[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel depressed as fuck right now. I just learned that my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

File: killme.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
12KB, 485x312px
I feel depressed as fuck right now. I just learned that my friend from school got accepted to Princeton via SCEA. I've wanted to go to Princeton since I was in the 5th grade and I worked literally 50x harder to get there, but I was rejected. Not even deferred or anything - they pretty much just told me I wasn't good enough.

I had a 4.0 unweighted, 4.8 weighted, and 2360 on the SAT. He had a fucking 3.8 unweighted with a score at least 250 points below mine. I'm pretty sure I had more awards and extracurriculars than he did, too. Only thing that he did differently was that he did fencing or some weird shit like that.

He even made a long-ass Facebook post thanking all the people that "helped" him find "success", and got like 100 likes within a couple of hours. He doesn't deserve it, and now he's bragging like he's hot shit.

Why is life so fucking unfair, and why do I always seem to get the short end of the stick?
>>
It's shit m8. That's how life works.
Don't listen to capitalists or people who tell you how hard they worked to get where they are.
>>
>>25763642

only solution to this is to kill your 'friend' without getting caught

good luck and god speed!
>>
>>25763642
simple: low IQ, it's even worse than being a manlet, I'm tall but I'm a 115 IQlet, it's patheitc, no matter how hard I try genetically superior people with higher IQs can BTFO me like nothing
>>
>>25763682
So I'm just going to have to accept the fact that this fucker's going to have more opportunities and likely a better life than I am because "it's shit m8?"

>>25763713
He's still my friend, he's just cocky as fuck now even though he's dumb as shit.

>>25763742
What?
>>
Wish I had a line of crystal right now
>>
>>25763642
Wah WAAAAAAAAH I DIDNT GET INTO PRINCETON MUMMY WAAAAAAAAH HE GOT IN ITS NOT FAIR UHUH UHUH UHUH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>25763754
>he's a dumb shit

So? he was unlucky, would you insult somebody by saying he's a "short fuck" or a "ugly faced person"?

If you would then you're a normie.
>>
>>25763642
I wish Sony would send me to collage.
>>
>>25763774
No, I wouldn't. But he's cocky as hell now for something I know for a fact he doesn't deserve.
>>
>>25763754

no he's not, you don't have any friends

it's a joke all against you and your 'friend' is in on it

why aren't you planning to off him already?

you chicken or something? pussy.
>>
He's a better rounded person than you. You presented as someone who desperately wanted to be at Princeton, but he presented as someone who belonged there.
>>
>>25763754
>So I'm just going to have to accept the fact blah blah im a fagit
I don't really care what you do but what I told you is the truth.
>>
>>25763642
What colour was his skin?
>>
I love seeing tryhard overachievers get BTFO by life. It's nice that you've worked hard in school and all but you should get used to the fact that from now on none of that shit matters.
>>
>>25763891
This, OP.

Was your friend black or mexican?
>>
>>25763642
Fuck off you stupid fucking normie, no one here gives a shit that you didn't make it into your elite chad university, we have real problems here. I hope you brain cancer and die.
>>
>>25763945
He was neither, actually. He's white, and I'm Asian (Taiwanese) - hence my confusion.
>>
File: 1427352338664.png (11KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1427352338664.png
11KB, 310x326px
>>25764142
>and I'm Asian (Taiwanese)

They don't want another autistic Cho on their hands LMAO
>>
>>25764142
American universities are already completely flooded with asians.
>>
>>25764142

you do realise ivy leagues are biased against admitting asians right
>>
>>25764177
>>25764195
I get that, but I've done just about everything to show that I'm not just another "autistic Cho".

I'm captain of my school's varsity Water Polo team and have won multiple state competitions in tennis and swimming.

What the fuck am I supposed to do, then? Change my race?
>>
>>25764233
>my school's varsity Water Polo team
Holy fuck. Are you complaining about your rich private school life making it hard to get into your perfect university?

Just go work at your daddy's business, Cho.
>>
Dude u should have lied and said ur Mexican/Samoan.

That's how I got into ivy as an asian dude.

Whites in ivy: mostly super chads, really accomplished and shit. Some super autists tho, but outnumbered by chads.

Asians: mostly lazy as fuck because they got here on natural intellect and not hard work. (Like me, never studied in my life, but lucky enough to be born smart)

Blacks, I only know one and he's my roommate, he seems smart enough, tho his sat was 400 points lower.
>>
File: 1427129524575.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1427129524575.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>25764233
>I'm captain of my school's varsity Water Polo team and have won multiple state competitions in tennis and swimming.

