[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres a feeling of uncertainty or weirdness I have with an assortment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (27KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 492x366px
Theres a feeling of uncertainty or weirdness I have with an assortment of subjects that seem to otherwise be normal.

Growing or getting bigger seems very weird. Especially from an exercise/bodybuilding angle. Feels like a deterrent because it'd feel weird to suddenly be bigger.

Or for any other lanklets out there, slouching because being taller feels weird or wrong.

To go the extra mile, psychic powers in fiction are a massive turn-off. There's some looming feeling of something being off or unnatural when some character develops these impossible powers that make their mind capable of incomparable force. Taking revenge on everyone who hurt them. A regular person would struggle in those confines, but breaking beyond human capability and exacting revenge is terrifying. Like a student returning and overcoming their master. Seems stressful beyond belief from the master's perspective.

Lastly, prosthetics or artificial body parts. Not to go full-on ludite, but those sort of mods seem "unnatural" and wrong, even if the whole thing debunks itself when you try to draw the line. Can't really defend that point without just being a crazy person.

Any feel similar?
>>
tfw stuck in a nightmare world where no one can relate
>>
>>25763962
You're a basket case anon. I can't make heads or tails of what you've posted, none of it makes sense and I think you are at the very least mentally unsound.

Please seek help from a professional.
>>
>>25764303
Wh-what do you mean, anon?
>>
Alright well, here goes nothing. Last bump before I give.
>>
File: breaking bad.gif (187KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
breaking bad.gif
187KB, 500x333px
Bizarre feels/questionable sanity thread go

>when you're walking somewhere and suddenly picture yourself along that timeline as a 4D object, and feel a "pull" back to the "line" when you deviate slightly from the path

>when your perspective becomes a nothing observer, watching "your" meat puppet do whatever and wondering what he's gonna do next but simultaneously wondering nothing; then the two merge sharing a perspective and meat puppet is pretty confused

>when you feel like you can't "escape" your ways of thinking. Like you will always have to think the way YOU do.

>when people are talking about cars and insurance and gas near you and you're trying to be vested in the conversation but are simultaneously showing disdain and pity for them being people who just get up, work, go to school, go to sleep repeat and literally babble on about this shit for 45 minutes; defending them because you've known their feel, they probably get about a half an hour of time to themselves a day now, and get manic about the shit that is most prevalent in their life ie fuelling up, eating, showering, just dealing with entropy in general to keep themselves together and going working toward "something"; and admiring them for pulling through, not giving up.
>And going on to do have this kind of thought process when encountering other people, other subjects. Sitting, listening, appearing as though you perpetually are going to add to the conversation but never do. Not talking, not caring that they care you're not talking, but somehow still able to place yourself in these moments

>when most of your life seems to just be a collection of habits and you break out of it into lucidity for a while. Then you feel it fade but desperately cling

>when you realize you're actually going to die
>>
>>25763962
Some sort of OCD, dissociation thing.
I don't know.
>>
>>25764828
Not so sure about some of this, anon.
>>
File: 1452628991179.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452628991179.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>25764828
>when you feel like you can't "escape" your ways of thinking. Like you will always have to think the way YOU do.

>when you're walking somewhere and suddenly picture yourself along that timeline as a 4D object, and feel a "pull" back to the "line" when you deviate slightly from the path
I feel these. Am I going insane?
>>
>>25763962
> always feel like I'm going to end up turning into some humanoid abomination before I die, like I'm going to do terrible things to other people and self-destruct. Worried that I'll lose my teeth and hair and turn my skin blue with colloidal silver and commit some kind of attacks

>feel sexually unfulfilled constantly, worried I'll act out eventually in some crazy sexual way to make up for years of not getting laid much. Worried about becoming a tranny or using melanotan to turn my skin black and go undercover as a big black stud. Worried I'll become a gay slut or end up as a BDSM-induced tranny like Larry wachowski
>>
File: cognitive brolems.png (91KB, 802x600px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive brolems.png
91KB, 802x600px
>>25764952
>when you try to picture the guy who literally avatars himself as a kawaii uguu shitgirl from some awful japanese cartoon
>>
>>25763962
>Growing or getting bigger seems very weird. Especially from an exercise/bodybuilding angle. Feels like a deterrent because it'd feel weird to suddenly be bigger.

it doesnt happen suddenly by any definition of the term. Sometimes you have those moments where you look in the mirror and you're like 'by god I am an entirely different person, holy shit'.
feels good, though it is weird. Like you've abandoned a part of yourself.
People will make new first impressions looking at you, they won't know what kind of person you are on the inside, or what dramatic change you made from the man you used to be.
>>
File: 1451867975404.png (748KB, 1108x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451867975404.png
748KB, 1108x1080px
>>25764987
Don't you think Shindou is so cute?
>>
>>25765003
But even that realization might become at odds with anyone you otherwise regularly encounter. Is growth like that purely positive? No one feels like someone starting to workout seems threatening, or "not like themselves" as others are used to them?
>>
>>25764828

I don't know this feel

how many drugs are you on bud?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.