[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw installed license-plate flipper on my motorcycle >used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wojak33.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wojak33.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>tfw installed license-plate flipper on my motorcycle
>used it all day today
>flipped it up on the highway where i knew there were cameras and went flying past at over 270km/h
>flew past about 30 red-lights that had cameras

This is addicting. Is this how it will end?
>>
File: 1452806883471.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452806883471.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>25762652
hope ya crash and die m8
>>
Well, either you get found out before you total your bike, or you total your bike before you get found out.
>>
>>25762694
maybe he will stop before the high risk behavior ruins his life
>>
File: buggs.jpg (34KB, 376x461px) Image search: [Google]
buggs.jpg
34KB, 376x461px
>>25762694
>either you get found out

Won't happen, it's also switch operated.
>>
>>25762584
If you go fast enough nobody will crash into you. Good idea
>>
>>25762749
are us robots not allowed to have fun?
>>
>>25762750
Best trust your mechanic or do all your repairs yourself, basically.

Also, when breaking the law, it's best to err on the side of caution: always assume that you could be caught, otherwise you get complacent.

Complacency is the death knell of the successful criminal.
>>
>tfw know that feel

It's a good feel. There's a few highways that are completely empty and you can see ahead forever, opening it up is better than any therapy.

If I ever do get the cops behind me, I'm not sure if I would even bother stopping. On one hand, I've heard they no longer chase bikes after a fleeing motorcycle pretty much took out a minivan after a 15 minute chase killing a family, but on the other hand I would be paranoid I would get caught and ass raped in prison.

>tfw on speedy 4 day road trip
>Passed by at least 6 or 7 cops, all with people already pulled over
>the odd time I did do the limit was when a cop would drive by
>49kmph over the rest of the trip (they impound at 50)

I still wish I bought a lottery ticket when I got home.
>>
>>25762949

OP here, the only way they would continuing pursuing a motorcycle is if you actually did something like robbery, murder etc.. I've found from speeding off, doing burnouts, and taking off and hitting the rev-limiter cops will turn on their sirens but if they see you continue to flee they will stop, and or you start splitting past cars. I don't have to worry much on a ZX10R since even the fanciest cop car here has absolutely no chance in the corners / curves and would get anal raped in a straight line (highway)

I once stopped when i was younger, back then i was only riding for 1 year when i caught caught nearly 70 km/h over the limit.

Never ever stop for the police, you won't be let off.
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Squid
>>
>being so omega you think speeding on your shitty normiebike is impressive

You don't have much going on in your life, do you OP?
>>
>>25764138
>>You don't have much going on in your life, do you OP?

do you know where you are right now, chad?
>>
>>25762679
This. Fuck you motochad
>>
>>25764138
> normie bike
> rice rocket

Not a chance. that's a weeb bike. Harley Davidson's are normie bikes.
>>
>>25764151

Apparently, I'm browsing normiebike9k

>>25764245

Get fucked. All bikes that aren't scooters or moped are normiebikes. OP is a fucking normie and should fuck off
>>
>>25764272
>everyone is a normie unless you're a low-test faggot like me and ride a 25cc scooter

fuck off
>>
>>25762652
>addicting
Addictive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.