[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Movies normies will truly never understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

>Movies normies will truly never understand
>>
>one flew over the cuckoo's nest

so normalfags would see the movie out of the protagonists point of view, while robots would do it out of the inmates?

or more specifically chief bromden, as the ending represents his victory over the shackles that he put on himself, and for us the escape from /r9k/
>>
>>25768000
Movies are the most normie form of media, they fucking suck.
>>
>>25768227

>tfw no mcmurphy to help us throw off our chains
>>
>>25768000
The Apartment is a great movie, hard to find anything like it.
>>
>>25768252
Only plebshit movies. Real robots watch patrician films.

>>25768000
Those are some shitty flicks t b h
>>
>>25768493

>flicks
>butthurt /tv/ rebbitor that /r9k/ has better taste than his meme board

hi rebbit
>>
>>25768866
Angry, pleb?
>>
> no Birdman

Normalshit view:
> lmao it was filmed in one take and it's about this crazy guy! I found it really confusing.

Robot view:
> it's a movie about a man who's lost everything and can no longer distinguish reality from fantasy. He's desperately trying to get his dignity back. This is my future
>>
>>25769455
Go back to reddit, you utter pleb
>>
>>25769600
Birdman was good
>>
>>25769630
t. plebbest of plebs
>>
>>25768252
>being a weebshit
>>
>>25768000
>mfw I've never seen any of these movies
>mfw every day I realize I'm more normie than the last
>>
>>25769600
>>25769805
Spotted the normalfag who didn't get Birdman

Yeah reddit and other pretentious fags like it because it was filmed differently and had an "artistic" plot. They can only appreciate it on the special snowflake "lel so cultured" level.

A robot can connect with it and understand its message deeply.
>>
>>25768227
I've been in a drug-abuse ward and it was pretty clear to me that pretty much everyone in there thought of themselves as McMurphy, includeing me.

Was a funny experience.
>>
File: cosby2[1].jpg (66KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
cosby2[1].jpg
66KB, 620x480px
>>25770000
Golly, what a coinkadink
>>
>>25768000
>i stand alone
>lost in translation
are u retarded?
(THIS IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION)
>>
>>25768252
There are a lot of good movies, 4chan is just full of plebs like OP.

I mean how the fuck do people like Nicholas Cage movies, do you fuckers have no taste?
>>
>>25770181
>doesn't like Vampire's Kiss
>calls others plebs
wew lad
>>
File: 79957_full[1].jpg (60KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
79957_full[1].jpg
60KB, 675x1000px
>>25770181

>Cage is just a meme actor

Watch Lord of War and Bringing Out The Dead and tell me Cage isn't based
>>
File: 1.jpg (270KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
270KB, 854x1280px
>>25768000
I love movies. All movies. You guys are all listing faggot shit (except OP). Watch Brazil, Memento, Lost Highway, or something.
>>
>>25770068
> normalfag: oh this movie is so artsy and filmed so nice it's got a confusing plot people will think I'm so cultured for watching it

> robot: I relate to this film. It's the path of madness that having your dignity stripped away will set you on, it's the frustration of trying to build yourself back up and falling down

It's a robot film, as well as a god-tier film in general.
>>
>>25770243
Cage is shit and so are most well known actors and pretty much every film in OPs chart.
Finding a good movie as someone with taste is hard because most of them are produced with a lot of money to appeal to a large, brainless audience and get more money in return, instead of having an artistic purpose.
>>
I haven't watched much movies, should I start with these? Will I resonate with the robotics?
>>
>>25770375

its like you didn't even look at OP's list....
>>
>>25770181
>how the fuck do people like Nicholas Cage movies
>>>/v/eddit
>>
File: Synedoche[1].jpg (1MB, 936x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Synedoche[1].jpg
1MB, 936x1325px
Why did you take this gem out, still?

>And the truth is, I feel so angry
>And the truth is, I feel so fucking sad
>And the truth is, I felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long have been pretending to be alright just to get along
>Just for, I don't know
>Maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery
>Because they have their own
>Well, Fuck everybody

>Amen.
>>
File: LEHGUQk[1].jpg (397KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
LEHGUQk[1].jpg
397KB, 800x800px
>>25770432

Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver is -the- protorobot

If you liked Taxi Driver & Lost and Translation move down the list
>>
>>25770375

You need to be 18 or older to post here Anon
>>
File: tumblr_m1w3kaJUWe1qm7fcfo1_128.jpg (953KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1w3kaJUWe1qm7fcfo1_128.jpg
953KB, 1280x1813px
Point Blank.
>>
>No end of evangelion
S m h t b h f a m
That movie is better than all of those
>>
>>25770569
If that was true there'd be a chance of getting worthwhile movie recommendations from /r9k/.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.