagree that unwilligness to dance is down to a lack of rhythm. Hell, I wouldn't dance. I fucking hate even the idea of dancing. But it's not because of a lack of rhythm that I don't dance, it's because I'm shit in those social situations that call for it.
>>
File: 1424133603088.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1424133603088.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>>25768603

>First day of school
>4 years old
>Mother drops me off
>Immediately find darkest corner to hide in
>Big blue tent-thing in middle of room
>See other kids playing on it
>Curious about playing in it
>Never get the balls to go
>Terrified of other kids
>Spend entire day within about 5 feet of teacher

I'm 30 years old now and I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I knew that I didn't belong, knew it to the core of my being. Now I can fake it, blend in with the masses. Never let anyone get close to me though. I guess back then I was just more aware of my status.

I never even made friends really until I was like 10 years old.. and then I just had one or two at a time.

So yeah.. I knew 26 years ago that I was just different.
>>
>>25770997
I don't even know what you're arguing because your post is so poorly constructed.

Extroverts react to external stimulation and physically act on it.

Introverts react to external stimulation by internalizing it.

Normalfaggot extroverts can't even fathom that people don't feel the impulsive urge to dance to music and a lack of that urge can only be attributed to flaws.
>>
When I realized that no matter what I said it was wrong. I could say a joke or something and be ignored or berated but a normalfag could say the EXACT SAME THING and people would laugh and high five him. It can be in any situation, work/school/outside doesn't matter. Then they wonder why I keep quiet and chastise me calling me "shy."
And it has nothing to do with me looking like a fat neckbeard or whatever, there are some very ugly normalfags out there and I take care of myself pretty well. I'd be a 5/10 at least.

Also when I was getting up in my early 20s and noticed that for a vast majority of the population finding gfs and getting sex was no big deal. For me these things were nowhere in sight. Like I can't even imagine myself wooing girls and having sex and I'm in my late 20s now.
>>
>>25771102
Robots live in the uncanny valley. We're impersonations of humans; good enough to function but up close they can tell we aren't the real deal. So they get spooked, find reasons to hate us, and isolate us. Not our fault, God just made a mistake and forgot to give us souls.
>>
>>25771195
don chu say thag
god dont make no junk
>>
>>25771091
I fall into the introvert category. But the point I'm making is that it is not to do with having no sense of rhythm. That is quite literally all I'm saying. In fact, you just said the same thing. It's down to the person's reaction to stimuli, not to a lack of rhythm. Somebody said it was down to a lack of rhythm, I argued it was not. Simple.
>>
>tfw a friend you considered to be a "robot" gets laid
that, my friends, is reality shitting on every parsec of your life, and peeing over it
>>
>>25768766
>They a good looking normal people and treated as such.
>we aren't

SPEAK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF! Im not the best looking but that aint holding me back. Your haki is weak, pham.
>>
>ITT: Anons think that being introverted makes them unique
>>
>>25771271
>Im not the best looking but that aint holding me back. Your haki is weak, pham.
Wow you are a normie and probably a nigger as well. >>>/wshh/
>>
>>25771262
no you said the only reason you don't dance is you're shit at the social situations where it arises. Introverts don't physically react to music. It can be learned, but extrofaggot normalfucks do it naturally which means they are programmed differently.
>>
>>25771291
No there are millions of introverted normalfags.

My mom is one. She prefers to keep stuffed away in her room most of the time unless she is drunk and dislikes most other people.

But she still is female and is therefore a normalfag by default. Proven by the fact she can easily get a man and people treat her nicely just because she is female.
>>
File: 1426349023422.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426349023422.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>25771271
>>25771296

He's right tho.. not all of us are butt ugly.

Look up John B. Calhoun's mice studies, particularly the one with "The Beautiful Ones" and read it. Wikipedia will help you there.

We are withdrawing because we know what's coming.. what's already happening. Only a matter of time before we become the standard male, and breeders become nothing more than feminist fuckbois.
>>
>>25771335
Wasn't saying that everyone here was ugly. I'm a solid 5-6/10. I was pointing out that judging by his posting style and vocabulary he's a dirty fucking normie.
>>
>>25771307
That's simply not true, though. Your physical reaction may not be to dance, but humans tend to have a kinesthetic reaction to rhythm and movement. It can be as simple as tapping your feet or bobbing your head. Even introverts do these things. Extroverts may be more likely to dance, but the majority of people will react in some way physically to music. What you're thinking of is sociopaths.
>>
>>25771493
>What you're thinking of is sociopaths

now you're just a moron
>>
>>25771556
Oh damn. You burned me.
>>
>>25768603
>Decades ago, healthy normal toddler
> Hey anon can we play tag ?
> No
> No one ever played with me again
> Never socialized properly, could make a a few friends but they wouldn't last after each vacation
This game is rigged I fucking swear, it's been ages and I still can't figure out what made me say no that decisive day. I am convinced I'd be a normie if I said yes.
>>
>>25770483
>>mfw my mother told me she knew I was weird from a young age because I refused to follow the pack or conform
>"You were such an easy baby, you were quiet and hardly ever cried and could entertain yourself alone" - my parents
>>
>>25771195
this kind of true
>>
It was incrimental, thorought my elementary/high school I thought I am generally normal, then eventually it crept up to me that the reason that my social dynamics is fucked up is because I just do not fit as a person. Not that I couldn't get along with people, I could always crack up a proper joke and play around, but I never actually understood what I was supposed to do when around people, my peers trully scared me on some level and they still do.

The worst part was probably the fact that they were very inclusive and nice to me, but since I knew that I just do not fit, it always came across as condescending prickery that was them pitying me. Couldn't really like them/enjoy being with them, nor could I hate them, the only person I could dislike was myself.

Luckily I eventually realized that I do not have to be around people and that there's nothing wrong with not being social, which was a huge relief for me and made my life much more easier. During my 2 years NEETing I kind of awoke a bit and now I mostly got over my anxiety, though I can't still can't interact with people.
>>
When I realized other people's parents actually attempted to help their children succeed.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.