[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut out coffee and any caffeine and now my acne has pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

I cut out coffee and any caffeine and now my acne has pretty much cleared up.

What the fuck, guys????
>>
>>25758787

It was the sugar and all the other shit in the drinks not the caffeine itself dummy.
>>
Actually?? How long were you off of it before it started to clear up?
>>
>>25758821

I drank my coffee black. Didn't drink monster or anything. Guess I should have just said coffee. I don't eat refined sugar which is why I was struggling for so long. Only sugar source I eat is from fruits.
>>
>>25758823

Like a week, honestly. The first few days I knew something was up because I wasn't waking up with 2-3 pimples and my skin wasn't extremely red anymore.
>>
>>25758839
Coffee naturally builds estrogen which in turn can cause acne. Just sounds like it was giving you a big enough hormone imbalance to fuck up your skin.
>>
That's funny, I cut out vegetables, water and breakfast and my acne disappeared and I gained 200lbs of muscle overnight. Crazy.
>>
>>25758839

How much per day? Out of curiosity.
>>
>>25758787

Coffee is wage fuel. It harms sleep. It is gunk.

It's not even required for being some "high powered white collar worker" or whatever image they try to sell. Donald trump has never had coffee.
>>
>>25758961

probably 2 cups. sometimes if I was feeling anxious (I used to binge eat, now I just drink water as a replacement) I would drink 3-4.

I know some people that drink like 6 cups a day and see no change.
>>
yeah... i still aint gonna give up cofffee, it's the only thing i live for

that, and the awesome shit i take after the first cup
>>
>>25759002

lel i can hardly handle one. my nervous system is beta as fuck.
>>
>>25759002
>>25758868
That much coffee and dehydration will cause hormones imbalances and make it hard for your skin to clean itself via sweat/oil.
>>
File: 1432343084665.png (1MB, 1177x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1432343084665.png
1MB, 1177x1560px
>>25759045

Can confirm, switched to drinking hot water to still get the comfy feels associated with holding a mug.
>>
>>25759045
huh, well i guess then ill just stick with 1 8oz
>>
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>25759038

Who else /hypersensitivetodrugs/ here?
>>
>>25759263
i used to be able to drink a whole pot of coffee
but now after the first sip my eyes start to cross over and I get really anxious
>>
>>25759329

What happened because this used to be the case with me too. Used to drink a ton of caffeine no problem. Now a single cup of coffee alone can make me tweak.
>>
Daily reminder that caffeine is a cuck drug. Caffeine inhibits GABA, depletes you of vital minerals like magnesium, dehydrates you causing a raise in cortisol, which all causes you to be stressed/anxious. On top of that, just having one cup a day can interfere with your sleep, causing further stress and anxiety. It has been proven that having a glass of water in the morning with a piece of fruit is more energizing than caffeine, and that long term caffeine use actually makes you MORE tired, which is why caffeine cucks can consume it before bed time.

It's a god damn insecticide, why are you putting something in your body that constantly gives you a fight or flight response through out the day, it is akin to living in a war zone in terms of how it effects your body.
>>
>>25759411
huh, ive been drinking it regularily for almost 10 years now, i guess ill try life without it
>>
File: busted buster.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
busted buster.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>>25759411
But what about adderall?
>>
>>25759452
Well if you have anxiety, are fatigued a lot, have trouble sleeping, or have poor sleep quality, you know what the score is and I advise you to stop it, either cold turkey in a period where you aren't around others, or taper slowly. You need to give it 30 days to feel the benefits.
>>
>>25759523
yeah, actually i've been having a bad reaction to it for what's like years now but i read that it also decreases risk for diabetes and stuff
>>
Cutting out dairy and switching from scrubbing my face with various acne washes to just splashing water on my face each night cleared up in a few weeks acne that was otherwise consistent for the past few years.
>>
>>25759552
I don't know where you read that, but the fact that it's a diuretic and is flushing out key minerals that play a vital role in your body, including magnesium which is vital for your blood sugar levels.
>>
>>25759622
Man I didn't finish that sentence, getting sleepy here.

for your blood sugar levels speaks volumes*
>>
>>25759497
Adderall is a controlled substance that can come with many side effects, where as caffeine has no such limits and doesn't state such things.
>>
>>25759622

There's studies on a whole ton of shit and their puported benefits, hell, even liquor fits the bill but overdo it and you're fucked.

Basically do your own thinking when it comes to this shit. I agree that tapering off caffeine is a wise move.
>>
>>25759622
Low amounts of caffeine have little to no health risk and offer some benefits, about as much as many foods people normally consume. Drinking too much coffee is dangerous and most people drink far too much which might be where your concerns are coming from.

It improves short term memory and may help prevent liver disease and liver cancer, you risk heart disease if you consume too much or habitually. That's about it, and most of this stuff won't happen until late in your lifetime.

>>25759731
Lets not pretend what's legal and what isn't has to do with health risk, alcohol is a pretty dangerous drug compared to many other illegal drugs. Adderall is terribly dangerous unless taken in high doses, people take it daily for years, it's prescribed to children sometimes.
>>
>>25759789
isn't terribly dangerous*
>>
>>25759789
can we get some sources up in this bitch?>>25758787

>>25759411
>>
>>25758787
>had acne
>washed my face and scrubbed it
>no more acne
AYYYYY LMAO
>>
Test post test post, don't mind me. Trying to figure something out.
>>
>>25759945
fucc off ya KUNT
>>
>>25759886
>have acne
>wash my face and scrub it
>can't stop wash my face and scrub it everyday
>if stop acne comes back worse
>pitted scars and discoloration from scrub
>>
>>25758999
Gonna have to come up with a better reason than that last one, that just makes me want to drink more.
>>
>>25759028
Love that too, anon.
>>
File: 1437598857364.png (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437598857364.png
55KB, 400x400px
>>25760212

Degenerate libtard detected.

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES
>>
File: ivefallenandicantgetup.png (154KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ivefallenandicantgetup.png
154KB, 300x300px
>>25758787

Crap, I drink tons of coffee and am tired all the time and have acne problems. Maybe I should try laying off it...
>>
>>25758787

I don't know, everyone's different. Nuts are particularly triggering for my acne. Sometimes dairy will do it, too.

Never heard of coffee triggering acne, though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.