[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is /pretend normie/ here? I'm 20 years old, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

Who else is /pretend normie/ here?

I'm 20 years old, have a well paying, stable job and do other adult things such as buying groceries and paying bills and driving. I've had several girlfriends in the past, and never have really had any issues interacting with women. I have a normie group of friends who I regularly smoke weed/drink with. I am reasonably articulate and come off as intelligent and well spoken.

At the same time, I've spent over $200 on dragon dildos, have social anxiety and depression, am bisexual, spend on average about 12 hours a day on a computer of some sort, and jack off to anthropomorphic animals.

I sort of studied normies and can mostly copy what they do. I know what to say, when to say it, and what body language to use.

My biggest struggle is hugging/other physical interactions with people. Handshakes are ok, but everything else I'm completely oblivious to. I never know when I'm expected to hug somebody, and when I do I never know where to put my hands, how long to hug for, etc.

It would be very easy for me to return to the robot lifestyle, I am just above the surface. But for now, I will continue to wear my normie mask.
>>
I've also noticed that even most normies just pretend to know what to do in social situations.

Everybody just kind of makes it up as they go along.
>>
Thats because youre a fucking normie. Reported and get out!
>>
>>25768409
I wish.

The biggest thing that helped me socially was drug abuse. When I'm high/drunk, I just act like an intoxicated normie.

The problem is whenever I go days without talking to anybody in isolation with only my vodka and dreams to keep me company.
>>
>>25768567
>days without talking to anybody in isolation
>days
>>
>>25768592
If it wasn't for my roommate, it would be weeks. Hard to avoid talking to somebody who lives with you without souring the relationship.
>>
the most normie thing i do is have a long distance furry boyfriend. neet otherwise, hoping i win the lottery
>>
Ignore all the butthurt full robots.

I'm living the party life as student. One of the big shots of my fraternity. Still I feel like a fucking alien and just do what I know people want to hear. My problem is that my creepyness starts showing when I'm really drunk.
>>
>>25768257

You are pure normalfag. Leave this board and kill yourself.
>>
>tfw your friends know you are a gay furry degenerate, yet they accept you and don't give you a hard time about it.
I must say, it feel's good
>>
>>25768705
Must be nice.

OP Here, I'd be completely shunned by my friends/family if they were to find out that I'm even partially gay. Living in rural America is a bitch.
>>
>>25768257

I'm an absolute hidden robot.

I despise most people I deem retarded and I dont hide it, but I have intellectually capable friends that still dont know my online debauchery.

I'm the clever loner with weird friends, but even my weird friends dont know the full thing.

I also never talk about 4chan with anyone. it's my hidden comfyplace
>>
>>25768257
complete shit story, its not possible to act normal and have social anxiety at the same time. the panic is to strong to act normal or think normal,
you are just a little faggot shitposting;
also i discriminate gay people and furrys for the rest of my life because im annoyed by your disgusting picture.
>>
>>25768788

It is.

There's a moment when you just dont care and go balls deep, but you still feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>25768800
no there isnt,
if there is not enough fear and panic to prevent you from doing its not social anxiety you re just a meme fag
>>
>>25768885
Often times you have to choose between giving into your anxiety or facing severe professional/personal consequences.

Just take some xanax and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>25768885

It is.

I can handle normies if I lie to them, but no matter how nice or extroverted I can look it's never for a long time and I always hate to talk to people or even answer the phone.

Just dont be a bitch and overcome your problems you worthless fag
>>
>>25768950
>>25768973
>>25768257

Sounds like you guys took a wrong turn. /soc/ is that way, /lgbt/ is around the corner.
>>
>>25769044
Some of us don't have an option. It's either "deal with your fucking anxiety" or "be homeless".

The world doesn't give a shit about you. You need to figure out how to survive once mummy dies and stops buying you tendies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.