[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely there must be some females who can see past looks right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (170KB, 1234x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1234x699px
Surely there must be some females who can see past looks right?
Someone who actually considers the /nice guy/ an option
I want to be the nice guy, but I can't
God damn why does it have to be like this?
>>
>>25759686
nobody wants an entitled jerk for a boyfriend.
>>
>>25759686
yeah there's plenty once their looks dry up and they need someone to raise their kids as long as you have a stable income :^)
>>
Women's biology is to find the spit-in-your-face aggressive alpha male.

A girl likes a nice guy the same way a lion prefers vegetables.

Sorry, but you will die alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 700x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 700x1008px
Men overwhelmingly go for looks more than women do. Ugly male celebrities and rich dudes get hot women all the time. You just can't be ugly AND boring AND poor. You have to have at least one good factor besides "won't be a dick".
>>
Yes, but seeing past looks doesn't mean we have no standards at all. What does being "nice" mean to you?
>>
>>25759857
Why would I want a girl who wants me for my money/popularity
>>
>>25759857
Every statistic ive seen shows the opposite. Men seem far more willing to settle than women, even ugly women have an inflated self opinion due to being able to get occasional drunk chad cock.
>>
>>25759982
Men will sleep with just about anything. Doesn't mean they are committed. Women's standards are lower for actual relationships, usually.

>>25759952
Why would a girl want you when you have nothing to offer? You want her for her looks and what she can do for you. How is that any different?

>in b4 muh love and affection

You mean lust, anon.
>>
>>25759686
> TFW the women who see past your looks are the ones whose looks you won't see past
>>
File: dumb whores receiving facials.jpg (39KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
dumb whores receiving facials.jpg
39KB, 400x536px
>>25759686
Popular media defines nice guy as "asshole with self-perceived niceness" and 4chan is overrun with normalfags now so good luck on getting any real advice.

No anon, women will ALWAYS place looks about any other trait regarding every single male with the exception of the very pitifully few outlying women who are either already taken or alone by choice.
>>
DESU senpai it's pretty easy to get a decent looking guy who is also nice.
>>
File: 1401093900102.jpg (103KB, 723x712px) Image search: [Google]
1401093900102.jpg
103KB, 723x712px
I met my current boyfriend from /r9k/ and he's pretty ugly. He's okay with me saying that, he knows.

I still love him a lot though.
>>
I dunno m8, I only date guys under the age of 16 because that is my fetish but for the most part they seem pretty nice, likely because they haven't had time to direct their masculine energy into anything other than jerking off.
>>
>>25760120
> Women's standards are lower for actual relationships, usually.
Ive yet to be shown something by that backs this up
>>
>>25759686
All women look past looks. Guys are disgusting. If you are charismatic enough and a quality person, even the ugliest can get with a smokin hottie.
>>
>>25760344
How autistic is your boyfriend?
>>
>>25760390
Fuck off stupid normie whore
>>
>>25759772
>Women's biology is to find the spit-in-your-face aggressive alpha male.

Yes, if she was molested/raped/abused as a child

>A girl likes a nice guy the same way a lion prefers vegetables.

>again, if she's mad at dad

>Sorry, but you will die alone.

OP probably won't, but you will with that attitude
>>
>>25760447
Mildly autistic but not too bad.
>>
I've tried dating a few local robots but every time it's been terrible. I'm not sure that there are actually nice people on this board, certainly none locally.

I wish I could have dated MJ or Vyro
>>
>>25760501
I will indeed unfortunately die alone. Not because of "attitude" though.
>>
>>25760594
You aren't dating "robots", you're dating /soc/ cancer that looks for pussy on /r9k/. A real robot wouldn't do shit like that.
>>
I'm not too bothered by looks but I don't really want a "nice guy" either.

I would rather like to date stereotypical frog poster with a need to cause immature mischief and maybe roam the night keying cars with me and maybe committing arson or murdering a homeless person.
>>
>>25760765
scottish people aren't real
>>
>>25760791
Will you date me then :^)
No murdering hobos though
>>
>>25760988
I really had my heart set on hobo murder. ;-;
>>
>>25760594
Whereabouts are you? fuck you robo overlord
>>
>>25760791
I dont post frogs.
I do cause trouble though. The other day I went to the store and saw a buy one get one free deal and I didnt take the free one.
>>
>>25759686
They do look past looks, constantly. They see money, charisma, status, power, fame, confidence, dominance, aggression, etc. None of which are particularly noble traits, but men are far less capable of seeing past looks in comparison. You don't see women getting men who are out of their league lookswise by being powerful and confident or rich and famous, but those sort of men always get with better looking women.
>>
>>25761100
but femanon i don't wanna murder hobos
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.