[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you shouldn't complain about work, anon >everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>you shouldn't complain about work, anon
>everyone hates their job
>>
File: laughing_jameson.jpg (142KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_jameson.jpg
142KB, 800x533px
>he looked forward to adulthood
>>
File: capitalism 101.jpg (1010KB, 3112x3461px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism 101.jpg
1010KB, 3112x3461px
>everybody hates work
>people spend most of their life working
>read: everybody hates life.

thanks capitalism
>>
File: 1430133504304.jpg (75KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
1430133504304.jpg
75KB, 479x640px
>>25767061
>thanks capitalism
b-buh buh theres no other way anon.
>>
>>25767061
What does this picture mean besides that few people control a lot of money?
>>
>>25767027
>Dad gets mad at me when people ask if I like having a job and I say no
>they cannot fathom that I would rather have 100% of my free time to do whatever I could possibly want
>>
>>25767169
Why do people ask you if you like having a job?
>>
>>25767152
it means that we're slaves.
no one here can comprehend what it's like to be a billionaire.
>>
>>25767208
I started working with my Dad last September, and before that I was NEET for about 4 months after HS. They're just trying to get me to admit that real life is "hard" when really it's fucking comfy because I never spend money on myself, so I'm set in a couple years.
>>
>>25767083
>>25767232
Why are you mad at other people's success? Don't you think that they are entitled to their money for working hard?
>>
>>25767232
But our conditions are better than those 100 years ago.
>>
>>25767295
what does my post have to do with anything that you said or being mad at other's success?

the hierarchy was established long ago and it's based on your riches, forget how they are obtained, if you have them, you are elevated in class, whether they worked hard or are drug dealing cartel scum.
the bottom rung is slave tier, below that is homeless or imprisoned.
i'm just calling us what we are, the 99%, we're slaves.
>>
>>25767295
The only way to climb the ladder of capitalism is by treading on other people

Fuck you, you libertarian faggot
>>
File: JobCreator.jpg (126KB, 770x504px) Image search: [Google]
JobCreator.jpg
126KB, 770x504px
>>25767295
>Why are you mad at other people's success?

CLASSKEK
>>
>>25767349
>>25767355
>>25767377
Epic posts guys! I'm really #feelingthebern
>>
File: file.png (204KB, 710x208px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
204KB, 710x208px
>>25767061
This kind of shit is why I think people have to literally sell their soul to the devil to become excessively rich. It's one thing to get a good job and be well off, but in order to be RICH you have to be a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>25767152
>>25767232
my dad is actually millionaire so I'm set for life
>>
>>25767445
This actually motivates me.
>>
>>25767445
Compare this to the bottom 1% who fill prisons.
>>
>>25767396
>Bernie the jew
>not Enver Hoxha

Epic post, faggot! Jump in the nearest harbor with you amerikek values
>>
I don't hate my job.
You'll find something enjoyable anon, don't listen to them!
>>
>>25767957
I can't tell if you're trolling or if I should have hope.
>>
FUCK THOSE CUNTS. Especially when they tell you "That's what the reeeaaalll world is like, get used to it". Like, fuck you! You probably hate your job just as much and have given up. Or you're just one of those weird fucks that thinks they have to earn not being sick and homeless.
>>
>>25768169
But what about people who you know aren't miserable who say they hate their jobs?
>>
You're doing what humans do - work, now stop complaining and invent robots or something.
>>
Who has ever complained about complaining about work?
I can understand if somebody got onto you for complaining about your job WHILE working.
But when you're off, everybody complains with each other, it's just what workers do. Even those who like their job still complain about the bad parts.
>>
>coworkers say they love their job
>ask them if they'll continue to come to work if they win the lottery
>they say "fuck no, I'm leaving"
fucking idiots
>>
>>25768259
It happens when someone is always talking about quitting.
>>
>>25768267
Maybe they love it in comparison to other jobs.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.