[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless Virgin Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: beautiful toad.jpg (121KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful toad.jpg
121KB, 736x1040px
You are locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are female.
>>
Its alright bud, jr high goes by pretty fast. Relationships are overrated anyway.
>>
Well,I`ve held a girl`s hand and actually possess one female friend.But I`ve never kissed a girl.I`m 28 with a decent job as a museum curator and a bunch of decent friends(which are practically all robots and cyborgs btw),yet I`m sure I`ll never kiss a girl.I`m a fat unattractive 5'7manlet,and I have the social adequacy of a drugged V.osmolskae around people(all of my friends were made around middle school and earlier,and after then I became unable to befriend people).So even tho that girl I`m friends with is somewhat ok with giving me physical affection,I doubt she`ll want to kiss me or fuck me.And I`m also sure I`ll just become a wizard.
>>
>>25758517
I'm an 18 year old autist who is literally incapable of making friends, and relationships overall don't go further than regularly talking at school/work. I rarely go out, and the closest I've been with a girl is when we were forced to talk to each other while doing a school project. I'm a 5'8 chink manlet with a dadbod, living in Canuckistan, and I am desperate for any kind of female attention. But I won't sink as low as replying to "fembot" threads.
>>
>>25758714
Can I still turn things around? and if so how?
>>
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl

I have done these things, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm still a virgin at 25, and I only got my first kiss at 24. In the grand scheme of things, I'm still a loser.
>>
>>25758552
>>25758754
Do you, like, not despise women or something?
>>
File: 1434179278176.jpg (49KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1434179278176.jpg
49KB, 200x219px
Get off internet, have shower, get a job in a bar

=

The answer to all of your retarded problems.

Also sex isn't some magical thing that makes life perfect, if you think this you are super retarded.
>>
>>25759056
Who said I wanted to solve any of these problems? Who said they were problems? Women are shit. Why would I want to learn how to talk to them? If I ever want sex, I'll go to an prostitute.
>>
>>25759056
>projecting this hard
kek
>>
>>25758517
I fulfill 3-4 of those and I'm gonna post here anyways.
>>
>>25759056
>get a job in a bar

What if I have no experience except for factory jobs? I know I can barback, but I hear it's ridiculously hard work in the regard that you'll have to deal with Chads and Staceys all day.
>>
>>25759741
1.) Then get experience and then get a job in a bar.
2.) Yes, it is hard.
That was easy.
>>
>>25759829
I'm fairly sure bars aren't going to hire some robot/cyborg and train him from scratch.
>>
>>25759180
>Who said they were problems?
>Who said I wanted to solve any of these problems?
lel
>>
>>25758517
I also fulfill a couple of these, but I'm also a khv at 27.
Almost 28.
>>
File: 0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg (43KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg
43KB, 473x500px
>>25758517
>had meaningful discussion
>had a female friend
suck it faggots
>>
>>25760005
wow... you sure did show OP
>>
>>25758517
I'm glad that toad is happy.
>used to see toads/frogs at my old place
>made sure not to step on them and my dogs didn't try to eat them
^_^
>>
>>25758517

Not even Chad has that privilege
>>
>>25759858
you missed the part where I said "then get experience", which means retail.
>>
>>25760168
FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>25760613
woo laddeh
>>
I've had a few female friends but am incapable of talking about anything related to emotions or sexuality with anyone. I've had 2 female friends at I'm 95% sure were interested in me but I couldn't bring myself do do anything about it. One of them went on to date my only male friend who was an even bigger loser than me at the time. That was fun
>>
>>25758517
21 here in med school right now

feel you
>>
>>25759056
shut the fuck up normie scum worked and studied all my life
>>
KHV here, so what do you want to talk about
>>
>24 years old
>Still a hhkv
>tfw I have 6 years to find a qt single non slutty gf
>tfw I realize it's impossible because it takes a few years to find a girl and another few to go through the dating process
>the only girls left are single moms or girls tired of the cock carousel and looking for a beta to settle down with
>>
bump

added originality
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.