FUCK

OFF

FUCKING NORMIE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25763642
>He even made a long-ass Facebook post

delete facebook you dumb shit
>>
>>25764317
What the fuck?
>>25764255
You do realize they can rescind your degree, right? And that there are face-to-face interviews and checkups?
>>25764276
nice meme!!!!1
>>25764252
I go to Mission San Jose high school in Fremont. It's a public school. And my parents don't own any businesses.
>>
File: 1430514510824.jpg (38KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
1430514510824.jpg
38KB, 460x405px
>>25763642
you know you're doing pretty good for yourself when the thing that gets you depressed is not getting accepted to Princeton....
>>
>>25764233
>What the fuck am I supposed to do, then? Change my race?
Yes.
Until Asian Americans get off their asses and get involved politically to end race being considered in hiring and college admissions, nothing will change. The problem with Asians is that they would rather just put up with unfairness rather than push for a more just system. The fact that most of you now vote Democrat doesn't help.
>>
>>25764368
I mean seriously, you're "depressed" for not getting accepted to prinsestin?

you must have a pretty good life OP! I'm sure you're /r9k/'s shooting star! you'll go far! :^)

we're all proud of you.. OP.. you're /r9k/'s lil man..
>>
>>25764364
Fucking autist, just have your name be something vaguely ethnic ( I was lucky as my chinese name was pretty rare already).

my stats to enter Colombia were 2300 and a 3.8 but I had legacy as my dad got his phd there.
>>
>>25764364

>I know I wasn't born black, but I identify as black

If you can pretend to be another gender you can pretend to be another race
>>
>>25764396
Princeton's been my dream school for a long, long time. Anyone else would also be pretty fucking depressed after getting rejected and seeing someone close to you get accepted.
>>25764389
My parents vote Republican, actually.
>>25764419
What's your last name? Mine is actually pretty rare, too, but I decided not to risk it.
>>25764425
Does that shit honestly work? Holy fuck. Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?
>>
just ask your father for a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>25764419
>>25764419
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL YOUR SCHOOL'S NAME RIGHT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25764364
Mission san jose may as well be a private school. Dont worry, just go to berkely and youll still end up being a doctor.
>>
File: 1446399807390.jpg (26KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1446399807390.jpg
26KB, 480x542px
>>25764453
you have no idea what sadness is... if the only thing making you sad is because you didn't get to go to your "dream school" delusional kid

and let me remind you that you aren't depressed... depression is a long term thing, that lasts years and years... you're just sad for the first time in your life or something
>>
>>25764453
Last name is shuey. (Immigration office actually got it wrong, but w/e seems white as fuck)

I didn't even plan to go to ivy, I was content with just chilling in a state school (and not paying 47k a year) , but parental pressure cucked me.

A lot of the super try hard Ivy kids burned out by 2nd semester, I'm just content to float at a 2.6 gpa
>>
>>25764453
>My parents vote Republican, actually.
That wasn't the main point. The point is that Asians in general would rather just grin and continue eating a shit sandwich (ie, compete against each other mercilessly) instead of politically mobilizing. African Americans bitch endlessly, even if their complaints are idiotic (see: BLM). Fucking do something about it.
>>
>>25764466
No shit its spelt like Columbia the country!!

It's an inside joke with my friends that's run too long with how many kids we can trigger with that in school

It's just like triggering havard kids by calling their med program the Harvard pf Chang school
>>
i dont knkw if OP even knows this vut Princeston and otger Unis like it are under sjw turmoil. You wont learn anything from going to these schools other than how to be s good cuckhold and how to check your privalage if you are a white cis male. you are better off learning a trade and avoiding college AT ALL COST to avoid getting in debt. You will be far more wealthier by not going to college from my honest experience.
t. former Princeton student that got ripped off with the promise of a scholarship and a valuable degree.
>>
>>25764534
*know *but *other

Uni doesn't even help my spelling ffs.
>>
>>25764534
Man you are literally the embodiment of r9k
>>
>>25763642
>Wanting to go to college
>Having a chance at Princeton at all
>Being able to get good grades
>Being depressed

You might as well just end your life now. I don't see any way around it.
People in life around you will always have it better than you.
>>
>>25764474
>assuming that I want to be a doctor because I'm asian
I want to be a software engineer. Anyhow, Berkeley is complete shit for people looking to get into medicine because it kills your GPA.
>>25764480
It's not like I've never been sad before LMFAO. I can feel it's different this time. This has left a scar on me mentally, and it's not going away any time soon.
>>25764499
I'm a Shih. Immigration office didn't get it wrong as far as I know. Think I could pass for something else when I apply to WUSTL?
>>25764508
Wasn't my main point either... I can't change the fact that my race is full of cucks and that no one wants to do anything about it. It's like I've been born to fucking fail and be discriminated against. Now that I realize this, it makes me feel even more fucking depressed.
>>25764534
I didn't fill out all the financial aid info, but I believe Princeton gives 100% free tuition if you earn less than 160k per year. My parents make around double that combined, and we still wouldn't have to pay full price. Money isn't an issue.
>>
>>25764571
you're not depressed and you're fucking retarded if you want to go to an ivy league school for software engineering...

