[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bro Just be yourself man ;)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1452493532124.jpg (13KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1452493532124.jpg
13KB, 500x479px
Hey bro

Just be yourself man ;)
>>
He's pretty ugly tho, dude got the cockroach abdomen going on
>>
>>25765654
Yea good luck with that 5 head and weird face bro :)
>>
>>25765654

if that guy walked up to a girl and mumbled and fumbled like an autistic faggot he would get laughed at just like you faggots.

but the good looks give him confidence that he is worth something to BEE HIMSELF and not be outcome dependant.

just like money gives some men confidence in the same way.
>>
>>25765654
your point? what else are normies supposed to tell you if they just want you to shut the fuck up? or did you think they actually tried to help you?
>>
This is like a white version of me. dafuq brah
>>
>>25765654
This guy is average as fuck. Anyone would look good with this kind of photography but look at those fucking ears and that triangular face. Not ugly, but really nothing special
>>
>>25765690
Don't come to MY board and trivialize MY experiences and tell ME to shut the fuck up on MY board
>>
>tfw cant be yourself because yourself is an autistic faggot
>tfw cant fake cause Im still an autistic faggot
Im done
>>
>>25765654
im trying to grow my hair like that but fuck i'm stuck in the awkward stage and it makes it really hard to do anything with my hair right now
>>
>>25765758
>MY board
FUCKING KEK, the way you wrote it it really looks like you're convinced that it is YOUR board

lol you're a manchild so you still have that le adults always do shit for me/legitimately try to help me way of thinking. if a normie tells u to "jus bself" they probably want you to stfu
>>
File: Constantine_42fc36_5724683.png (148KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine_42fc36_5724683.png
148KB, 500x352px
>>25765654
>Clean skin
>Clean haircut
>Decent body
This is not much. You're right, he's not goof looking, but he takes care of himself.
Solid 9/10.
>>
>>25765863
>goof
good tbqh
>>
>>25765863
>Solid 9/10.

Na m8
>>
>>25765838
>manchild

kek i'm 32 you faggot
you're probably not even 18 GTFO of MY board
>>
>>25765838
Its almost like you cant even recognize satire and you are retarded
>>
>>25765833
why would you make yourself look like a douchebag?
>>
>>25765976
because women are attractive to douchebags

i've had a buzzcut for years and i just come off as boring and no women ever even notices me
>>
File: 15-01-2016=03.png (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
15-01-2016=03.png
93KB, 640x480px
BzzzzzzzZZzzzz

Hey buddy, why didn't you talk to her?

Did you try beeing yourself?

Just bee yourself!
>>
>>25765654
German reporting in. A guy looking like that would only get ignored or ridiculed by girls here.
>>
being myself has worked for me
but its also what makes it so hard to follow through
>>
>>25765654
thanks brah, good advice
>>
>>25765990
you'll still be attracted to the same women whether you are a douchebag on the outside or the inside anon
>>
>>25765997
does he look Slavic or something?
>>
This world is not real.

You're in a coma.

Please wake up.

Find a way to end it and wake up.
>>
>>25766236
no, he's white
>>
>>25765654
hey bro, do you even lift?
>>
>>25765949
Cringiest post of the day.
>kek i'm 32 you faggot
yeah, thanks for proving my point. that is exactly what makes you a manchild. otherwise you'd just be a child.
>>
File: smug homer.jpg (51KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug homer.jpg
51KB, 530x600px
>>25765961
>i was just pretending to be retarded!
I can definitely recognize samefaggotry though.
>posts 1 minute apart
>>
>>25765838
If normies want you to stfu then you should keep talking just to spite them. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>25766476
saw that one coming. Actually this is a whole new modality for me. I have become a gross exaggeration of myself purposefully and I am becoming the worst person I can possibly be because that is what my social blueprint outlines. As a contingent being, I am only meant to resemble my genetics and conditioning. So I am not pretending to be retarded, I actually am and society made me that way.
>>
there are ugly manlets because previous generation ugly manlets somehow made it and passed their genes, continuing this chain of suffering. do you want to do the same?
if only everybody had chance to be born good looking white.
>>
There is no such thing as a blonde chad.
>>
>>25766586
No "passing on" my genes (which actually equates to creating a whole fucking person whose circumstances throughout life are entirely MY responsibility) is actually an egregious evil act and a failing of the categorical imperative does not serve as any kind of justification for it.
>>
>>25766586
When the previous generations made it, things were different. Women were shamed for slutting around(which doesn't mean they didn't do it) while nowadays thanks to tinder etc we're going back to the Chadocentric society where you have bunch of men who get most of the women.
>>
>>25766689
we're victims of this transition

also i need to clarify, i said ugly manlet but it's the womanlets who are responsible for manlets.
manlets rarely procreate anyway while womanlets are often sought after, short height for women is cuuute and whatnot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.