[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open a door for a girl >no thank you blowjob

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>open a door for a girl
>no thank you blowjob
>>
>>25765151
I know that feel.

>choose not to rape girl
>No rewarded with sex

FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEE
>>
File: 768797.gif (652KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
768797.gif
652KB, 497x732px
>>25765201
>choose not to rape girl
>No rewarded with sex
Laughed at this for a good 15 seconds.
I've had a really rough night. Thanks.
>>
>>25765151
For real bro. Why can't guys grow out of this "just be nice to girls mentality" by the age of, let's say, 17? I know in my case it was because of being an immigrant who was raised in a very different way than my peers. So it took me a little longer to figure out how to be successful with girls. But what about all the other shy, nice guys on here?
>>
>>25765151
>>25765201
>>25765227
>be born
>ostracized and treated like shit because not social
>some how supposed to be happy being a KV

And now you make fun of us?

I'm starting to understand shooters more
>>
>>25765333
Have you tried growing as a person instead of wallowing in self pity?

No?

Then post away frogposter! Gibs us big habbening thread when you lose your ability to handle your mediocre life of your own design.
>>
>open a blowjob for a girl
>no thank you door
>>
>>25765368
>ugly, naturally anti-social people have to "grow and develop as a person" to get basic rights and courtesies
>naturally attractive people can behave like shit and devolve into mindless animals and still get treated better
>>
>let girl in to traffic
>doesn't give me thank you sex

Fucking whore
>>
>>25765201
I'm going to upload you on reddit.
>>
>>25765368
>wallowing in self pity
Yea, because everybody not doing something they "should" be is a pitiful person?
>>
File: 646446246.gif (32KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
646446246.gif
32KB, 650x422px
>See girl
>she is 6/10
>I am 4/10
>falling within the left skewed 3.0 standard deviation, and integrating the function, I need to please this human to the threshold of 0.1 in order to commence a relationship
>door opening protocols fulfill 0.03 providing that my fedora is doffed
>in what seems to be a bizarre anomaly, the human does not spontaneously initiate a relationship

This is how autistic people view relationships.
They see other humans as machines, or computer programs, like their visual novels.

And society coddles these people.
"Aspergers Syndrome" had its name changed from "Autistic Psychopathy" for PC reasons.
But it still doesn't change the fact that autistic people are subhuman, uncaring, and not fit for society.
>>
>Eye contact with qt
>mfw not married to her
>>
>>25765431
Sn1ffdog, you are truly a bastard man
>>
>>25765477
Yea, so PUAs that manipulate girls minds in order to fuck them are ok?
Fuck you roastie
>>
>girl said hello to me
>didnt get her number
fucking whore
>>
>>25765433
Only if they are complaining about their life, all the while NOT fixing it.

>cut hand
>feel dizzy from blood loss
>infected
>dying
>friend says go to hospital
>get mad at friend for thinking I need to go to hospital
>>
>>25765477
I work off of a bethesda system of relationships from -5 to 5, where -5 is arch enemy and 5 is married. Doing certain things will add or take points, and the total amount of points determines your relationship stats
>>
>>25765506

PUAs aren't good people.
But at least they understand human emotion.
At least they have the inner "warmth" and capacity for goodwill towards people.

Autistic people can't.
They need to be institutionalized and kept away from society, like schizophrenics and psychotics.
>>
>>25765395
Boohoo life isn't fair.

Some people have to work harder.

The sooner you learn life isn't some PBS program the quicker you can get to living instead of dying the in the slow shadow of self pity
>>
>>25765500
It's my trade.
>>
>>25765151
So amesome xD its like im on the front page of reddit trollololol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.