[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduated high school 4 years ago >have done absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1442188249632.jpg (21KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1442188249632.jpg
21KB, 580x563px
>graduated high school 4 years ago
>have done absolutely fuck all since
>didn't go to college
>have zero job experience
>don't have a drivers license
>don't have a car so it wouldn't matter if i did
>zero money
>get no enjoyment from anything anymore
>can tell the few friends i have left are disappointed in me
>will probably lose them at some point
>still living with parents who do nothing but argue with each other every day

and to top it all off, now i'm balding.

what's the fucking point man, why was i even born?
>>
college is a fucking money pit

probably the biggest regret of my life

you missed nothing, faggots go to college so they can have 4 more years of high school minus parental supervision
>>
>>25762723
get a job faggot and a boyfriend
>>
We're pretty much the same senpai. I don't even know how to drive.
>>
>>25762733
>you missed nothing
not true. he missed 4 years worth of money from wagecucking.
all you need is money in this world.
>>
>>25762723
get a job even if it's the shittest job imaginable. things should start to pick up from there.
>>
File: 1452721493312.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452721493312.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
Just kill yourself now. You are the problem in your parents relationship. You are a failure.
>>
I'm kinda in the same boat as you.

>not in college
>19 and can't drive
>hardly any friends
>parents are getting a divorce soon
>hairline slightly pushed back now
>>
>>25762723

It is not too late for you. You are not the collection of things which has happened to you up until this point, you can choose a different path anon.
>>
>>25762723
Not everyone moves to the beat of the drummer man. Some people take till there 40 to find themselves and get there shit together. Just don't worry man.So keep up hope OP. Things will get better :) xx
>>
>>25762723
Been there, done that. I'm 27 now, and nothing's really changed. Oh, I've got a job and a car now, but neither gives me any pleasure. The best things in life are reading and gaming. Avoid work altogether if you can. Most people I know who are close to my age basically live for their kids. The happier ones live for weekend vidya.
>>
at least you have friends, that's something I'd be thankful for
>>
shit will get better man, just get off this shit place, and do something productive
>>
>>25762842

>You are not the collection of things which has happened to you up until this point

You're that, plus your genetics.

Free will is thought-terminating toxic superstition.
>>
>>25762723
Whats your kd though brah
>>
>>25762723
You fucked up.

Maybe throw yourself in the meatgrinder Army, and hope to live long enough to see yourself becoming a Sargeant. If you are in the US you are even accepted in society. Afterwards you can join the police
And shoot Niggers
>>
Join your nations military, they'll give you a purpose, it'll be a shitty one but it might be better than what you have now
>>
>>25762723

Op on suicide watch, you care too much that's why you're paralyzed, if this is real there's so many in the same situation, just do what you need to do and cure you depression. I was there before as well.
>>
File: 1451610350524.png (149KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1451610350524.png
149KB, 611x672px
>>25762723
On the other hand, isn't it great how comfy your life is? You could be one of the billions of people who would literally be kicked out on the street to die if you didn't bust your ass every day, but instead you have the privilege of a home and food and internet and comfort that 90% of the planet can only dream about. You already made it, bro
>>
>>25762789
You dont get significant amounts of money by trading your time for it though. Well, unless you are a CEO of some big company of course.
>>
Thankfully I'm not balding, but that doesn't really help when I can't even net a better paying job.
Seriously thinking of switching to Walmart now that they raised their minimum wage.
>>
>>25766258
Not OP but that doesn't matter if you're going to end up on the street eventually anyway.
>>
>>25765092
> I'm a fucking idiot who wants to sound intelligent
>>
>>25766340
Cross that bridge when you come to it.
>>
>>25762723
what's worse? being a manlet or bald?
>>
>>25762723
Wtf did you do for 4 years then? You realize you did this to yourself and just wallowing in it just furthers your autistic depression descent.
>>
>>25767767
Hmmm how short of a manlet? 5'9"? 5'7"?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.