[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mornin' robots, I'm still having a mental breakdown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1451315696881.gif (539KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1451315696881.gif
539KB, 500x358px
Mornin' robots, I'm still having a mental breakdown so I need your help.
People do not like me; they seem to strongly dislike me.
> average looks
> average intelligence
> past my 2deepnedgy4u phase, so my opinions are very neutral
> private
As I said in the previous thread, I wouldn't mind being invisible or boring, but I can't deal with the anger. People don't like having conversations with me longer than a few minutes. People get upset at something I said and they won't tell me what's wrong, they'll just cut me out. No one even tries reconnecting with me, they're perfectly fine with dropping all contact and never calling me again. So maybe it's just normies, right? I'd like to join my people again, the autists, but they don't really like me either now.

Can you guys start listing off reasons that I rub people the wrong way these days, this is really upsetting for me.
>>
Don't talk about you, just talk about what they want to hear, no opinios, should help
>>
>>25766955
I dont know you and i dislike you already. You faggot.
>>
Are you short?
>>
That sucks bro, so what do you do with yourself? Have any fun hobbies or anything? Catch any good movies lately? Tell me about you.
>>
>I wouldn't mind being invisible or boring,
>But, I want to be accepted by people.
They aren't exactly contradictory statement but I am sure you know what's wrong with them. Learn how to act and sweet talk, or you can just stay away from people and do your own thing.
>>
>>25766993
I actually don't talk about myself because I'm embarrassed about being boring.

>>25767003
Why?

>>25767004
Average height, why do you ask?

>>25767011
> sensitive non-practicing artfag
> like to listen to music and dress pretentiously
> 2 friends I made this year who I like but have a slightly shallow relationship with (since I don't talk about myself, they don't know much about me, and they don't ask)
> 23 KV
> occasional brand whore, but I'm self-deprecating about it
> have a stutter
> have conservative opinions and sjw ones that no one knows about
> only drank, never smoked or done drugs
> try not to talk shit about anyone
> people my age really dislike me, people under 20 and people over 30 like me okay, but I really want to be liked by my peers.
Basically I'm lame. I still don't understand the hate.
>>
>>25767114
Shut the fuck up moron, i don't care.
>>
>People don't like having conversations with me longer than a few minutes
I used to believe this also. Instead of focusing on whether or not they're enjoying the conversation focus on keeping it enjoyable to you. The secret is: not everybody is going to like you or what you say, however keep saying it and talking to different people and eventually someone will like what you have to say.

Tl;dr don't worry about their feelings so much and just make sure you're having a good time. Consequently, more people will enjoy being around you. Normies are weird like that.
>>
>>25767124
> when you oversell it being edgy
the post
>>
>tfw literally everyone I know likes me

Dunno what you're doing wrong anon. I just act like a good person and everyone just naturally likes me.
>>
>>25766955
op, where are you from?
>>
>>25767365
t-that's not helping me
>>
>>25767801
maybe noone likes you cause you're a stupid fucking asshole, can't even answer the question above your post lmao
>>
The last thing you should be looking do is peoples approval. And conservatism in its current form ranges from taking personal responsibility to all out reactionary dipshit s who don't want to participate in any non-fascist political process because they believe everything they read on 4chan, so it would help if you clarified your opinions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.