[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel as though they can relate a lot less to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1452352027264.gif (414KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1452352027264.gif
414KB, 520x520px
Does anyone else feel as though they can relate a lot less to the average poster on this board now?

So many, so many threads and posters are about/bring up their friends, bfs/gfs, people they routinely talk to, their passions and interests, their attractiveness, partaking in their fetish with their significant other, use of social media, etc.

I have no friends, obviously am not in a relationship, am completely undesirable, have no interests, basically I'm alive because I haven't killed myself but don't get anything out of life whatsoever. I used to have a lot more people I could identify with when I started threads here, but now they die with few replies. Scanning other threads there are fewer people like me, it seems.
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 648x1098px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 648x1098px
>>25766621
IMO I think they are just bullshitting just to get the (You)'s because they know most actual robots have pure anger for normies though I don't blame us for hating the Norma scum
>>
This board lost the meaning of what being a robot really is. Now it's just full of relatively normal people complaining about not having a bf/gf. I used to come here to vent along with other people having a genuinely rough time beyond tfw no gf, but those people seem more rare now. I have also noticed that many of the posters are unnecessarily angry and provocative which is a typical 4chan thing but not a robot trait I don't think. The normies took over this board, it's time to move on.
>>
>>25767127
That's far from what this board was. People didn't come here to vent about no gfs, they came to complain about how disgusting sex was and how wrong relationships were.
>>
>>25767163
I didn't mean venting about gfs, I just meant venting about life in general and having some actually interesting discussions.
It seems much more shallow now.
>>
>>25767177
Oh yeah, that's true anon. It's unfortunate but also many other boards are fine. I think it's just because this is a fast board with more traffic so overall quality has just decreased.
>>
No, but I did feel like that back on the old r9k when you degenerates started invading.

Saged.
>>
File: dreadlord.gif (18KB, 161x196px) Image search: [Google]
dreadlord.gif
18KB, 161x196px
i miss the greentext stories desu senpai. back then i took them for granted, now i hunger.
>>
>>25767212
Fuck off. Greentext was and still is a fucking bore.
Entire thread smeared with that green shit with people blogging about randomfuckabout with absolutely no replies.
Greentext is lazyness. It doesn't take that fucking long to write a coherent sentence and get your point across.
>>
>>25767238
I don't know, I was really enjoying that incest greentext last night.
>>
I'm new here. I've been here for 2 days and I think most posts are a little too whiny for my taste.
>>
>>25767127
I'm one of those angry posters you're talking about. I assure you I'm 100% robot.
>>
>>25767361
I wanted to say unnecessarily angry towards other robots, I should word my posts better.
>>
I only come here for greentext stories that I can relate to desu
Oh and the fact that as fucked up as I am (ugly, KHV, small dick, social anxiety, crippling depression) I can still sometimes feel good about myself knowing there are robots even worse than me that are so fucked up they have never created a thread or replied to a post and just permanently lurk!
>>
I feel the same OP. When I first came to /r9k/ a few years ago, it was like I found a board with people that are almost exactly like me. They felt the same, they expierienced the same, they are in the same state as I am now.

Things have changed. I got in touch with some people from here, and I can't relate to them at all. It's all about some minor problems, the biggest one of course "tfwnogf". This used to be a place for fucked up people that deserved the name robot in the sense of they just work, nothing more. They didn't have life goals. They gave up. Now the term robot is something that you tack to yourself just like all the kids did with depression and OCD in high school. It's cool to have, a lifestyle. A lifestyle you can change whenever you want.

I know that there are still people here that I could relate too, but they became really rare. Still, we're here OP.

>>25767127
Also what this guy said.He brings it to the point very well.
>>
The pendulum has been swinging in this direction for a long time. Late 2014 really twisted the knife in. Now there are very few posters left without a friend group they talk to regularly, and I would bet that almost half have a significant other.

