[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Every where I turn I see racism on white...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: funny-black-pig.jpg (44 KB, 450x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
funny-black-pig.jpg
44 KB, 450x307
>Every where I turn I see racism on white people
Whites are the new blacks now. Whites can only be robots.
>>
>>25763000
Word my fellow cracka. Word.

PREACH IT CRACKA.
>>
>>25763000
Outside of the Internet, and certain hyper left circles: this just isn't true. Whites still hold most of the power in the world. Whites are still seen as the most desired by women, especially in Asia or other non white countries.

Whites can be robots, anyone can be a robot. Every race and every culture has losers
>>
Everybody is racist. Anyone that says that they don't see color is full of shit.
>>
>>25763057
>le racism is power plus prejudice hurrr durr

I'm taking "race and gender in american cinema" right now and this shit is out of control. They're teaching opinions of one author as if it were fact. And it's required for my major in film.

Everyone has the power to kill anybody they want, so that idea is fucking retarded. A fucking child has the power to kill somebody if they wanted to.
>>
b-b-but it's you guys who are always calling me a shitskin :(
>>
>>25763249
big fucking deal, not our fault we're the prettiest and have the only good nose genes on earth
>>
>>25763258
:( but that's r-racist isn't it?
>>
>>25763264
how is it racist to be prettier than somebody else? That's like losing the lottery and hating the winner for winning. Don't be mad you lost
>>
>>25763035
Can one be a robot and not a loser? Can one frequent /r9k/ and not be a loser?
>>
>>25763280
I-Im not mad I just thought that was like uh.. your opinion. Y-you know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all so like you saying all shitskins are ugly is a-a bad generalization and uhh you know uh sort of racist
>>
I almost pity white people. I can get accepted to almost anything because of my tacos and burritos heritage :^)
>>
>>25763057
>Everybody is racist
>Anyone that says that they don't see color is full of shit
I didn't just #notjudge people on color, I straight-up did not understand why it was even a bigger deal than hair color until I was ~19 years old. That was when the constant screaming "YOU'RE RACIST ADMIT IT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE BLAH LBAH BLAH" SJW stuff got out of hand, and the quickest way to a redpill is to be forced to look up the facts yourself. Then I moved to Dallas and saw frequent small-scale chimpouts. Them #BLM-tier happened and chimpouts only increased.

I wasn't born racist, I wasn't even raised racist. I was taught racism as an adult. If I meet you in person I'm still legitimately non-racist, 100% will judge you on your character, but just passing someone on the street yes I can and will judge them 100% by their appearance.

Also, nigs dress like criminals. If I saw a Caucasian wearing sagging jeans and an oversized hoodie with gang tattoos, I'd treat him the exact same as a black man in the same. Likewise, a black man in a tailored suit I'd treat just as I'd treat any Rothschild inb4 "le oven maymay" I'm not actually a Nazi although I joke about it a lot
>>
>>25763322
No, they've quantified it into a formula already. There are ideal human preportions. Of course there is plus or minus this or that individually, but they have an average ideal in terms of proportions between eyes, nose, mouth, and face shape.
>>
File: 1444277836129.jpg (134 KB, 956x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444277836129.jpg
134 KB, 956x720
piss off nigger, don't com back.
>>
>>25763035
Hyper left circles are mainstream like buzzfeed and huffingtonpost.
>>
>>25763249
4chan isn't a place that matters enough. We are discussing the real world here kiddo.
>>
>>25763510
Whatever famo you're all a bunch of racist playing the victim card because it worked out for the niggers
>>
>>25763550
Are you acting like every race isn't attacking whites? I see asians play victim card so fucking hard these days.
>>
>>25763929
>implying you guys don't deserve a little bit of hate

>ching chong
>poo in the loo
>AYOOOO
>build wall
>>
>>25763929
My token Asian (Jap) friend hates Japan and is openly racist against blacks and other Asians.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 414867

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.