[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw left leaning on most political, social, and economic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1444544269453.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444544269453.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>tfw left leaning on most political, social, and economic issues but still want freedom, unchecked language, and fun things

Does anyone here know this suffering?
>>
>>25760596

It's called being Left-Libertarian, and it's not as uncommon as you might think.
>>
Mostly left but also racist. Why?
>>
File: Yijumuc.png (40KB, 756x760px) Image search: [Google]
Yijumuc.png
40KB, 756x760px
>>25760596

You're not a real leftist if you aren't a Marxist-Leninist.
>>
Sounds like you're a smart person that knows nothing about economics or how the real world works.
Leftists are ideologists, no different from religious folk.
>>
>>25760628

Leninism is single-handedly responsible for the fact that we've never had a successful Communist transition.

Fuck you and your authoritarian idols. Because of your kind, I have more in common with anarchist kiddies than most Marxists.
>>
>>25760620
This website.

Not even my gun-toting conservative-voting grandpa is racist, he just hates Islam (which is an idea, not a race).
>>
Democracy is simply the political weapon of money, and the media is the means through which money operates a democratic political system.

Even the use of one's own constitutional rights requires money, and that voting can only really work as designed in the absence of organized leadership working on the election process. As soon as the election process becomes organized by political leaders, to the extent that money allows, the vote ceases to be truly significant. It is no more than a recorded opinion of the masses on the organizations of government over which they possess no positive influence whatsoever.

Operating with this understanding makes it extraordinarily difficult to care about petty political squabbles.
>>
In theory, I'm an anarchist.
>>
>>25760933
Anarchy sounds great, but it requires the human species to be fundamentally good, and everyone has to be on board for it. Not realistic.
>>
>>25760996
That's why I said in theory. Pragmatically, I hedge my bets with democracy. I think it is important to make a distinction between what you believe in ideally and what you believe in practically.
>>
Reminder that if you're not independent with slight libertarian influence your political views are trash.
>>
I know that feel OP. Too bad everyone else on this planet is a piece of shit huh?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.