[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could anime be dangerous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Hello Robots.

Recently, I binge watched the entire season of Watamote. Searching for more, I began Kimi-ni-Todoke. I am now fully hooked on highschool romance animes. Is this dangerous? Can anime make me gay?
>>
>>25759346
watch daily life of highschool boys and un-homosexualize yourself.
>>
It wont make you gay but it may fuck up your view of the world.
I still haven't recovered from anime.
>>
>>25759346
if you exclusively watch slice of life's then yes you'll become gay
>>
>>25759365
This is good advice.
>>25759346
Only if you were a beta to begin with, it made me go full shonen hero mode, but I watch tons of different things.

Balance it out with jojo and other action stuff.
>you will never die in a blaze of guts.
>>
>>25759377
Today someone gave me a piece of paper and I jokingly said... 'Arigato!', Im starting to think everything is as cute as it is in an anime
>>
>>25759444
I see you have triples. Nice. I dont like action animes, only feel good romance animes. Fucking faggy as fuck
>>
Don't watch shows with boys in them ffs. Girls und panzer is the best anime I've watched recently and there was one male who only appeared in a couple episodes
>>
>>25759346
You just go further and further down the rabbit hole the more you watch
But who gives a shit about what normies think about the stuff you're watching,
I've never been happier than since I started being a weeb
>>
>>25759451
When I got home and there was no one there I sometimes said "tadaima". I once almost said it out loud with people inside, anime is dangerous.
>>
File: 1452052492867.jpg (36KB, 506x404px) Image search: [Google]
1452052492867.jpg
36KB, 506x404px
>>25759734
Nice try.

>>25759478
You should try to branch out a bit, see if you like any of these.
>Hokuto no ken
>Jojo
>fate stay night
>Medaka box
>almost any harem where the dude is too cool for school.

depends on how you treat the medium, some fags use it as an outlet.
>>
>there are people that believe moeshit isn't bad for males
>>
>>25759907
Yeah, it's the job of a REAL man to be a slave to an ugly 3D woman for the rest of their life!
fucking moron
>>
File: 1452172037593.png (178KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452172037593.png
178KB, 500x281px
>>25759939
>He restricts himself to one genre.
>he missed the point of that post.
lad.
>>
>>25759974
what else were you implying by "bad for males"??
the only time anyone goes and defines a "good man" vs a "bad man" is in the context of suitability for dating women
>>
As a former normie, I can say.

Saving up for days and cumming at the sex scene at the end of a route in a good VN feels much better than real sex.

2D is where it's at anons, get on with anime/manga/VNs/LNs as much as you can, you're not missing anything by ignoring the real world!
>>
>>25759451
>>25759806

>Have to hide my power level from everyone
>except for my chinese weeb gf
>life is good can let it all out at home
>>
>>25759974
I never said anything about restricting myself to a genre.
Are you illiterate?
>>
Some of the happiest moments in my life have been curled up in my chair watching some slice of life/romance anime. Considering I have lots of good friends whose company I enjoy this is a pretty big deal. The worlds are just so perfect and heartwarming, it really can fuck you up if you don't already have something good outside of them.

People who fuck up their lives watching slice of life anime probably just jump from series to series. I can't to that. Starting a new series after just finishing an old one that I really enjoyed feels like I'm betraying all the "friends" I made along the way. If I ever stumbled across some cursed SOL show that never ended and had as many episodes as you could watch I'd probably never leave my room again.

Watch Clannad, Hyouka, and Monogatari.
>>
>>25760119
Monogatari is hardly a slice of life or romance. I. Like the show but it's not really intended as either.
>>
>>25760012
As is bad for the traditional male gender role, fuck actual women.
>>25760089
I took a jump as the other guy or you did, point is it has nothing to do with the fact that if you go off the deep end you have a higher chance of catching the gays if you only into moe.
>acted retarded like the other guy
>>
>Can anime make me gay?
No but it does cause some people to become pedophiles.
>>
>>25760119
>watch clannad
fuck no. Clannad and After Story are both wonderful ways to fuck your life up if you have poor mental faculties.
>>
>>25760217
I watch a ridiculous amount of moe and I'm not any gayer off for it
It just happens that a lot of gay dudes end up enjoying moe, but it doesn't turn them gay
Correlation, not causation
>>
>>25760346
Can confirm.
After watching this I tried to kill myself hoping it would take me back in time like in the show but I just woke up in hospital.
>>
File: 1451319113486.gif (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451319113486.gif
86KB, 640x360px
>>25760311
implying this isn't qt.
http://csgoani.me/veoty
But since you got dubs it must be true.
>>
>>25760119
Damn, I thought I was the only one who felt like that watching anime. I intentionally avoid short anime because I don't want to get attached and have it all end quickly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.