[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is even love? Normies always cheat and do one night stands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 214x317px
What is even love? Normies always cheat and do one night stands

>you think a girl is attractive?

Then that's just lust
I actually don't know what qualities i want in a women

I want a women to love me, but why would they love me? For what reason?

Society expectations is men should have careers money strong handsome and witty

Im handsome women have told me that, iv been asked out only by association and iv turned all these women down before because i have no career or money

And because i don't want anything from a women besides good looks

I don't expect a women to have a job cook and all the other stuff society pushes

Im confused /r9k/ I simply just want to not be alone
>>
>>25766274
Love is the desire to see the person one loves be and become all she or he is capable of being and becoming.
>>
>>25766274
you are speaking like a man who doesn't realize he is living in a morally bankrupt society
>>
Love is a lucky persistent mutual infatuation, it exists but should not be expected.
>>
>>25766294
fuck off Dwayne Dyer
>>
shits not real dude don't worry about it
>>
>>25766330
Can't help the fact the man got something right. After the romantic phase wears off, all that remains -- if something remains -- is concern and desire to help in their endeavours, to make them realize their potential.
>>
>>25766274
>Normies always cheat and do one night stands
N O P E
>>
File: 1444953291426.jpg (189KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1444953291426.jpg
189KB, 1920x1440px
>>25766294
But im 25, why haven't i ever found love? Would i have been a better person if i found love earlier?

Its like iv been deprived of a key aspect of life, and life is very short, if im lucky i could find love soon but how long will it even last? How will i ever be the best version of my self if i finally find love and lose it in a year?
>>
>>25766458
>normies are scum
>robots are smarter and better than normies in every way

About 80% of /r9k/ threads right there.
>>
>>25766480
You've never found love because you can't spell the fucking word "I've".
>>
File: images (1).jpg (31KB, 315x467px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
31KB, 315x467px
>>25766458
Implying clubs aren't filled with normies ever weekend looking to have sex,

Implying every single normie in the club is a faithful partner to their spouse that isn't attending the club
>>
>>25766274
Love is how bitches get you

If you haven't felt it, it's because you don't have anything worth getting
>>
>>25766521
>In general, we can conclude that over the course of married, heterosexual relationships in the United States, EM sex occurs in less than 25% of committed relationships, and more men than women appear to be engaging in infidelity (Laumann et al., 1994; Wiederman, 1997).

Try harder. Maybe if you keep pretending that everyone cheats, you can convince yourself that you're better than people with social lives.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (18KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
18KB, 280x373px
>>25766558
Do you know how statistics works?
>implying people will openly admit to cheating
>>
>>25766558
>19 fucking 97
You gotta be kidding right now nigga
>>
>>25766623
>>25766649
>the number went from 25% to 100% in 20 years
Yeah, OK. Keep deluding yourself that everyone is constantly out clubbing and cheating on their partners.
>>
>>25766772
Yeah there's no way that culture changed at all in 19 years
>>
>>25766791
http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
As of 2010, it was about 25% for men and 15% for women.
>>
>>25766840
>survey
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
oh wow

yeah, thank god people never lie right? Makes statistics so easy
>>
>>25766857
Did you literally just read the URL and hit Reply, you drooling retard? Did you even look at their source? http://gss.norc.org/About-The-GSS
>>
love is when you feel fuzzy in your heart, not your penis
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.