[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 23 >just now getting a prescription for my ADHD What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1452670629189.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452670629189.png
18KB, 500x500px
>tfw 23
>just now getting a prescription for my ADHD

What do I expect from adderall?
>>
Lets just say if you take enough and you are a broken light bulb you will shine like 1000 suns once you start tripping.
>>
>>25762119

Define 'enough.' How many mgs we talking here?
>>
>>25762152
Take 20mg Adderall XR on an empty stomach. That should be enough for a first timer.
>>
How did you get it?
My doctor was skeptical about giving it to me
>>
>>25762452

Be professionally diagnosed with ADHD. Happened in childhood so I'm set.
>>
File: 1451283799636.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1451283799636.png
51KB, 657x527px
Woah. How did you get treated for the first time at the age of 23, OP?

I used to be medicated as a kid because I was severely falling behind in elementary school, and it calmed me down enough to where I was able to actually learn and not turn out like a retard.

As an adult I should still be medicated, but doctors think ADHD don't reals and so they won't prescribe anything. As a direct result of their incompetence, I can't accomplish anything with my life. I quit community college because I couldn't focus on the instructors. I can barely even play vidya or start a new anime. All I do is drift aimlessly from tab-to-tab, spending less than a minute on each, looking for some kind of mental stimulation to keep me entertainment. The simple task of reading a wikipedia article on something I find interesting is out-of-the-question.

Feelsbadman.
>>
File: auro.jpg (49KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
auro.jpg
49KB, 600x419px
Stay away from Aurobindo brand Adderall. It's poison.

http://www.medschat.com/Discuss/TEVA-30mg-vs-AUROBINDO-PHARM-Amphetamine-Salts-Adderall-272321.htm
>>
>>25762567

Any way you could get rediagnosed so the doctor will stop being a cuck and give you the pills?
>>
I get the most (you)s while on it. Also dominate at chess. Fuck ADD royally in its fucking ass, I would have gotten good grades if I had this in HS.
>>
>>25763206

How long have you been taking it?

Have you ever experienced psychomotor agitation?
>>
>>25763508
>psychomotor agitation
Oh god, yes, I didn't know that had a name. I ALWAYS pace around my house.

Been taking it off and on for about 2 years.
>>
>>25763526

Be careful you don't end up injuring yourself. It's possible to end up mutilating yourself with your bare hands if the P.A .gets bad enough.

It can cause people to end up tearing off their flesh.
>>
>>25762567
Seek another doctor. Previous diagnosis and academic struggles should be the ticket. You can 100% get a script if you keep looking.

>>25762103
Respect the drug. Take as little as possible to get the desired effects. Don't take it everyday. Avoid tolerance like the plague. Consider memantine to keep tolerance at nill.

It will make you more intelligent. It's great.
>>
>>25762103
I thought they only prescribed Vyvanse now
>>
>>25762591
If its poison then it could be a great exit plan for OP
>>
>>25763898
>Consider memantine to keep tolerance at nill.

Please elaborate on this.
>>
Enjoy forever ruining your brain.
>>
>>25763801
Oh man its not nearly that bad, Im pretty much in control I just feel satisfied moving around, taking walks works too
>>
>>25762103
Feels like wheb you drink way too much coffee, you get shit done but you will start shaking your leg kind of
>>
>>25762103
>ADHD
AKA: another completely made up disorder thought up by the pharmaceutical jew in order to get 6 year olds addicted to meth and amphetamine

of course the filthy kikes don't care about you stupid goyim or your health

keep pumping your brains with amphetamine and making Shlomo richer

Regarding addiction, I hope you have the self discipline of a god.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.