[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should I stay married to my practice wife? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1432758285913.jpg (152KB, 731x859px) Image search: [Google]
1432758285913.jpg
152KB, 731x859px
How long should I stay married to my practice wife?
I'm worried I'm getting too old to pick up a real one
>>
>practice wife

I hope you have a prenup.
>>
>>25759179
Don't worry, thats one thing I definitely wanted to practice
>>
How long should I put up with this practice life?
>>
>>25759215

jej'd at this

are you gonna have a practice kid? probably you don't want to stick around after practicing being there for her during childbirth

maybe "go to the washroom" during / immediately after the next big 'step' you have to practice if you catch my drift

>>25759726

iktf
>>
>>25759726
you might wanna grab another practice life or two cause I'm god and this is just a practice universe desu senpai
>>
>>25760153
My youngest practice kid is 13 but I don't need to go through practice teenage parenting again I don't think
The main issue may be the practice mortgage which needs 7 more years before it will be paid off
>>
>>25760278

Sounds pretty good to me, though IME you don't really need to practice something like a mortgage for very long at all - just get the hang of it and once you're at a point where you know it's just the same repetitive stuff until it's finished then you're good to move onto a real one next time.

You think you'll bother with a practice divorce?

Couple of my buddies in the practice scene have had difficulty recently with practice affairs so be careful if you get into any of the level 6 or higher stuff
>>
>>25759068
>Wears a slutty ass bathing suit
>Posts it on Facebook for everyone to see
>Gets mad when people make lewd remarks about her

Fuck feminists and their retarded logic, she should have known people would say something and yet she acts like nobody is allowed to sexualize her when she is wearing such a revealing and slutty bathing suit? What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>25760333
I don't plan on divorcing my real wife at any point so a practice divorce isn't really necessary
Was just going to move to another country, do you think practice in another location is needed?
Its a shame cause I actually quite like my practice in laws, hope the real ones are as nice

>>25760341
Makes the fap so much better anon
>>
>>25760463

Depends where you're moving from/to and how similar you're hoping your real wife will be to your practice wife.

If your practice wife was just a total practice in every capacity and you hope to marry someone from a different race/culture/occupation/social class then it might be a good idea to get some more practice in but like you said your age matters a bit and so try to learn all you can in as little time as possible for best results.

If you're moving from USA to Canada or something then you won't need a whole lot of practice to get used to things but you might benefit from hearing about other guys' practice experience in your destination country.

If you're trying to move from Sweden to Brazil or Thailand or something then you need to move ASAP and start practicing again.
>>
I failed at practice life. Thinking about killing myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.