[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots get the fuck in here and help me get into college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: The_spongebob.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_spongebob.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
Write my supplement essay for me it's only 100 words.

>How has you past influenced your worldview and how do you plan on expanding it at our university?
>>
just 1 paragraph?
>>
>>25757995
Highschool ruined me so I'm probably going to shoot up the college whether or not you accept me.

There you go, family
>>
>>25757995
Tell us your degree first so we don't waste our time.

For example if you are doing biology (zoology, ecology etc) or arts then your a pleb.
>>
>>25757995
>I once disliked Donald Trump, so I attempted to stump him.
>Naturally, after every attempt of mine failed, I have seen the light and would give my life just for him to have an extra minute.
>>
When I was just a little kid I was beaten up a lot because I liked Pokemon Blue whereas most of my classmates at my school (Petersen Elementary) liked Pokemon Red. I would always bring my gameboy color, like literally everyday, but I suffered for being an alternate gamer. See, since I was young I've been an "swimming upstream" kind of fella... I dont smoke weed because everyone smokes weed, I am a virgin because it's cool to not be a virgin. Fuck man, I wanna suffer for my beliefs because unlike 99% of the world's population I actually care about what I believe in. I aint a spineless fuck, Im a legit motherfucker you hear? So please consider me. I will be waiting for that acceptance letter, thanks.
>>
>>25758043
chemistry and econ
>>
>>25757995
don't apply to college yet. wait for the economy to crash and you wont be in debt .
>>
>>25758022
it's supposed to be turned in with a 650 word essay (which i already wrote and put effort in). This is an optional supplement but i'm afraid if i don't do it they'll think im not that interested.
>>
>>25757995

Over my experience of life, the world has made an impression on me and how I view it. Over the past few years I have heard a lot about mass shootings in schools, movie theatres, etc. and that has not made the best impression on my views of the world. The way I plan on expanding my worldview so that I can look at more positively is to start fundraisers to help the poor, run food drives so we can support the homeless veterans who fought for our freedom today, and to do much more, so that not only me but you will view the world as a much more happy, more charitable place instead of having a negative view because of the sickness and horror that is constantly on the news.

took me 5 minutes, didn't know your major until now, sorry
>>
>>25758109
good shit. could be a bit more refined but good shit good shit.
>>
>>25757995
TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe.
TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe.
TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe.
TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe TheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheTheThe.

How'd I do
>>
>>25757995
When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said, "son when you grow up will you the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned." He said, "will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that you have made. Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade."
>>
>>25757995
I don't know what I want or where I'm going but I can't stand to be where I am anymore and my parents will leave me alone if I just be quiet and do this shit so I can sell my soul to the wage gods when I finish. Everything is pointless and I miss my friends.
>>
>>25758185
It's a good base to work from. Thanks anon
>>
>>25757995
Oh yes, thank you! I'm insanely fast at typing today & need to release some energy. Give me like 3 minutes. The result will be a reply to this post.
>>
>>25758259
no problem, thats one of the only things im actually good at and enjoy is writing, I dont know if I could write a novel or anything else like that.
>>
In this world I have learned you are either born a winner or loser. Society always fills our heads with dreams growing up. Half the of them they fill you with will be out of your reach. Whether it's because you aren't tall enough, smart enough, pretty enough, or maybe you just aren't interesting to be around. Equality is something we can say but not something we have. Life is not a scene from a movie. Things aren't always that east from willpower alone.
>>
>>25758432
>aren't tall enough
MANLET CONFIRMED
>>
>>25758311
And done. It's a little over 100, but you can delete the stoichiometry sentence if that seems like bunk. This builds a background off of >>25758147

I have been a lifelong fanatic & hoarder of money. I managed to save up exactly $9000.01 before the financial collapse of 2008. Seeing as I trusted a bank with my capital and that bank collapsed & got bailed out, I became poor like many others following the collapse. This spurred me to voraciously read about the economy/economic trends, and I have been reading economic reports like Bo Polny's Gold Forecast ever since. [In addition: did you know that through the use of stoichiometry, we can indirectly determine the state of the economy by seeing how high our copper output is?] Fast forward to today, and I am happy & wealthy again w/ a $11,040 net worth. I plan to use my Economics background & degree to become a great analyst upon graduation. This is a truly exciting time to be an economist, with more experts, and even The Royal Bank of Scotland predicting the next huge collapse coming later this year. I look forward to working w/ you.

You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>25758460
I'm stating the facts!
>>
>>25758483
>2008
>9k dealing with the bank
>12 years old
(assuming your around 18 or 19)
>>
Growing up in a (working class/ middle class/ upper class) family in an (urban/ suburban/ rural) environment has colored my perceptions of the world in ways that I am both aware and unaware of. My education and life experiences have shaped my worldview and molded me into the person that I am today. I hope to attend your university not only to further my future career ambitions, but also to learn more about myself and the rest of the world in general. I hope to acquire the tools to pursue meaningful introspection and objective analysis of the way I relate to others and to society. I then hope to use those tools to create a better world, and a better me.
>>
>>25758483

good shit senpai. really appreciate.
>>
>>25758595
Well, yeah.
>allowance
>odd jobs cuz greedy
>Christmas/birthday money
>stipends
>business major mom who keeps it all in the bank for me
Not that hard.
>>
>>25758624
thats a good point, didnt think of that
>>
>>25757995
Fuck college essays, the prompts always feel like they're tailored to poor minority students. I can write very well about any subject on earth save myself.

If you're white and middle class, the most important thing to do is to convince the readers you agree with their opinions (liberal cuckery reddit tier shit) without being explicitly political.
>>
OP should combine ALL the posts to make one mega essay. They'll probably give him his diploma from it alone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.