go to caltech, university of chicago, MIT or carnegie mellon like any reasonable silver-spoon-in-mouth future computer science major that made good grades in high school and has a good life ahead of him. and don't fucking taking software engineering as a major, it's not a real major you pleb.
>>
>>25764564
I guess so. I fell for the college meme expecting a huge change in my life (an maybe a chance to get a gf). What ended up really happening was I durround by people that do not belong in Princeston period. There were probably more Chads and Stacies at Uni then there was at my high school. i usually just kept to myself which made me even more lonely and more depressed. So much so that I sudden discovered this board while in Uni and like any other lonely depressed new fag, became a regular on here. I may be smart but I was dumb enough to go to a shitty meme school like Princeton.
>>
>>25764571
A ton of my friends went to berkeley and still became doctors. Likewise, a ton of my colleagues went to cal for undergrad.

Don't go to wustl.

Anyways screenshot this post and read it again in 10 years, you'll have a good laugh.
>>
>>25764571
if you don't keep up your grades, at least 3.5 or better when I went, you will lose your scholarship. Most of the professors there tbqh are some of the most incompetent and often lazy teachers i ever had. One professor was so awful, he would often not speak as he was writing down examples and formulas and 98 percent of the class failed as a result and was hold back a year from graduating. It's bullshit OP. Dont fall for the normie meme of going to an expensive college. you will only get worse as a robot.
>>
>>25764613
I want to be a software engineer - as in the major that I applied for was CS.

Princeton's CS department isn't half bad, and I'm more interested in grad school placement and connections/internships/prestige than I am a strong undergrad education. Besides, going to Princeton has been a dream of mine for years now.

>>25764653
Again, this isn't something that'll heal over time. Unless I end up getting accepted by one of the other schools that I applied to, I can't see this as anything but a terrible experience.
>>
>>25764716
Princeton doesn't give scholarships, nor does any other HPYSM school.

And to my knowledge, financial aid packages don't get pulled even if your GPA is garbage.
>>
You should murder your friend and go on a rampage at the school to show them how much this means to you.
>>
>>25764736
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol
my sides are gone
>>
>>25764736
Yes it will. Youre literally 17 years old right now, you dont even have enough years of conscious experience to know shit. This isnt even a big wound its just a blow to your overinflated ego. Youll still end up working at google or Facebook or the startup of your choice
>>
>>25764736
Well rimes have changed and its also time to change your dreams. Go to a local uni or don't bother at all. in the end, going to these memes schools isn't going to make you any better than some faggot who went to another uni nor will it make you any valuable to employers who are looking more into experience than education since the liberals are responsible for over saturating college degree to the point where a degree in engineering is fucking worthless.
>>
>>25764795
*times
god fucking damn it I hate my unresponsive piece of shit phone.
>>
>>25764785
Except those companies are straight up evil and have to fill up diversity quotas. An educated white man isn't going to be hired by these companies whom main priority is to advertise the shit out of normies by collecting their data and giving it to advertising companies.
>>
>>25764849
Op is asian. Google and Facebook are literally teeming with asians
>>
>>25764867
Well in that case congrats OP. You will make a great employee by spying on people and selling their info while avoiding taxes. I'm jelly. I personally despise both companies as a
/g/entooman though.
>>
>>25764938
I mean google does more than spy on people.

Plus their cafeteria is pretty cash. Crab, lobster, steak, sushi every day
>>
>>25764979
Sure. Its just that their business practice is unethical considering advertisement is actually their main source of income. Either way, feel free to post rare nudes and stuff here once you start working there.
>>
>>25764453
Is this guy's family wealthy?
they could've made a donation or pulled some strings
should've tried MIT or Caltech or Stanford
>>
>>25763642
was he black
are you asian
if either is the case you should have seen it coming
>>
Yeah so much for normies preaching hard work. Hard work doesn't matter, your limit in life gets determined the day you get born. Get fucked, normans.
>>
>>25763642
so you go there for post-grad -- who cares, mate? life isn't fair. get over it.
>>
>>25763796
this
execute the smug cunt, or expect no sympathy here
>>
>>25763742
100 is the average. Though I highly doubt that you took an actual, multiple hour long IQ test with a licensed therapist. Otherwise you'd fucking know that 115 is above average.
IQ tests on the internet aren't remotely accurate,
>>
lol you're such a little bitch get some perspective

maybe you didn't get in because you're a cunt
>>
>>25766701
just-world the post

If something bad happened to you, you deserved it. That's pretty much what every just-world retard believes. Like you.
>>
>>25763642
Life is unfair cause it just is. It's all patterns and probability.

