[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine tinder but for drinking buddies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bileet.jpg (66KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
bileet.jpg
66KB, 540x360px
Imagine tinder but for drinking buddies.
>>
I shud mak an app forrit
I have to wait 23 secs befire postin teply
>>
>>25764199
can we ban roasties from it?
>>
>>25764199

Lol even too beta to find a drinking buddy what a joke.
Wouldnt even work cause people aint drunk when you write them in midst of the day.
Just go to a bar get fucked up and talk to people
>>
>>25764269
what the fuck is a roastie

all I have for a clue is that apparently merely asking what a roastie is is an "unoriginal comment" so I suppose this has been discussed before.
>>
>>25764311
Ur mum
Lol
Get fucked
Just kiddin
>>
>>25764311
Your mother is a roastie.
>>
>>25764340
>>25764352
Okay so it's a new word for women you can't fuck?

Don't you have enough of those?
>>
>>25764383
Holy shit
U r dumb
How long have u been on the robot senpai
>>
File: roastbeef.jpg (17KB, 406x305px) Image search: [Google]
roastbeef.jpg
17KB, 406x305px
>>25764383
Holy fuck lurk more.
>>
File: 1280334081265.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
1280334081265.gif
2MB, 431x306px
>>25764383
Also who says u cant fuck ur mother
I fucked ur mother
>>
>>25764431
My mother is 53 years old and looks like fat Sean Bean in drag.

She worked full-time, running her own company as raised me and my sister virtually on her own while doing her best to undo all the bullshit that our dad put the whole family through. She has been screwed over, used, fucked with and mistreated on every blow of her life and she would deserve all the nice things in life.

If she got laid half as often as you dumbasses make that joke, I would be so happy.
>>
>>25764551
Calm down lad
Its just
B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R
>>
>>25764551
It's meme words pal. Nobody holds any animosity towards your mother, aside from the standard amount of contempt she deserves for raising a newfag who doesn't know how to lurk.
>>
>>25764617
>>25764631
I ain't even mad. I'm just saying.
>>
>>25764681
> aint even mad
I can taste you anus tears from here
Delicous
>>
>>25764551
Fuck you and your mother. This isn't your safe space.
>>
>>25764764
But no, seriously. She's single and I can pay the bill if you go on a date with her.
>>
>>25764551
>responding to ur mum joke
Did you skip middle school
>>
>>25764789
bitch I am so autistic I literally did not understand I was bullied thorough the entirety of years between 8 and 16.

Get on my level.
>>
It's called a bar.
You don't even have to be a normie to talk to a drunk person. They will do all of the talking for you if you really can't think of a single thing to say.
>>
>>25764199
na mang, getting drunk with randoms is kinda risky, i mean you don't know what type of drunk they'll be, or it could just be a way to steal from you. much safer to drink alone, indoors.

r-right guys?
>>
>>25765007
idk I'd prefer staying in and emptying a bottle of wine alone, but unfortunately I'm in a NEETing and mom doesn't let me drink at the house.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.