The worst development is that more and more people treat this board like a dating site. Say you're an unhappy woman and at least three guys will genuinely try to get in contact with you.
>>
Go to wizardchan friend :)

You'll fit right in :))
>>
I feel the same way but at the same time I think it is in my nature to become more calloused and to just disregard the normalfaggotry because there's no stopping it.
>>
>>25767810
Wizchan is worse than /r9k/. You get flamed if you claim to be lonely and everybody accuses each other of being /cow/
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 349x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 349x387px
>tfw you're such a pathetic person that you can always find something to whine and cry about no matter how small
>tfw the most pathetic bbs in history becomes slightly less of a hell hole
>this nigga cries every day
>Woe is me
>>
>>25766621
So why have you not killed yourself yet OP?
>>
>>25767907
They ban you the second you mention talking to a girl or being one. That does create a bit of a different atmosphere then here though. Cow has been torturing them because the admin is literally from Cow.
>>
File: nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg (41KB, 604x292px) Image search: [Google]
nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg
41KB, 604x292px
Le r/4chan army is here for their daily dose of EPIC meme arrow stories, the rarest of facebook frogs, and the best satire the interwebz have ever known. REEEEE! NORMIES GET OUT! Haha! Am I doing it right? No one here is REALLY a virgin who hates themselves and is too mentally-ill to go outside, right? That's, like, not even possible LMAO! Brb, my gf just texted me : -)
>>
>>25766621
/r9k/ is a reddit and /pol/ dumping ground. has been for a while now.

its fucking shit
>>
>>25766621
I'm just like you OP I've just lost the motivation to post. Why talk about anything, there's no point.

I just sit in my bed doing nothing waiting to die and fearing everything. Literally don't speak for days sometimes unless family is around.
>>
>>25768018
Lol great post TheRadBrad98!
I love that image!
>that feeling when this describes my feeling
>>
>>25766621
>>25768040
Nice to see that some of you guys are still around. It's shit here anymore but I keep coming out of habit and lack of anything else to do.
>>
yes, because you're all fucking 19 or something

fucking children goddamn your childhood memories are probably getting your first taylor swift album at age 5 or some stupid shit like that
>>
>>25768123
Why would you be here past 19? What's your life even like?
>>
>>25768236
30 years old here, got sucked in during my early 20s, now I can't leave
>>
>>25768254
Oh come on how hard can it be to get a gf at 30 when they all want to settle down?
>>
>>25768236
it's this kind of response that gets me. it's akin to "wait, are you serious? how could anyone have never had a gf?"

you fucks probably started browsing 4chan in 2012 jesus christ
>>
>>25768268
I don't want a gf
I just want to be happy and not have people stare at me when I go to the shops
>>
>>25768268
There is nothing sexier than a 30 y/o kv
>>
>>25768281
It's different in college when they all chase biggest dick and best abs, when you're 30 and you have a good career you can just date younger women.
>>
>>25768326
that may make sense to a 19 year old faggot who thinks 30 years old is some kind of unimaginable abstract concept that he'll never reach

it's the 30 year olds who were already norms who have it easy. the manchild robots may as well still be 20
>>
>>25768366
I don't get it, if you're not pulling pussy all night long weekends and weekdays what are you even doing? Aren't you studying to get a great career? If not, then what?
>>
>>25768408
being a loser
>>
File: 1452817908309.gif (92KB, 582x433px) Image search: [Google]
1452817908309.gif
92KB, 582x433px
>>25766621
>tfw barely any feels threads, usually "wat do", b8, and tinder threads
It gets lonelier everyday.
>>
>>25767127
I have also noticed that many of the posters are unnecessarily angry and provocative which is a typical 4chan thing but not a robot trait I don't think.
Definitely this. This board was much comfier around 2012, it actually seemed like a bunch of unhappy people who wanted to fix things but just got hit with a lot of unfortunate luck every step to improvement. You could have real conversations with people.Then it started getting more and more traffic and tendies introduced the /b/-tier posters to the board. Pepe getting popular pretty much sunk the ship and killed the board and the cuck meme getting popular was the corpse getting raped.
>>
I hate everyone posting about tfwnogf.

It is literally the cancer that led to women and normies invading this board and ruining it, along with fucking Pepe.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.