By the way if you're thinking about going to ivy leagues I hope you have some scholarships that can pay each of your semesters and are sure which major you want to do, cause college is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>25766638
>IQ tests on the internet aren't remotely accurate,

That's true; they tend to underestimate your IQ.
>>
>>25766758
What the fuck. Do normies really think that "hurr lief eez unfaihr" just magically makes everything go away? If anything it should make OP hate the normies, for saying such retarded shit.
>>
File: J J JUST.gif (2MB, 490x478px) Image search: [Google]
J J JUST.gif
2MB, 490x478px
>>25766725

more like JUST world, you're shits all fucked up

the guy's being a little bitch, he'll get into another college, a great one, I don't think he deserved to get in or not get in, no one deserves anything

first line of my previous post was sincere, the second line was just a jab because I think he's a prick
>>
>>25766779
Why do you think he's a prick? He worked harder and his results are worse. Why should he not be mad about that? Why should he not hate his faggot friend who got lucky?
>>
OP, this song is literally you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1gAKAqCkEs
>>
>>25763754
Princeton isn't the end all be all of life, faggot. Schools like that are overrated af.
>>
>>25766777
>just magically makes everything go away?

Life is unfair, /r9k/ is a testament to why life is unfair. Do you really think it's fair? That everyone gets a fair shot at living and everyone is a winner? It's better if you accept this earlier then after fall into the college meme.

Since we are speaking about Ivy's Did you know some people get into them just because their parents went there and contributed large sums of money to them? They have more of chance then anyone else who got honors, did numerous extracurriculars and is a "minority"
>>
>>25766873
I know it's not fair. I don't see why I should accept it. Why I should accept being treated like shit by normies. Why I should accept that my work will be judged roughly for arbitrary reasons by normies. I don't understand why accepting it is the good thing.

Also I'm not OP just to clarify.
>>
>going to college

GET OUT NORMIE, GET OUT YOU SUBHUMAN
>>
>>25766771
Oh so that's why I keep getting IQ's of 74!
>>
Similar situation for me OP

>Apply to Cambridge
>Take 5 A Levels as opposed to 3
>Predicted to achieve well above entrance requirements
>Work part time 16 hours a week as well as going to college for 37 hours a week.
>Literally making myself ill I'm working that hard to impress them; lost nearly 10kg in weight (I'm 6ft1" and 61kg now)

Get my letter back from the university yesterday to be told I haven't been accepted on the course. Can only assume it's because I'm a working class white male.
>>
>falling for the scholastic Jew
>>
>>25763642
>Caring about which prestigious college you go to

Doesn't matter in real life, buddy. Just go to a nice in state school and you'll be totally fine.
>>
>>25766886
Because then you face reality, then you figure out out how practically deal with life being unfair.
>>
>>25766983
You can't really deal with it. Only way is to accept the humiliation of having to work hard for things that lucky people don't. The humiliation of constantly failing all your life. The humiliation of constantly being considered second-grade. I can't accept that, because if that won't make me kill myself, I don't know what will.
>>
http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/michael-chang/x5ugC32gEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm
Found ya Chang, linking this thread to your buddy now
Will post results :)
>>
Just go to cc bro
>>
>>25763642
You have an education and a wife.

Why the fuck are you here complaining?

GTFO U FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 639x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 639x918px
>>25763642
pain is eternal
>>
>>25763642

how can I have a nice dream and ambitions like you
>>
Anyone here a failed Asian? I went to a shitty state uni and now an officecuck
>>
>>25763642
post his facebook page
>>
>>25767075
Yeah dude I'm a failed Asian
my parents are these rich Taiwanese lads and I suffer from hard rain man tier autism and had to drop out of highschool because I was really into like doctor who and minecraft and shit, but one day I hear radiohead on Pandora and man did they change my life.
So now my parents pay for me to pursue my music career and they're really supportive of it. I'm also a popular trip friend over on /mu/
does anybody wanna hear my bandcamp?
>>
>>25767000
I did, am sure most of the robots did here. Whether you are first grade or second grade unfairness still applies. You could come from the richest family get all the best things and end up in a porno video or an escort just to get by, jobs seen as the lowest ebb in society.

You could come from a family as poor as dirt eat cabbage soup from sun up to sun down then you suddenly win the lotto, might as well be stuck by lightning.

You can never truly predict what can happen next. Things don't go completely as planned, so people have to adapt to their situation.
>>
File: 1451063154882.jpg (95KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1451063154882.jpg
95KB, 500x435px
>>25767115
Your parents sound cool like mine. I'm just glad I don't have tiger parents. I can't handle that kind of stress
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.