[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your bloodline survived for thousands of years only to dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (799KB, 2891x1870px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
799KB, 2891x1870px
>your bloodline survived for thousands of years only to dead end with you, right here on r9k
>>
actually it's a few billion years, not thousands.
>>
>>25768033
but that's how it works. not every male is supposed to pass on his genes.
>>
>>25768062
So, you've accepted your fate?
>>
>>25768077
I haven't "given up" yet because I've had three girlfriends so far.
>>
>>25768033
Its my dads fault for sticking his dick in crazy and making crazy fucking children who can't function. My mother's shit tier hillbilly genes have already ruined the bloodline, I want it to die
>>
thats if your parents were so retarded that they didn't give you any siblings.

its been estimated that 50% of men who have lived never got to procreate. their bloodlines did not end with them because their parents had the good sense to make more than one kid.
>>
>>25768062

>yes, yes, there is a great and mystical higher purpose to life which says that you are not allowed to reproduce
>remember, it's not "not every person", but "not every male", women ave an inherent and unassailable right to pass on their genes
>make sure to rase your girlfriends' child and pay child support for it, never even considering to want your own, as the mystical higher law says you can't, trust us on this, us special individuals who have been given the secret knowledge of the mysterious high purpose hidden to puny normal mortals such as yourself

Fucking cucks, man.
>>
I didn't ask to be created.
>>
File: mfw390.png (307KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
mfw390.png
307KB, 450x450px
>>25768142
Holy shit, can you project a bit harder please?
>>
>>25768033
> implying upwards of 60% of my male ancestors ever reproduced
> brothers, cousins, all dead without current heirs

The big government conspiracy is activating gatherer-phenotypes on the bottom and hu nter-warriors on the top of the food chain.

Pretty obvious stu f2f here
>>
>>25768218
>activating gatherer phenotypes

Please explain this to me further
>>
It doesn't matter though. Evolution favors killing bloodlines when it is weak and unfit.
>>
>>25768166

The cuck conspiracy is real, cuck. You might be fine encouraging us to all go into the cucksheds but I for one won't be joining you there.
>>
>>25768033
I want to pass on my genes but I'm too shit at life and playing the game.
Haven't had a girlfriend in seven years and probably won't for another seventy.
>>
I have siblings though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.